Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,605 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) (57013 Views)

12ft Python Killed In FUTA (Photos) / FUTA Quoted Bible Verse In Exam Question (Photo) / See The Ridiculous School Advert I Saw Yesterday Evening At Akure (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by diva90: 3:50am On Jul 23, 2017
Wtf?!
Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by Nobody: 3:56am On Jul 23, 2017
It appears the content on the banner was written by a 'born-again Christian'.

1 Like

Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by Smatkomo: 4:48am On Jul 23, 2017
Bro that's definitely not inside FUTA or even close to the school being one of the cleanest institutions in this country. It could P
probably be a dirty area which is not within FUTA's auspice. Just make you don't drag our name into dirty things again.
Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by cardoso514: 5:03am On Jul 23, 2017
It works!
Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by jodeci(m): 5:31am On Jul 23, 2017
IkpuMmadu:
And somebody told me that Yoruba are the most educated in Nigeria ...With this kid if English with high dosage of superstition

I give up

See the way you exposed your anu$ all in a bid to bash and score cheap points kid kor! ,if ni!!
Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by Adeyemi235(m): 5:35am On Jul 23, 2017
Wetin concern me!

Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by banmee(m): 5:39am On Jul 23, 2017
Hhenryy:

the issue there is that, as far as you can read, it will have a psychological effect on you if you proceed to do what is stated. it's much more like a placebo effect (negative effect in this case).

Psychological effect on s.tupid people. This is no different from people believing in angels.

2 Likes

Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by Iseoluwani: 5:59am On Jul 23, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
the grammar hurts my brain

I dedicate this FTC to the Flying Spaghetti Monster, the one true God that created everything

I tot atheist don't believe in any god(s) which one kon be spaghetti, spaghetti ko indomie nii.

Is that what you learnt in republic of Ireland smh

1 Like

Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by Webvibez: 6:04am On Jul 23, 2017
henryvirus:
grin ó chill found. Damn. Whoever put up that notice must have suffered alot

ISE AYE NI OOOO
Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by FBIL: 6:22am On Jul 23, 2017
We all know that Afonjas and grammar are like small stout beer and small childrren, they don't like each other grin grin

Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by hopefulLandlord: 6:42am On Jul 23, 2017
Iseoluwani:

I tot atheist don't believe in any god(s) which one kon be spaghetti, spaghetti ko indomie nii.

Is that what you learnt in republic of Ireland smh

I'm no longer atheist cuz I've found the one true God

https://www.nairaland.com/3807155/one-true-god#56650588

1 Like

Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by hopefulLandlord: 6:46am On Jul 23, 2017
M2dX:
flying what?.....
Spaghetti Monster
proof are found here https://www.nairaland.com/3807155/one-true-god#56650588

1 Like

Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by Iseoluwani: 7:21am On Jul 23, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I'm no longer atheist cuz I've found the one true God

https://www.nairaland.com/3807155/one-true-god#56650588

Lol. Help me tell otem and his colleagues even that madridguy..

Wait!!

Did u just say d name of your god z indomie, sorry
Spaghetti grin

Seriously serious, u are close BIT THE ONE TRUE GOD IS ONE AND HIS NAME Z JESUS

Seun
Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by Dthespian: 7:31am On Jul 23, 2017
izzou:

You mean it was in the premises of FUTA you saw this? grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I really dont want to comment.[/b]
Definitely not in the premises , it was made by one of the locals there,far outside d school(south gate).
Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 23, 2017
This is Akure for you. The people in the community have a penchant for insult and curse. I bet, the owner of this banner wished he could write this in his language because they easily default to that.
I saw this attitude myself when i first went there.

2 Likes

Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by femzylivey(m): 8:01am On Jul 23, 2017
If Number 1 don happen to the person, the other ones are useless na
Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 23, 2017
IkpuMmadu:
And somebody told me that Yoruba are the most educated in Nigeria ...With this kid if English with high dosage of superstition

I give up
Oga, you have answered your question. See your own grammar na. Keep hating us. WE REMAIN MORE EDUCATED THAN YOU. Naso God want am.. Go chop rat poison.
Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by M2dX(m): 8:16am On Jul 23, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Spaghetti Monster

proof are found here https://www.nairaland.com/3807155/one-true-god#56650588
chai, you need help

Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by AdelokikiMr(m): 8:22am On Jul 23, 2017
HardMirror:
A proof of how Funny we can be in this country. enforcement as been reduced to harebrain tactics taking advantage of the superstitious nature of Nigerians.

well. it is funny that despite all the curses people still dump their waste on the site; D

What if I don't know how to read , can that stop me from dumping my refuse ���
Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by praise2000: 8:55am On Jul 23, 2017
Once you cant read you are free...its contact that generates contract
Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by Bammzzie(m): 9:09am On Jul 23, 2017
sunsplash99:

Who is forcing u to comment?

This ur grammar Na die.
I swear down
Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by poseidon12: 9:11am On Jul 23, 2017
kikake:
Even University teachers and workers in Nigeria are now fetish. Imagine what their products shall be after graduation.

Nigeria has been driven to the gutters by its leaders.

Nigerians have always been superstitious people, whether university teacher or student or staff. The pursuit of western education has not really done much to cure our people of this superstition problem. It has a big damping effect on our ability to acquire scientific knowledge and technology to improve our standard of living.
Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by correctguy101(m): 9:25am On Jul 23, 2017
These people just wan outdo themselves with nonsense notice.. SMH
Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by Anjorin1990: 9:55am On Jul 23, 2017
[quote author=izzou post=58712714][color=#550000][b]Wait Wait Wait
You mean it was in the premises of FUTA you saw this? grin
It's outside jare�
Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by lepasharon(f): 11:36am On Jul 23, 2017
Iseoluwani:

Lol. Help me tell otem and his colleagues even that madridguy..

Wait!!

Did u just say d name of your god z indomie, sorry
Spaghetti grin

Seriously serious, u are close BIT THE ONE TRUE GOD IS ONE AND HIS NAME Z JESUS

Seun

Jesus is an impasta
Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by lepasharon(f): 11:37am On Jul 23, 2017
M2dX:
chai, you need help

that is the only true god
Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by HardMirror(m): 11:39am On Jul 23, 2017
Smatkomo:
Bro that's definitely not inside FUTA or even close to the school being one of the cleanest institutions in this country. It could P
probably be a dirty area which is not within FUTA's auspice. Just make you don't drag our name into dirty things again.
so state line junction is not part of the Futa community, right?
Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by joinnow: 11:59am On Jul 23, 2017
All i can say is this Land cum refuse dump
Belongs to one small Pastor
Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by Iseoluwani: 12:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
lepasharon:

Jesus is an impasta

Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by raphaeladeyele: 12:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
Hummm so funny indeed,
Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by NaijaNeedsRev(m): 12:58pm On Jul 23, 2017
HardMirror:
A proof of how Funny we can be in this country. enforcement as been reduced to harebrain tactics taking advantage of the superstitious nature of Nigerians.
I think your brain is working 180 dgr out of phase because of d alomo u took few hours ago.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

School Children Die On Their Way Back From Excursion. (graphic Photos). / Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) / We'll Withdraw Your Kids From School If You Tarnish Our Image On Social Media-FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.