Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,950 members, 7,956,580 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:32 PM

14 Reasons Why Your Boyfriend Is Scared Of Commitment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 14 Reasons Why Your Boyfriend Is Scared Of Commitment (462 Views)

Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

14 Reasons Why Your Boyfriend Is Scared Of Commitment by Beabeth(f): 3:09am On Jul 22, 2017
Does he make you feel unwanted but still claim to ‘love' you? We know exactly what you’re going through. If his attitude towards love, relationships and commitment nonchalant, he probably has commitment phobia. Avoid the heartbreak and confusion and check out these 14 signs he can't commit before it's too late.

1. He’s a total charmer
At first, they can be extremely charming and give you all the love and attention you need. Until, he knows he’s got your love locked down. This is when his less attractive side begins to show

2. He loves the chase not the catch
He will push back as soon as you start getting too close but as soon as you pull away their love for you has no end. Exhausting.

3. He has a history of infidelity
Make sure to quiz your man before you commit to anything serious. A dude with a string of broken relationships and affairs is bad news for any girl. NO exceptions.

4. You feel like your relationship has reached a dead end
Things probably went fast paced at first, seeming almost too perfect, but now it feels like things have come to a sudden halt. You hear from him less, your emotional connection has fizzled out, you don't spend as much time together... these are classic signs of a fearful man getting too close.

5. Lying is second nature to him
Lying about what he’s doing or where he is gives him a sense of freedom and space. It also make him feel powerful. They hate being controlled and confined to a single relationship, he needs to know he has total control over what you do together. Nothing less, nothing more.

6. He gets bored easily
Texts become scarce, calls zero to none…they want to have the freedom to still shop around. What (or who) is keeping your man from dialing?

7. The ‘I don’t want a title’ excuse
Otherwise known as the biggest BS excuse known to women- ‘I’ve been hurt bad’, ‘I like to take things slowly’… Let’s go with the flow. Please, save your breathe only dead fish go with the flow.

8. No personal stuff
If leaving your personal stuff like your earring, toothbrush, and clothes at his is still a problem, he may not want you to think the relationship is a ‘permanent’ one. Interrogate him! (You have every right.) After a reasonable amount of time there shouldn't be any excuse not to.

Read More: http://www.xobeabeth.com/2017/07/14-reasons-why-your-boyfriend-is-scared.html
Re: 14 Reasons Why Your Boyfriend Is Scared Of Commitment by BlackDBagba: 3:37am On Jul 22, 2017
Seen

(1) (Reply)

Shakurblog - Photo Of The Week - Eunice Ginikanwa / I Have Repented From Swearing / What Makes A Man Decide To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.