Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,926 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Check Out Sexy Ph0tos Of The Curviest Girl In UNILAG - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out Sexy Ph0tos Of The Curviest Girl In UNILAG (9574 Views)

Sex: Access Bank Staff Caught In UNILAG Branch Office Ready For Sex / Check Out Sexy Photos Of The Curviest Girl In Lagos / Curviest African Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Sexy Ph0tos Of The Curviest Girl In UNILAG by Entpress: 8:29am On Jul 22, 2017
A young lady, simply known as Fanti, who took home the title of Miss Crves UNILAG, at an event organised by the University of Lagos then.

Fanti is well endowed and was featured in the music video of popular hit song by iyanya

She was rewarded with a brand new car after she emerged as MISS CURVES UNILAG…

Check below link for more of her Sexy photos

http://basevibes.com/2017/07/09/check-out-sexy-photos-of-the-curviest-girl-in-unilag/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out Sexy Ph0tos Of The Curviest Girl In UNILAG by falconey(m): 8:32am On Jul 22, 2017

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Sexy Ph0tos Of The Curviest Girl In UNILAG by goodmorning40: 8:35am On Jul 22, 2017
So fat now has become a good thing

5 Likes

Re: Check Out Sexy Ph0tos Of The Curviest Girl In UNILAG by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 22, 2017
OK o, her curves her headache.
Re: Check Out Sexy Ph0tos Of The Curviest Girl In UNILAG by herzern(m): 8:35am On Jul 22, 2017
Department please??
Re: Check Out Sexy Ph0tos Of The Curviest Girl In UNILAG by FemiEddy(m): 8:38am On Jul 22, 2017
This is good shocked
My ukwu brodas, come and see grin

luminouz LordCrimson lefulefu

1 Like

Re: Check Out Sexy Ph0tos Of The Curviest Girl In UNILAG by sbm060(m): 8:57am On Jul 22, 2017
Nice curves but no hating when she start giving birth she will no d consequences

3 Likes

Re: Check Out Sexy Ph0tos Of The Curviest Girl In UNILAG by Uniquewhyte99(m): 9:16am On Jul 22, 2017
cry and the best graduating student will get a presidential handshake and a MUG. Nigeria I hail oooo

5 Likes

Re: Check Out Sexy Ph0tos Of The Curviest Girl In UNILAG by luminouz(m): 9:26am On Jul 22, 2017
FemiEddy:
This is good shocked

OMG!!!!!!
This is ukwuliciously big....damn!!!!!!
Lefulefu come in ASAP

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Sexy Ph0tos Of The Curviest Girl In UNILAG by stGabrielo(m): 9:26am On Jul 22, 2017
I wish you come out of my screen angry and let play rough,I'm gonna give you first class....
Re: Check Out Sexy Ph0tos Of The Curviest Girl In UNILAG by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 22, 2017
Entpress:
A young lady, simply known as Fanti, who took home the title of Miss Crves UNILAG, at an event organised by the University of Lagos then.

Fanti is well endowed and was featured in the music video of popular hit song by iyanya

She was rewarded with a brand new car after she emerged as MISS CURVES UNILAG…

Check below link for more of her Sexy photos

http://basevibes.com/2017/07/09/check-out-sexy-photos-of-the-curviest-girl-in-unilag/
daammm! shocked...i had die for this azz mehn wink.all i want is ur yansh wink

1 Like

Re: Check Out Sexy Ph0tos Of The Curviest Girl In UNILAG by illicit(m): 10:25am On Jul 22, 2017
this one na curve walahi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out Sexy Ph0tos Of The Curviest Girl In UNILAG by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 22, 2017
stGabrielo:
I wish you come out of my screen angry and let play rough,I'm gonna give you first class....
baddest grin

Re: Check Out Sexy Ph0tos Of The Curviest Girl In UNILAG by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 22, 2017
FemiEddy:
This is good shocked

bro i wish i could squeeze dat ukwu with these hands grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out Sexy Ph0tos Of The Curviest Girl In UNILAG by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 22, 2017
luminouz:

OMG!!!!!!
This is ukwuliciously big....damn!!!!!!
Lefulefu come in ASAP
mehn dat yansh na killer cheesy
omo i rate it... grin

Re: Check Out Sexy Ph0tos Of The Curviest Girl In UNILAG by VoltageDivida(m): 11:13am On Jul 22, 2017
So Unilag organizes MISS CURVES, when there are several talents to be recognized, developed and awarded.
I expect to see miss cucumber, miss cameltoe and Mr. Dikc very soon.
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Check Out Sexy Ph0tos Of The Curviest Girl In UNILAG by mejai(m): 11:45am On Jul 22, 2017
na wa o. what exactly is in dis big ass sef? o anyhow, e go gud for dis wknd
Re: Check Out Sexy Ph0tos Of The Curviest Girl In UNILAG by banme1(m): 11:51am On Jul 22, 2017
I swear.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Sexy Ph0tos Of The Curviest Girl In UNILAG by sandrahnaub(f): 12:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
It is possible for u to b curvy and b slim

All I see is excess fat undecided

3 Likes

Re: Check Out Sexy Ph0tos Of The Curviest Girl In UNILAG by Jaqenhghar: 12:17pm On Jul 22, 2017
lefulefu:

daammm! shocked...i had die for this azz mehn wink.all i want is ur yansh wink
I know Ill find you here. I go report you to ur madam
Re: Check Out Sexy Ph0tos Of The Curviest Girl In UNILAG by Jaqenhghar: 12:20pm On Jul 22, 2017
Re: Check Out Sexy Ph0tos Of The Curviest Girl In UNILAG by Khodorkovsky(m): 12:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
Department and faculty please?
Re: Check Out Sexy Ph0tos Of The Curviest Girl In UNILAG by Wukari(m): 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
What are curves for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out Sexy Ph0tos Of The Curviest Girl In UNILAG by imustsaymymindo: 1:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
Injustice!
Re: Check Out Sexy Ph0tos Of The Curviest Girl In UNILAG by lovely17(m): 2:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
How many extra year this babe get old news

1 Like

Re: Check Out Sexy Ph0tos Of The Curviest Girl In UNILAG by pistero(m): 2:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
please I just want to know her GP
Re: Check Out Sexy Ph0tos Of The Curviest Girl In UNILAG by LordCrimson(m): 3:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
FemiEddy:
This is good shocked

You mean a$$ like this exist in UNILAG,This got me into the mood of worship shocked

1 Like

Re: Check Out Sexy Ph0tos Of The Curviest Girl In UNILAG by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
LordCrimson:
You mean a$$ like this exist in UNILAG,This got me into the mood of worship shocked
grin grin seems UNILAG babes are d bomb grin
Re: Check Out Sexy Ph0tos Of The Curviest Girl In UNILAG by LordCrimson(m): 3:31pm On Jul 22, 2017
lefulefu:

grin grin seems UNILAG babes are d bomb grin
I'm considering switching schools grin UNIPORT students no dey give me joy!

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Sexy Ph0tos Of The Curviest Girl In UNILAG by Abee79(m): 5:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Check Out Sexy Ph0tos Of The Curviest Girl In UNILAG by Bitterleafsoup: 5:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
Too bad a pot that holds poo is paraded as accomplishment.
Re: Check Out Sexy Ph0tos Of The Curviest Girl In UNILAG by bossrillboss: 10:46pm On Jul 22, 2017
choi.....omo see Justin tumbalake oooooooooooo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How The Lockdown Is Making Me Look Like One Mgbeke Photo / Pretty Nigerian Girl With A White Man / Bayelsa Men❤

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.