Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Why Ladies Are Left In The Friendzone Or Sex Zone??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Ladies Are Left In The Friendzone Or Sex Zone??? (588 Views)

Friendzone Or Boyfriend Pls Help Me Where Am I ??? / New Photos Of Couple Who Got Married After Initially Stuck In The Friendzone / Why Ladies Are Left In The Friendzone Or Sex Zone??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Ladies Are Left In The Friendzone Or Sex Zone??? by isidiwent: 9:04am On Jul 22, 2017
Not only guys suffer from friendzoning or sidelining. No body is a total king or a total Queen on this, & since nice guys are friend zoned, ladies too are friendzoned or sex zoned because of these reasons...

1) Showing sudden affection to a guy: Guys like free meat & ladies that satisfy their sexual desires whenever they wish to bleep...In this, any lady that is all over a guy too suddenly, makes him wanna chop-clean-mouth & take the love unserious..

2) Being too smart: In this world where good guys are forcefully trying to be bad guys because they say bad guys rule, I will like to counsel ladies because being too smart makes a guy change his love for you into hit-and-run. Since he knows there is no future with a too-wise lady, he makes sure he sleeps with such a lady before letting go..

3) Having many boyfriends or male friends: From the comments you see online, you will notice that many guys are suffering from the problem of insecurity, therefore, when they meet a lady who truly loves them but have many guys around her, they may just decide to bleep her only & face their business to avoid pain.

4) Extreme hard-to-get: It's cool to show some worth as a lady, but showing extreme hard-to-get may put you on a betting line, & may change the love project into a game of conquering your sexual ego, that is, "don't worry, I will bleep that though girl to show my bad guyness"...

5) Being a girl with bad body odour: Heavy lust does not respect bad odour, but know this, if you have bad body odour, you won't be dated, but surely, the demon of lust won't prevent these sex-urged prophets from bleeping you..

6) Poor dressing: Some ladies have nice heart, but their dressing is like that of sister Rebekah at Mount sanai... Men do not feel proud following poorl dressed lady, and this could lead them to friendzoned you, even with your wife-material character.

7) Dressing too-wise: When you dress in such a hot way that fornication is the vision 2017, then be
sure that it is only hotel room guys will take your love too.

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Are Left In The Friendzone Or Sex Zone??? by H2Ossss(m): 11:34am On Jul 22, 2017
True talk...

(1) (Reply)

​10 Good Signs You Are Dating The Right Person / Man Discovers Wife Doesnt Have 'honeypot' After Marriage, Seeks Divorce. / H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.