Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,283 members, 7,849,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:36 PM

Wey Kobojunkie? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wey Kobojunkie? (4121 Views)

Is This Creativity? See This Wedding IV Wey Be Like Nigeria Intl. Passport / This One Na For Una Wey Carry Paris Attack For Head (photo) / For Those Wey Dey Shout Sai Buhari...read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by asha80(m): 9:28pm On Feb 06, 2010
na.com2:

[size=28pt]AFAM, AFAM, AFAM

Old, confused and Jobless[/size]

I'll probably on this thread and on your throat till this thread is locked tongue tongue grin

Don't u think you should be enjoying urself in one of those bars in renfield and hope street instead of making noise here?
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by Afam(m): 9:29pm On Feb 06, 2010
na.com2:

[size=28pt]AFAM, AFAM, AFAM

Old, confused and Jobless[/size]

I'll probably on this thread and on your throat till this thread is locked  tongue   tongue  grin

Are you sure you are a student? Your written english is rubbish, your level or reasoning is extremely low and you seem to be a wayward slut for all I care. If you think that sleeping around with men will make you successful in life then think again, these days even beautiful women without brains are a tough sell let alone a complete slowpoke like you with no brain.

Help yourself while you can or else you will turn out as a complete disaster. When a woman begins to use multiple IDs on a public forum like a scam artist one begins to wonder what the motivation is.
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by Tsiya(m): 9:41pm On Feb 06, 2010
asha 80:

Don't u think you should be enjoying urself in one of those bars in renfield and hope street instead of making noise here?

Probably her Arriva or firstbus ticket have expires for this week
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by nacom2(f): 9:50pm On Feb 06, 2010
[size=25pt]@ asha 80
I'm currently staying at East Kilbride for the weekend.By the way i don't club or hang out. embarassed

@ Afam

Say what ever you like, After all you take after your lousy parents . grin[/size]
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by frag(m): 9:50pm On Feb 06, 2010
Afam:

You don't have to be sorry, just tell you father what I asked you to tell him, he will understand.

lololololo
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by Tsiya(m): 9:51pm On Feb 06, 2010
Kobojunkie:

It doesn't?  WOW!!!! Well, the good thing is we have a democracy and you there are thousands of folks like me out there for you to deal with. You better start getting used to people being different from you even in reasoning.

This is the last post of KoboJunke on 23rd January.
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by Tsiya(m): 9:53pm On Feb 06, 2010
na.com2:

[size=25pt]@ asha 80
I'm currently staying at[b] East Kilbride[/b] for the weekend.By the way i don't club or hang out. embarassed

@ Afam

Say what ever you like, After all you take after your lousy parents . grin[/size]

Are you baby sitting?
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by Afam(m): 9:58pm On Feb 06, 2010
na.com2:

[size=25pt]@ asha 80
I'm currently staying at East Kilbride for the weekend.By the way i don't club or hang out. embarassed

@ Afam

No reasonable man or even woman would want to hang out with this slut neither will a decent club allow her get in so it is not surprising that she does neither. Loneliness na bad thing, get a boyfriend even if it means using your feeding money to sustain the poor buy or look for a girl to practice what I think you practice after all, silly thing.
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 06, 2010
get a boyfriend even if it means using your feeding money to sustain the poor buy

wetin nah

is that a crime

some of us have no other way of getting a male
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by Afam(m): 10:18pm On Feb 06, 2010
tpia.:

wetin nah

is that a crime

some of us have no other way of getting a male

Not at all, not a crime, just advising the silly thing as a concerned person.
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by nacom2(f): 10:30pm On Feb 06, 2010
[size=25pt]I think it would be better if you advice your poor mother first,before trying to advice me.  undecided[/size]
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by aloyemeka2: 2:32am On Feb 07, 2010
Somebody cloned Kobojunkie's name. Fake ass Kobo.
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by Nobody: 2:58am On Feb 07, 2010
Afam:

You don't have to be sorry, just tell you father what I asked you to tell him, he will understand.

I talk to you about your attitude and you had to bring my father into it That's a bit low, even for you! undecided

You know it's funny, you are one of the people I used to admire and respect on this forum . . . . Jeez, what was I thinking undecided

frag:

lololololo

And you find this funny because . . . undecided
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by princekevo(m): 7:36am On Feb 07, 2010
Wow is this what the thread has turned to? A simple question turned into a bashing thread.
Aloy we shall hold you responsible for this.
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by phantom(m): 11:00am On Feb 07, 2010
lol, This thread should be titled 'afam and elrazur,knockin themselves out', But seriously u guys are among my top 10 intelligent NL posters, And i think you can be good friends.@elrazur, I have a problem wit ur pickin out afam and leavin the original posters, Smacks of beef.@afam, Take it easy on the 'respond in kind' thing, and leave family out, The 'ur family is doomed' part seems to be taking it a bit too far,even on a faceless public forum,
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by phantom(m): 11:01am On Feb 07, 2010
lol, This thread should be titled 'afam and elrazur,knockin themselves out', But seriously u guys are among my top 10 intelligent NL posters, And i think you can be good friends.@elrazur, I have a problem wit ur pickin out afam and leavin the original posters, Smacks of beef.@afam, Take it easy on the 'respond in kind' thing, and leave family out, The 'ur family is doomed' part seems to be taking it a bit too far,even on a faceless public forum,
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by phantom(m): 11:07am On Feb 07, 2010
I see our 'friendly' neighbourhood pediatric gay is still fooling around but wit a different id this time(why aint i surprised)
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by Jarus(m): 4:11pm On Feb 07, 2010
How come my favourite Nlanders just disappear into thin air?

Deepzone
Kobojunkie
Ife-eco
etc

Well at least I still Becomerich
Xavier, I'm still very much around, only that I do more of reading these days than contributing.
Deepzone is also very much around, only that she posts under a new username. In fact, she's on this thread!
As for Kobo, I don't know where she is currently and that's the subject of this thread. I may disagree with her on many issues but there is no denying the fact that she is one of the most incisive contributors to the NL politics section. We need to know where is she is please.

And for the records, Kobo is a woman from Ikorodu. There had been fierce debate over her gender before, with a thread opened to discuss, but shortly before her disappearance, she edited her profile to display her gender. The reason many people doubt her gender is because of her gut; she doesn't come across across as a woman, as many Nigerian women tend to have apathy for politics and political debate. It took time before I also became convinced she's a female.
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by Afam(m): 5:37pm On Feb 07, 2010
Ujujoan:

I talk to you about your attitude and you had to bring my father into it That's a bit low, even for you! undecided

You know it's funny, you are one of the people I used to admire and respect on this forum . . . . Jeez, what was I thinking undecided

Unfortunately, as the aggressor you don't have any say in how your insult would be responded to. Your best bet is to avoid insulting anyone and you will be just fine.

phantom:

@afam, Take it easy on the 'respond in kind' thing, and leave family out, The 'your family is doomed' part seems to be taking it a bit too far,even on a faceless public forum,

As stated earlier, the best approach is to avoid any insults when people disagree on any issues. Once someone makes it clear he/she cannot finish a sentence without insulting another I will respond in kind and in most cases I will top it up before returning the insult.

Granted, people resort to insults when they find it supremely difficult to make their points of when their points are being challenged with facts, logic and common sense but there is no reason to insult anyone and that is my position.

If you slap someone there is no law that says the person must return the favor with slap, the person could hand you a blow, kick you or even shoot you, that is the reality of life and I have seen people die because of the way they talk especially when they address people who are not interested in tolerating their excesses.

We must learn to agree or disagree on any issue whatsoever without resorting to insults.
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by beejaei: 6:37pm On Feb 07, 2010
May kobojunkie never return from Yemen. Amen!

kobojunkie was a poster who talked very foolishly with incredible confidence. Good riddance.

Exactly.

It is her confidence people mistake for substantive cotributions.
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by Tsiya(m): 7:52pm On Feb 07, 2010
Are u sure?

Having read some of his few contributions, I think a lot of people are not fair to him/her.

His/her contribution are quite substantial and rarely argue with anger and emotions characterised by our religious or ethnic difference.
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by Tsiya(m): 7:54pm On Feb 07, 2010
In Memory of KoboJunkie, whose mysterious disapperance from Nairaland cannot be explained

KoboJunkie on difference of opinions
Kobojunkie:

It doesn't?  WOW!!!! Well, the good thing is we have a democracy and you there are thousands of folks like me out there for you to deal with. You better start getting used to people being different from you even in reasoning.

Kobojunkie:

I am not troublesome. It is serious that people are so closed up inside boxes they have defined for themselves and for others. We are presented with information as humans and are each allowed to attack it from different angles. It is apparent that some people feel the world begins and ends with them, in the sense that they allow no other views other than theirs to stand, and that is a serious problem.

We are dealing today with terrorists in places like Jos, what do you think there number one issue is? They are unable to handle opposing views of any kind and that is what we see right here. Misreading of information presented simply because it does not fit into the comfortable box we are used to. Why?

What is with that need? Why are YOU UNABLE to accept that definition of RIGHT AND WRONG does not start and end with YOU? Why are you unable to understand that people have a right to a differing view? That you felt to INSULT and TAG/LABEL them dissenters’ speaks volumes of you, not them. It is seriously childish especially in a FORUM. You need to understand and expect people will not always agree with you or see things through your eyes, ESPECIALLY in a forum.

KoboJunkie on Democracy

Kobojunkie:

Yep, Democracy and good government can only be obtained and allowed to thrive when the general populace have a mentality that entertains both. If the people do not want it enough, it can never be.
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by PapaBrowne(m): 10:40pm On Feb 07, 2010
I think I've solved the missing Kobojunkie mystery!

Her last post is on the 23rd of January and she was last active on the 29th of January.
Towards the end of her last posting, she started making inquiries about internet connection in Lagos!

My opinion- She has relocated from Columbus back to Lagos and is yet to hook up to the internet.
These are some of Kobojunkie' post just before her disappearance from NL. 

What part of Lagos did you go through?

May I ask what particular area you live in? and what local government as well?

Are you close to Lagos Rd/Aunty Kenny/St Augustine area, or far inside of Agric? How is internet connection there? Do you use 24/7 internet, if yes, which one and why?

From the part highlighted in red, Kobojunkie definitely anticipated the a lack of internet connection!
Not to worry people,soonest, she will be back with her annoying posts. Sometimes, Her posts are actually senseless in a very admirable way.
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by TedBundy1(m): 10:42pm On Feb 07, 2010
I think she was banned. Just like me.
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 07, 2010
I said he's in Nigeria, didnt I?
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by bawomolo(m): 12:58am On Feb 08, 2010
she left columbus a while ago. she was in chicago for a while i believe.
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by spikedcylinder: 10:14am On Mar 19, 2010
This is one of the reasons I like Kobo. She's very irritating and gets under one's skin easily but you can't help but admire her argumentative and reasoning skills.
See NL fighting battles over her whereabouts and sexuality!
Chai! grin grin grin
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by RichyBlacK(m): 10:24am On Mar 19, 2010
I actually had lunch with her in Dallas two weeks ago. grin
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 19, 2010
spikedcylinder:

This is one of the reasons I like Kobo. She's very irritating and gets under one's skin easily but you can't help but admire her argumentative and reasoning skills.
See NL fighting battles over her whereabouts and sexuality!
Chai! grin grin grin

if she had posted a hot pic, i no wan think wetin go happen cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Aborted Babies Found In Garbage Bags (HORRIFIC PHOTO) / Jonathan Abandons The Ibos - Backs Adekunle And The Yorubas / One of the greatest African Leaders/president :Thomas Sankara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.