Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,450 members, 7,861,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:09 AM

My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) (41133 Views)

How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? / My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl – 45-yrs / ‘How Police Officer Snatched My Wife, Children’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) by Vek2015: 8:36am On Jul 23, 2017
This is the worst journalism I have ever seen. No effort was made by punch to here from the husband to at least confirm the allegations.
dre11:

http://punchng.com/my-husband-snatched-my-company-sold-my-property-to-marry-our-salesgirl-45-year-old-woman/

Re: My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) by Vek2015: 8:43am On Jul 23, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:

You have clearly summarized my cynicism about this story. There's something definitely not right.

Did you ever consider that the man might have been the one sending money to her from his proceeds of crime to build the company?

Did you also consider that she wanted to corner the company and leave the man high and dry?

Did you consider that she is crying cos she failed and is bitter with the man?

I have seen many divorce proceedings. Women claim even the shirt on the back of a man. They want to always leave men high and dry and unable to follow othe girls.

Just saying...
Re: My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) by Fourwinds: 11:28am On Jul 23, 2017
PaperLace:
You married a fraudster, came back to Nigeria and picked yourself up. You still gave 40% of your company to an ex convict, because he is your horseband. Love is indeed a beautiful thing.

It still baffles me why Nigerian women think they have to endure all sorts of abuse to remain Mrs. Now he has eloped with sales girl, while she suffers with her poor daughter.

Once a man tries to take away your source of income _be very watchful, that's a sign. May justice prevail.
u spoke welll....to be sincere dat woman got me angry...I couldn't read her mumu further...I had to stop..... a useless man she called husband came from no where to convert property.? and she allowed d foolish convict.....nonsense
Re: My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) by Angelicjacy(f): 9:11am On Jul 24, 2017
U must be an idiot. A very big fool.

She should Clap for herself...
I wanted to call her a big mumu but I realized love makes all of us mumus.

Well she left one part out...
As a woman whose husband is abroad...there's no way she could achieve all that success in business and her work without sexual compromise.
She can't also say she was faithful 100%
So she might not have gotten that STI from him.

I strongly believe her husband helped in fulfilling scriptures for it is written;
Wealth gotten by vanity shall be diminished: but he that gathereth by labour shall increase.
Prov 13:11

I'd advise she dusts herself up, forget about the man and go for thanksgiving that she was not beaten to death.[/quote]
Re: My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) by kunletexs: 11:17am On Jul 24, 2017
can someone tell this idiot to shut up. you are a disgrace to human kind. i wish you were created in goat form as your iq showed same. if you dont have anything to say constructively, dont type any then.

why are you making deductions that is not apparent there. you strike me as a man who would do same. you are a disgrace to your generation, you should not be in the land of humans but in amazon forest. walk out!!

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

As a woman whose husband is abroad...there's no way she could achieve all that success in business and her work without sexual compromise.

I strongly believe her husband helped in fulfilling scriptures for it is written;
Wealth gotten by vanity shall be diminished: but he that gathereth by labour shall increase.

I'd advise she dusts herself up, forget about the man and go for thanksgiving that she was not beaten to death.
Re: My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) by kunletexs: 1:46pm On Jul 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'd advise she dusts herself up, forget about the man and go for thanksgiving that she was not beaten to death.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) / Help Us Find Missing Bimbo Adewoye!!!! N100,000 Reward For Information (Photo) / Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.