Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad (9244 Views)

Kenyan Lady Takes Loan From Her Dad To Buy Her Boyfriend A Mercedes For Val / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) / Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad by brown938: 4:46am On Jul 22, 2017
Am so confuse. Have been dating her for So long. I notice when we start dating, she told me a little about her past naming her dad name. I just laugh it out that she should stop the joke. We both stay in the same area in Abuja but when ever she go home for a visit she always find out her dad always lure her. She told me he always say am the one paying your sch fees and house rent and so on. She said she will cry and cry and later accept. Moreover her dad is marred with 2 wife's and still have fun with her. What really trigger me is she just came back from home again and told me her dad sex her occasionally and a day before coming back to Abuja telling her it's so hard to stop the act.she is so confuse on what to do. She's 22yrs. She don't always like going home from sch telling me I don't want to go home anymore but when they start mounting pressure on her she do. Her mum is late. Lost her mum when she was 2.what should we do about this.... I love her. Pls post in front page.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad by Clonus: 5:03am On Jul 22, 2017
Expose him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad by Cholls(m): 5:08am On Jul 22, 2017
my brother tell her to write to aunty Kemi olunloyo.

12 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad by Makamuanwuo(m): 5:17am On Jul 22, 2017
maybe the dad active and caring more than you

sorry she need delivery
Re: My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad by BarrElChapo(m): 5:21am On Jul 22, 2017
Mean. stuff is complicated but u should write to the ministry of women affairs
Re: My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad by BarrElChapo(m): 5:22am On Jul 22, 2017
Makamuanwuo:

sorry she need delivery

If this was you being funny. It was dumb

22 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad by madone: 5:26am On Jul 22, 2017
Makamuanwuo:

sorry she need delivery
u just goofed

5 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad by flyingdutchman(m): 5:40am On Jul 22, 2017
That's all! Shikena! grin grin grin
Cholls:
my brother tell her to write to aunty Kemp olunloyo.
Re: My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad by wassade: 5:45am On Jul 22, 2017
Please save her by exposing her dad. Report the case to the police or ministry of women affairs
Re: My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad by GOFRONT(m): 5:52am On Jul 22, 2017
Last week it waz Nephew and Cousin......Ystdae it waz a brother and his 14yrs sister.....

This mornin it is Father n dotta.....

Who n who is gonna be nxt embarassed.......... End time is Here
Re: My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad by decatalyst(m): 5:57am On Jul 22, 2017
Cholls:
my brother tell her to write to aunty Kemp olunloyo.

You want to make the case madder?

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad by CaptainGOOD: 6:24am On Jul 22, 2017
shocked
Re: My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad by marshalcarter: 6:27am On Jul 22, 2017
GOFRONT:
Last week it waz Nephew and Cousin......Ystdae it waz a brother and his 14yrs sister.....

This mornin it is Father n dotta.....

Who n who is gonna be nxt embarassed.......... End time is Here
Maybe moda and sun grin
Re: My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad by infogenius(m): 6:43am On Jul 22, 2017
It seems your girl is enjoying the act but unhappy it is dat the dad is the one behind the act.

She is 22 already, she knows what to do if she really wants to stop her dad from doing her.

You can help her report to human rights if she cannot help herself at that age

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad by dedons: 6:52am On Jul 22, 2017
I fit swear say that man go be Yoruba man.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad by brown938: 6:54am On Jul 22, 2017
infogenius:
It seems your girl is enjoying the act but unhappy it is dat the dad is the one behind the act.

She is 22 already, she knows what to do if she really wants to stop her dad from doing her.

You can help her report to human rights if she cannot help herself at that age
no she don't she visit home twice a year. she try stopping by all means but no avail. she told her step mother already but didn't help the matter
Re: My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad by brown938: 6:56am On Jul 22, 2017
wassade:
Please save her by exposing her dad. Report the case to the police or ministry of women affairs
her dad is a high profile man in Lagos. don't wanna spoil his name
Re: My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad by brown938: 7:01am On Jul 22, 2017
more plz
Re: My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad by olayiwola4u(m): 7:06am On Jul 22, 2017
brown938:
Am so confuse. Have been dating her for So long. I notice when we start dating and she told me a little about her past naming her dad name. I just laugh it out that she should stop the joke. We both stay in the same area in Abuja but when ever she go home for a visit she always find out her dad always lure her. She told me he always say am the one paying your sch fees and house rent and so on. She said she will cry and cry and later accept. Moreover her dad is marred with 2 wife's and still have fun with her. What really trigger me is she just came back from home again and told me her dad sex her occasionally and a day before coming back to Abuja telling her it's so hard to stop the act.she is so confuse on what to do. She's 22yrs. She don't always like going home from sch telling me I don't want to go home anymore but when they start mounting pressure on her she do. Her mum is late. Lost her mum when she was 2.what should we do about this.... I love her. Pls post in front page.

UNBELIEVABLE
Re: My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad by Lalas247(f): 7:07am On Jul 22, 2017
Source
Re: My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad by Sunday17: 7:08am On Jul 22, 2017
Move on guy. Stop wasting your time
Re: My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad by TenPassfour(m): 7:12am On Jul 22, 2017
Kindly do a background check on her,
The man claim her father might not be her real dad,maybe an adopted child.
She should talk to her spiritual father for delievrance and after that the so called dad should be deliver to. This is not a child play.....its a serious spiritual battle,think before you take a step.

Fast and pray for divine direction......very important.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad by uminem02(m): 7:20am On Jul 22, 2017
marshalcarter:
Maybe moda and sun grin
Or broda and siSTAR
Re: My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad by uminem02(m): 7:20am On Jul 22, 2017
marshalcarter:
Maybe moda and sun grin
Or broda and siSTAR
Re: My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad by Monaco2(m): 7:22am On Jul 22, 2017
Makamuanwuo:

sorry she need delivery

Delivery, Guy y cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad by Monaco2(m): 7:29am On Jul 22, 2017
I av seen many cases like that, n it always surprises me whenever I read or hear of it again. Ur girl is an adult n d fact dat she confide in u means she trusts u n she does not enjoy the act. D problem now is that her dad is her financial supporter n if she denied him the sex,she won't b getting any financial support. This is a very sensitive matter that has to b treated carefully.tell her to sit down dad down n have a one on one conversation with him, let her make him understand that she is his daughter n make him c d abomination in Wat he is doing n dat if he does not stop she would have no option than to report him to family members

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad by Edopesin: 7:32am On Jul 22, 2017
Dosen't She Av Relatives To Tell She's 22 For Crying Awt Lawd Way Above The Age Of Consent Na
Re: My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad by marshalcarter: 7:37am On Jul 22, 2017
uminem02:
Or broda and siSTAR
or Aunty and nephew or uncle and niece grin
Re: My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad by wassade: 7:53am On Jul 22, 2017
brown938:
her dad is a high profile man in Lagos. don't wanna spoil his name

I smell lies

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad by brown938: 8:01am On Jul 22, 2017
wassade:

I smell lies
will lies help issue on ground or you think both parties are happy about it. not that popular but they know her dad in their area well
Re: My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad by bigtt76(f): 8:03am On Jul 22, 2017
Her case is like that of a young virgin girl who lost her virginity to a boy she trusted. She struggled hard but the guy over powered her.

They fought bitterly after that incidence but guess what, she still goes to him for a f@ck every now and then. The memories flashes back and they're quarreling again. The cycle continues.

Your girl needs to see a head shrinker for her to let go. Sad also, but she may never enjoy sex with you if and when you get to that level with her.

brown938:
no she don't she visit home twice a year. she try stopping by all means but no avail. she told her step mother already but didn't help the matter
Re: My Girl Is Having Sex With Her Dad by Fadiga24(m): 8:31am On Jul 22, 2017
Dude yours is one messed up story, sadly there is nothing you can do about it.

The onus lies on the girl to stop her dad-addiction herself. Your choice is to stay behind her while she does this or walk away.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Bam Wants Some More! See How She Romanced Teddy A's joystick After Sex / Church Sister Cries Out As Members codedly sex In Their Church Whatsapp Group / Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.