Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,387 members, 7,958,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:46 AM

My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) (41323 Views)

How Do I Keep My Property From A Cheating Wife During Divorce? / My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl – 45-yrs / ‘How Police Officer Snatched My Wife, Children’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
tensazangetsu20:
Autism is very bad. My sister is autistic and it's a horrible fate I will never wish on anyone. Please you guys should endeavour to do every test before your child is born so as to avoid stories that touch.

Also had a guy with autism in class, it was really terrible
Re: My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
Na the woman fvck up. you knew he was a fraudster yet to allowed him back into your life in Nigeria then he orchestrated your downfall. now see your life.
Re: My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) by SHIJUADE02: 7:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
So where is the picshure ?? grin grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) by repogirl(f): 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:

Did you ever consider that the man might have been the one sending money to her from his proceeds of crime to build the company?

Did you also consider that she wanted to corner the company and leave the man high and dry?

Did you consider that she is crying cos she failed and is bitter with the man?

I have seen many divorce proceedings. Women claim even the shirt on the back of a man. They want to always leave men high and dry and unable to follow othe girls.

Just saying...
and that was why she left the company and took a job in a consulting firm but the husband beat her and locked her up, making sure she gave up the job. Did you consider that part also?

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) by bams2999(m): 8:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
Lazy man
Re: My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) by Pataricatering(f): 8:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
ashewoboy:

guys, can you marry this type of lady? i mean the paperlace above. she is mean.
seems you are looking for someone's income to steal , Abi? Because she wont ley a man treat her like an animal she is mean ? U are the type of man someone cannot pray for even their enemy to meet .
Re: My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) by folu4real(f): 8:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
NLTroubleChild:
Did he snatch your puna also?
Madam you are still young and vibrant just go to any nearby brothel or hotel and secure a space to carry out "Service and pay Business" within 2 years I'm sure you gonna come across a very wealthy man that's gonna provide you back with all you lost to your husband.

Stupid advice

1 Like

Re: My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) by mccben4(m): 8:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She should Clap for herself...
I wanted to call her a big mumu but I realized love makes all of us mumus.

Well she left one part out...
As a woman whose husband is abroad...there's no way she could achieve all that success in business and her work without sexual compromise.
She can't also say she was faithful 100%
So she might not have gotten that STI from him.

I strongly believe her husband helped in fulfilling scriptures for it is written;
Wealth gotten by vanity shall be diminished: but he that gathereth by labour shall increase.
Prov 13:11

I'd advise she dusts herself up, forget about the man and go for thanksgiving that she was not beaten to death.
you are MAD

1 Like

Re: My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) by ashewoboy(m): 8:17pm On Jul 22, 2017
Pataricatering:
seems you are looking for someone's income to steal , Abi? Because she wont ley a man treat her like an animal she is mean ? U are the type of man someone cannot pray for even their enemy to meet .

she is mean. she is a feminist. a feminist that got married. now she maltreats her man. i just know she is not a good wife going by are inhumane comments here.

any small thing, she can not take. m sure she nags.
Re: My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) by ikukuhero: 8:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

As a woman whose husband is abroad...there's no way she could achieve all that success in business and her work without sexual compromise.

I strongly believe her husband helped in fulfilling scriptures for it is written;
Wealth gotten by vanity shall be diminished: but he that gathereth by labour shall increase.

I'd advise she dusts herself up, forget about the man and go for thanksgiving that she was not beaten to death.

Who did to you this great evil? Common sense is not common.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) by Housing(m): 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
The man is very wicked for abandoning the child, but there is more to these story. How can the woman be so dumb? Sooner or later we shall get the husband sides of the story. Till then I reserved my own personal judgment
Re: My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) by Housing(m): 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2017
The man is very wicked for abandoning the child, but there is more to this story. How can the woman be so dumb? Sooner or later we shall get the husband sides of the story. Till then I reserved my own personal judgment of the story.
Re: My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) by ray48: 8:53pm On Jul 22, 2017
Very touching story. I m short of words.
Re: My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) by Nwabundo38(f): 9:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
dre11:

http://punchng.com/my-husband-snatched-my-company-sold-my-property-to-marry-our-salesgirl-45-year-old-woman/

At a spot I got tired of reading and felt like meeting the woman and giving her a slap..
He took away your company and u started a job and still stayed with the fool..
You got a better job after he took the business and he started threatening you to quit the job and you couldn't leave the house with your daughter and find a house in Lagos to stay in..
Why didn't you divorce that monster and lock him up
Why will someone be this dull
Women should wise up biko
Re: My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) by Prettychiz4real(f): 9:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
Oh no! I feel like slapping sense into this lady! You saw all these signs and still stayed put? Now you've learnt your lessons in the hardest way. Haba naaa. Who says she stayed for love? I beg to disagree cos Love isn't blind. It has eyes these days o. Hmmm... Nawaoh! While I was courting my husband, I made it clear to him that anyday he raises his hands on me for whatever reason, that's the end of the marriage. We agreed on that before I accepted his proposal o. Now we still living happily despite challenges that come with married life.
Re: My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) by kizyalex10(m): 9:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
Nawao,i knw d man in question.dis is serious
Re: My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) by Raintaker(m): 10:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ode ni e
Re: My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) by n1ky(f): 10:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
When a woman married a wrong man, the devil leaves alone because she is already finished.
Re: My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) by ikevictor: 10:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
I will comment when I read his own version of the story...

Cos everything I see in this version says "she is an angel" while "he is a demon"...with nothing good about him mentioned.

I am sure that even demons have good sides...at least the pursuit of Satan drives us towards God...
Re: My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) by 400billionman: 10:43pm On Jul 22, 2017
ifyalways:
Sorry Ma.

He hijacked your company, made you resign from your paid job, gave you stds, was battering you, etc YET you stayed put for what reason exactly?

Wehdone ma.

I am wondering.

She waited until all this.

You built a coy and didn't fight as it was being taken away..
Re: My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) by Medunah: 11:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
tensazangetsu20:
Autism is very bad. My sister is autistic and it's a horrible fate I will never wish on anyone. Please you guys should endeavour to do every test before your child is born so as to avoid stories that touch.
What's this autism really about??
Re: My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) by cybriz82(m): 11:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
ifyalways:
Sorry Ma.

He hijacked your company, made you resign from your paid job, gave you stds, was battering you, etc YET you stayed put for what reason exactly?

Wehdone ma.

and I tot dey were promoting her CUs she is smart.not knowing dey were promoting her for her mumurity.
Re: My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) by Nobody: 5:26am On Jul 23, 2017
The woman allowed it.

She could have reported forgery, theft, assault etc, and she could have thrown him out of the company.

Seriously disappointing of her. You deal mercilessly with people who show you no mercy.

How can you know you married a thief and still involve him in your company? Share accounts? angry
Re: My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) by LeanonGOD(m): 5:39am On Jul 23, 2017
Don't Worry. No woman born of a woman will EVER end up with this Brainless, Foolish, Dumb, Ignorant, Lonely and jobless slowpoke called NwaAmaikpe
muller101:
I pity the unfortunate woman that will end up with u
Re: My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) by LeanonGOD(m): 5:47am On Jul 23, 2017
Google will give you detail information, kindly google it.
Medunah:

Re: My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) by LeanonGOD(m): 5:51am On Jul 23, 2017
Much MORE than A mad-man but a MONSTER.
mccben4:
you are MAD

1 Like

Re: My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) by megafone: 6:10am On Jul 23, 2017
NLTroubleChild:
Did he snatch your puna also?
Madam you are still young and vibrant just go to any nearby brothel or hotel and secure a space to carry out "Service and pay Business" within 2 years I'm sure you gonna come across a very wealthy man that's gonna provide you back with all you lost to your husband.

With her venneral disease? E ma buru gaan o!
Re: My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) by LeanonGOD(m): 6:33am On Jul 23, 2017
If you and your autistic daughter are American citizen, please go back to USA where your daughter can get free Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA), better treatment and special protection. If you are not financially loaded it is difficult to raise a special-need kid in Nigeria.
Re: My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) by Medunah: 6:35am On Jul 23, 2017
LeanonGOD:
Google will give you detail information, kindly google it.
Typical! Done that even before I quoted you....just wanted to know what it's like to relate with one.....
Re: My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:46am On Jul 23, 2017
Medunah:

It's a behavioural disorder that affects the child intelligence. Many autistic people are very dumb and have very low intelligence. Very bad thing to have in any African country. They need to have special education and special diet which costs an arm and a leg.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Snatched My Company, Sold My Property To Marry Our Salesgirl (pic) by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 23, 2017
Foolishness at its peak. All in the name of been married, protecting her marriage, not wanting to be a single mother. Thank God u are still breathing. Metcheew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Swear If You Never Did This: Why Then Beating Ur Kid For It? / What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? / Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Sacked (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.