Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

First And Second Round - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First And Second Round (1527 Views)

At Second Round He Lost Consciousness, Says Sex Worker Whose Customer Died / Can The Second Round Of Sex Impregnate A Woman / 5 Things Men Should Do After First Round To Last Long On Second Round (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First And Second Round by 9jayes: 11:53am On Aug 15, 2017
First round to my understanding is for the man because here you enjoy the sex more while the second and subsequence rounds is for the woman. This brings about my(9jayes) postulation "The sorter the sex (duration) the higher the maximum enjoyment for men while the longer the sex the higher the maximum enjoyment for women.

Re: First And Second Round by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
what kind of gibberish rubbish is this?!
Re: First And Second Round by 9jayes: 3:12pm On Aug 15, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
what kind of gibberish rubbish is this?!
Re: First And Second Round by 9jayes: 8:50am On Aug 23, 2017
It takes me 2 hours to release on second round

(1) (Reply)

Non Virgins - The Bigger/fat The Guy Is? The Wider Ur Puss-y Hole / Eight(8) Things Guys Do That Make LADIES To Loose Respect For Them / What Makes Vagina Loose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.