Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad (9245 Views)

Kenyan Lady Takes Loan From Her Dad To Buy Her Boyfriend A Mercedes For Val / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) / Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 22, 2017
Monaco2:
I av seen many cases like that, n it always surprises me whenever I read or hear of it again. Ur girl is an adult n d fact dat she confide in u means she trusts u n she does not enjoy the act. D problem now is that her dad is her financial supporter n if she denied him the sex,she won't b getting any financial support. This is a very sensitive matter that has to b treated carefully.tell her to sit down dad down n have a one on one conversation with him, let her make him understand that she is his daughter n make him c d abomination in Wat he is doing n dat if he does not stop she would have no option than to report him to family members
Reporting him to family members will worsen matters. He'll definitely deny ever touching his daughter. She's an adult, @22 her life is in her hands. She's probably scared of her source of livelihood if she stands up to her father so she would rather endure it 'till she could stand on her own. The girl is thinking of a lot; who'll pay her school fees, who'll send her upkeep if she decides to stay away from home, she doesn't enjoy the act with her father else she won't have reported him to the bf and stepmother, he must have raped her when she was very little.
I'll advice she writes to any human right organisation. There are also some organisations for rape victims.
Re: My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 22, 2017
She is obviously psychologically disturbed due to certain factors

1. She enjoys it, trust me she does

2. She is an adult and knows what to do if she didn't enjoy it
.3. why is she telling you? Ask yourself this if she wanted to stop it merely screaming on her street would have brought people to the house , or going to a police station
.4. she wants it to stop only partially she is sexually attached to him

Seen cases like this where the lure of taboo it the forbidden is too irresistible for some weak minded people

Report both of them , next time she comes around record the conversation and expose it
.she is messed up in the head report them and move on, because trust me even after she gets married she will always be daddies little girl - pun intended
Re: My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad by Monaco2(m): 8:51am On Jul 22, 2017
Benita27:
Reporting him to family members will worsen matters. He'll definitely deny ever touching his daughter. She's an adult, @22 her life is in her hands. She's probably scared of her source of livelihood if she stands up to her father so she would rather endure it 'till she could stand on her own. The girl is thinking of a lot; who'll pay her school fees, who'll send her upkeep if she decides to stay away from home, she doesn't enjoy the act with her father else she won't have reported him to the bf and stepmother, he must have raped her when she was very little.
I'll advice she writes to any human right organisation. There are also some organisations for rape victims.

True he will deny it. But she can still treating him with that. N I'm not sure she would want the public to know bcus she is probably ashamed of the stigma that might come with the public knowing about it, it's almost the same reason y most girls keep quiet after rape. Some fathers are just disgusting
Re: My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 22, 2017
infogenius:
It seems your girl is enjoying the act but unhappy it is dat the dad is the one behind the act.

She is 22 already, she knows what to do if she really wants to stop her dad from doing her.

You can help her report to human rights if she cannot help herself at that age

Very true
.is she really wanted to stop it she knows what to do

I know a girl like this who told me back in the day the same thing and I was like

Bitch what you telling me for?

Nite she never said he raped her? She actually has been consenting for so long she is worried that this guy won't give her the same sexual pleasure her dad does .

I bet whenever they make love she calls this op daddy

This will go on even after she is married ... Whenever she visits daddy she will sit on his lap
Re: My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad by wassade: 9:20am On Jul 22, 2017
brown938:
will lies help issue on ground or you think both parties are happy about it. not that popular but they know her dad in their area well

Take the bold step and report the matter. You should be less concerned about her father popularity
Re: My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad by brown938: 9:22am On Jul 22, 2017
Fadiga24:
Dude yours is one messed up story, sadly there is nothing you can do about it.

The onus lies on the girl to stop her dad-addiction herself. Your choice is to stay behind her while she does this or walk away.
you mean leaving her is the best option
Re: My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad by galadima77(m): 9:49am On Jul 22, 2017
GOFRONT:
Last week it waz Nephew and Cousin......Ystdae it waz a brother and his 14yrs sister.....

This mornin it is Father n dotta.....

Who n who is gonna be nxt embarassed.......... End time is Here

Maybe senator and house of rep member
Re: My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad by Sunday17: 10:02am On Jul 22, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

.3. why is she telling you? Ask yourself this if she wanted to stop it merely screaming on her street would have brought people to the house , or going to a police station

Seen cases like this where the lure of taboo it the forbidden is too irresistible for some weak minded people

Report both of them , next time she comes around record the conversation and expose it
.she is messed up in the head report them and move on, because trust me even after she gets married she will always be daddies little girl - pun intended
. That will be worse after wedding angry
Re: My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad by Fadiga24(m): 10:06am On Jul 22, 2017
brown938:
you mean leaving her is the best option

You can either stay and advice, help, source for options for her like you are doing now Or leave her and start a new relationship altogether.

Either way do not, I repeat do not get involved in this as it is a family affair.

You may be surprised that the girl apparently loves her father more than you.
Re: My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad by brown938: 10:07am On Jul 22, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

can't take that. if that's the case will rather move on. buh I think I love her
Re: My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad by Airtimex(m): 10:35am On Jul 22, 2017
GOFRONT:
Last week it waz Nephew and Cousin......Ystdae it waz a brother and his 14yrs sister.....

This mornin it is Father n dotta.....

Who n who is gonna be nxt embarassed.......... End time is Here

Maybe grandma and son inlaw
Re: My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad by dedons: 11:58am On Jul 22, 2017
PenSniper:

Yes, since you belong to a cursed generation.
I'm sorry sir,

simply because you belong to a cursed generation doesn't mean that every other person also belong.
Re: My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad by moneyhungry(m): 1:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
Quite sad.
Re: My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad by nairaman66(m): 2:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
3 case scenarios!!

1, she is not really the daughter of this man!

2, her dad is obsessed and stupid!

3, advice your girl to report to her late mum's extended family.., if they are unreachable, you should make them reachable.
Re: My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 22, 2017
Nasty. She should video d act and use it as a bargaining chip... I doubt d old fool Will continue d foolery
Re: My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 22, 2017
ToastedBread what do u have to say to this?
Re: My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad by rosalieene(f): 2:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
this is a critical case
Re: My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad by iluvdonjazzy: 2:20pm On Jul 22, 2017
brown938:
Am so confuse. Have been dating her for So long. I notice when we start dating, she told me a little about her past naming her dad name. I just laugh it out that she should stop the joke. We both stay in the same area in Abuja but when ever she go home for a visit she always find out her dad always lure her. She told me he always say am the one paying your sch fees and house rent and so on. She said she will cry and cry and later accept. Moreover her dad is marred with 2 wife's and still have fun with her. What really trigger me is she just came back from home again and told me her dad sex her occasionally and a day before coming back to Abuja telling her it's so hard to stop the act.she is so confuse on what to do. She's 22yrs. She don't always like going home from sch telling me I don't want to go home anymore but when they start mounting pressure on her she do. Her mum is late. Lost her mum when she was 2.what should we do about this.... I love her. Pls post in front page.
d man adopted her, he is not her real father, tell her i said so.
Re: My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad by newdawn2017(f): 2:34pm On Jul 22, 2017
Makamuanwuo:
maybe the dad active and caring more than you

sorry she need delivery
Wtf re u saying Re u well @ all?? undecided
Re: My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad by Originalsly: 2:36pm On Jul 22, 2017
Hmmm....her mother died when she was 2.... it is very likely she is his adopted daughter and not his biological daughter. So in his mind he is not committing incest.... and if reported... it may be disgusting but not illegal since she wasn't raped... not incest and legally she is an adult. Since the ehmmm... molester is an Abuja big boy... it is better to report to an independent women agency which would spare no effort to disgrace him and raise funds for her to continue her schooling. She should not return home if possible. Just my view sitting in comfort at home!
Re: My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad by Augustap(f): 2:48pm On Jul 22, 2017
brown938:
her dad is a high profile man in Lagos. don't wanna spoil his name
Ok there's only three options left. Its either you advise ur girl to take action her self, or you secretly take action so he doesn't know its you (cos he cud come at you), or you leave the relationship. Don't hid him cos of affluence.
Re: My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad by teamv: 2:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
only one solution she should start hustling for herself or get a boyfriend that can provide for her needs and forget about the dads blackmail
Re: My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad by itsinfochris(m): 3:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
CaptainGOOD:
shocked

Na Wa Ooo!! This Prost!tute Confesses To Killing 100 Men And Rendering 70 Impotent
http://www.cutechrisblog.com/2017/07/na-wa-ooo-this-prosttute-confesses-to.html
Re: My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad by itsinfochris(m): 3:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
Na Wa Ooo!! This Prost!tute Confesses To Killing 100 Men And Rendering 70 Impotent
http://www.cutechrisblog.com/2017/07/na-wa-ooo-this-prosttute-confesses-to.html
Re: My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad by mykel25(m): 3:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
It simple... She shd get concrete evidence and use blackmail threat to get money from d man whenever she's in need of money... Plus she shd avoid going home
Re: My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad by mykel25(m): 3:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
No matter what... It her dad she might feel reluctant to disgrace d man.... She shd escape it well n keep d secret
Re: My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad by Makamuanwuo(m): 3:19pm On Jul 22, 2017
newdawn2017:
Wtf re u saying Re u well @ all?? undecided
No ma
Re: My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad by Sunday17: 3:21pm On Jul 22, 2017
Originalsly:
Hmmm....her mother died when she was 2.... it is very likely she is his adopted daughter and not his biological daughter. So in his mind he is not committing incest.... and if reported... it may be disgusting but not illegal since she wasn't raped... not incest and legally she is an adult. Since the ehmmm... molester is an Abuja big boy... it is better to report to an independent women agency which would spare no effort to disgrace him and raise funds for her to continue her schooling. She should not return home if possible. Just my view sitting in comfort at home!
. You nailed it
Re: My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad by brown938: 3:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
mykel25:
No matter what... It her dad she might feel reluctant to disgrace d man.... She shd escape it well n keep d secret
how about her academy. still in 200l
Re: My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad by bennytfi: 3:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
brown938:
her dad is a high profile man in Lagos. don't wanna spoil his name
that means u are not ready to make him stop it. are u telling me that being a high profile man in d society is a ticket to commit atrocities? better report to NGOs n save your girl
Re: My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad by mykel25(m): 4:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
brown938:
how about her academy. still in 200l

She shd follow my first advice.... She can make so much money from it buh she shd be reasonable.... It ll work since d dad is a high profile person

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Your First Time Sex Experience / Which Of These Three Women Would You Pick As Wife? / Will You Go On A First Date For Free Food?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.