Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

"Guys"how I Made My Woman Reach Orgasm And Begged Me For Sex!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Guys"how I Made My Woman Reach Orgasm And Begged Me For Sex!!! (1523 Views)

My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. / She Raped Me And Begged / When Did You Have Your First Orgasm And How Did It Feel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Guys"how I Made My Woman Reach Orgasm And Begged Me For Sex!!! by chris2pascal: 8:17am On Jul 22, 2017
Have you ever wondered about making that lady reach orgasm.Are you the type that always complain of lack of satisfaction from your woman or girlfriend?,well worry no more because what i'm about to reveal to you is one you will come thanking in no time.Research has it that it takes about 14 minutes for a woman to hit orgasm.Well one thing is certain,unless your ejaculation is being delayed,women generally take longer intervals to reach orgasm than men do.Below i'm going to reveal to you 4 steps you need to follow to ensure that bitch hit the climax to orgasm in no time.After my girlfriend left me,i had bad experience with female orgasms.In fact i had the love of my life leave me for....Read More!!! http://naijavitals.com/guys-4-ways-to-make-a-woman-reach-orgasm-in-5-munites-must-read

Re: "Guys"how I Made My Woman Reach Orgasm And Begged Me For Sex!!! by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 22, 2017
grin

14mins? shocked
Thats very long actually and a lot of men dont know how to do it..most of them will juz keep hitting the wrong way angry

(1) (Reply)

First And Second Round / It My 20th Birthday Show Some Love Famzz / 14 Interesting Facts About Sperm That Will Blow Up Your Mind – Guys Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.