Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) (57005 Views)

12ft Python Killed In FUTA (Photos) / FUTA Quoted Bible Verse In Exam Question (Photo) / See The Ridiculous School Advert I Saw Yesterday Evening At Akure (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by lepasharon(f): 1:19pm On Jul 23, 2017
[quote author=Iseoluwani post=58746930][/quote]

The flying Spaghetti monster is the only true god

All other gods are impastas
Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by coolshegs10(m): 1:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
HardMirror:

yes Futa south gate. not far from LNPC filling station.

I thought as much.
Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by Iseoluwani: 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
lepasharon:

The flying Spaghetti monster is the only true god

All other gods are impastas

Keep fooling around

Pasta ko noodles ni
Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by lepasharon(f): 5:32pm On Jul 23, 2017
Iseoluwani:

Keep fooling around

Pasta ko noodles ni

Watch what you say lest the flying Spaghetti monster strike you down.
Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by Iseoluwani: 5:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
lepasharon:

Watch what you say lest the flying Spaghetti monster strike you down.

Abeg carry your indomie god go jare
Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by lepasharon(f): 5:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
Iseoluwani:

Abeg carry your indomie god go jare

If the Spaghetti monster doesn't exit, why are the planets shaped round like meatballs?
Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
IM A CHILD OF GOD AND THIS MEANS NO DANGER TO ME.
Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by Iseoluwani: 6:37pm On Jul 23, 2017
lepasharon:

If the Spaghetti monster doesn't exit, why are the planets shaped round like meatballs?

Science Teach friction

In between how come your spaghetti god no get better name
Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by IkpuMmadu: 3:28am On Jul 24, 2017
Well,....I have never claimed to be the most sophisticated and educated but for somebody to write this and also have proof read this...It then means that something is totally wrong with the them and the environment

Yoruba are the least educated region in southern Nigeria...My stay in Lagos has shown me that....Just brags and brags are their hallmark
OrangeDream:
Oga, you have answered your question. See your own grammar na. Keep hating us. WE REMAIN MORE EDUCATED THAN YOU. Naso God want am.. Go chop rat poison.
Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 24, 2017
IkpuMmadu:
Well,....I have never claimed to be the most sophisticated and educated but for somebody to write this and also have proof read this...It then means that something is totally wrong with the them and the environment

Yoruba are the least educated region in southern Nigeria...My stay in Lagos has shown me that....Just brags and brags are their hallmark
Ekiti alone has the highest number of professors in Nigeria and this fact is documented. Ondo is next to this figure. This is enough evidence to you.
Follow facts like the learned and lettered person you are and stop judging from a mere sign post by a dusbin.
Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by IkpuMmadu: 1:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
Is that so
OrangeDream:
Ekiti alone has the highest number of professors in Nigeria and this fact is documented. Ondo is next to this figure. This is enough evidence to you.
Follow facts like the learned and lettered person you are and stop judging from a mere sign post by a dusbin.
Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by IkpuMmadu: 1:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
Is that so
OrangeDream:
ok nawa
Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by McBrooklyn(m): 4:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
HardMirror:
A proof of how Funny we can be in this country. enforcement as been reduced to harebrain tactics taking advantage of the superstitious nature of Nigerians.

well. it is funny that despite all the curses people still dump their waste on the site; D

This shît is along Stateline Junction at the back of an old building behind that filling station... Me and my Niggas always laughing anytime we pass that same spot... grin
Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by McBrooklyn(m): 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
izzou:
Wait Wait Wait

You mean it was in the premises of FUTA you saw this? grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I really dont want to comment.

Nah, this is located at off campus, not very far from the Stateline junction... If you've ever been to FUTA, you'll understand better...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

School Children Die On Their Way Back From Excursion. (graphic Photos). / Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) / Primary School Drama That Got People Talking (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.