Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,376 members, 7,861,037 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:44 PM

Man Discovers Wife Doesnt Have 'honeypot' After Marriage, Seeks Divorce. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Discovers Wife Doesnt Have 'honeypot' After Marriage, Seeks Divorce. (590 Views)

Let’s Talk About Pussy Farts; The Music From A Lady’s Honeypot During Sex / If Your Wife Doesnt Allow You To Climb Her.. / Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Discovers Wife Doesnt Have 'honeypot' After Marriage, Seeks Divorce. by ayolatv: 12:29pm On Aug 07, 2017
A married man prayed a court to dissolve his marriage days after finding out his wife has no vagina.

The groom presented his wife divorce letter after a month they got married. He told the court he couldn’t consummate his marriage because his wife has no vagina.

He said:

“I took an elevator up and came into the room. I found her mother on top of her, unclad — penetrating her,” the angry man tabled his complaint before the judge. They got scared and started yelling at me,” he added.

“What did you mean by ‘penetrating her?’” the judge asked

“She (mother-in-law) had a Love Machine. She was fu–ing her with it,” the groom replied.

Read full story: https://www.ayola.tv/newly-married-man-seeks-to-divorce-wife-because-she-has-no-vagina/

Lalasticlala Seun

Re: Man Discovers Wife Doesnt Have 'honeypot' After Marriage, Seeks Divorce. by midehi2(f): 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2017
No vagina, love maching, fu..king her, with which hole na, I don't understand
Re: Man Discovers Wife Doesnt Have 'honeypot' After Marriage, Seeks Divorce. by swiz123(m): 12:32pm On Aug 07, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3967522/man-divorces-wife-born-no
Sorry... Already posted the news long before now
Re: Man Discovers Wife Doesnt Have 'honeypot' After Marriage, Seeks Divorce. by Benjom(m): 12:40pm On Aug 07, 2017
Dayuum!

... but where is the prove? cheesy
Re: Man Discovers Wife Doesnt Have 'honeypot' After Marriage, Seeks Divorce. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
lolz..#teamnosextillmarriage

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Her Feel Special / Why Do Girls Tag Guys Gay Once Their Advancement And Seductions Failed / 3 Reasons Why People Double Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.