Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,530 members, 7,958,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:55 PM

See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) (57290 Views)

12ft Python Killed In FUTA (Photos) / FUTA Quoted Bible Verse In Exam Question (Photo) / See The Ridiculous School Advert I Saw Yesterday Evening At Akure (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by Bisi799(f): 11:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
Ok
Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by adetayo234: 11:19pm On Jul 22, 2017
HardMirror:
A proof of how Funny we can be in this country. enforcement as been reduced to harebrain tactics taking advantage of the superstitious nature of Nigerians.

well. it is funny that despite all the curses people still dump their waste on the site; D

This must be at FUTA south gate, right?
Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by OboloMAN: 11:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
Dexema:
This is serious, see banner of curses.
Banner of Curses . .lol. .
Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by nonstan(m): 11:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
HardMirror:

Smh. it simply does not work. bad things happen to everyone. some people are just more unlucky, some are in environments or circumstances that increases the probability of misfortune.

so curses have no place in solving any practical problem

Baba if u say curses don't work go your village an annoy an elderly man intentionally, see what happens later

1 Like

Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by AreaFada2: 11:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
shortgun:
RIP English.

I knew him well Mr. English. He was a good man. Before FUTA agents murdered him. grin cheesy cheesy

I have always said we dudu are pagans at heart despite forming being of Abrahamic religions more than Middle Easterners.
Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by Nealson(m): 11:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
grin grin grin chai English don die for naija, wey too dey like to show ourselves... ...English yii deep oo lol �

Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by OrdercityWeb: 11:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
Hhenryy:

there is power in spoken or written words Bro, for example i can put some written words together now that will make you feel bad tonight after reading it, (in the form of abuse) you may probably get over it before day Break but it will surely have an effect. and that is exactly how curses work.

Hmmmmn
Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by Funtan(m): 11:31pm On Jul 22, 2017
The gods sef would be like grin

Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by icedsammy: 11:34pm On Jul 22, 2017
ibi ti won gbe sign board epe si osoro da ile si.
Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by udemzyudex(m): 11:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
HardMirror:
A proof of how Funny we can be in this country. enforcement as been reduced to harebrain tactics taking advantage of the superstitious nature of Nigerians.

well. it is funny that despite all the curses people still dump their waste on the site; D

Blame Nollywood
Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by Sarah20A(f): 11:40pm On Jul 22, 2017
I can't take this

1 Like

Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by Tellemall: 11:43pm On Jul 22, 2017
grin
HardMirror:
if these causes work perhaps we shld include them in our constitution.

Eg place curses on politicians and corrupt public officers,
Abeg who curses help?

do U believe these curses can work

That road is very disgusting. It looks like a rubbish dump, to begin with. How did you get there and endure that? It's not healthy.

And that sign is a good waste of ink and petroleum product. But hilarious. Thanks for seeing it.

2 Likes

Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by lovingyouhun: 11:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
Hmmm, na wah ooooooo
Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by vioment: 11:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
Nigeria and dirty environment be like 5 & 6. From the highest level of govt to the common man.
Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
HardMirror:

Afonjas and rotten grammar

1 Like

Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by zolapeperenpe(f): 12:01am On Jul 23, 2017
RaptorX's people. I won't be surprised if that 'acquired property' belongs to RaptorX
Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by Ilajeboy(m): 12:05am On Jul 23, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
the grammar hurts my brain

I dedicate this FTC to the Flying Spaghetti Monster, the one true God that created everything

Wats FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER
Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by lepasharon(f): 12:11am On Jul 23, 2017
HardMirror:

yes Futa south gate. not far from LNPC filling station.

After the first curse, aren't all the other curses redundant? grin
Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 23, 2017
what about those that can't read English?
Game Over...�

1 Like

Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by femijunior4(m): 12:23am On Jul 23, 2017
westlius:
please clear space I want faint small
abeg wait for me

1 Like

Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by samjey: 12:29am On Jul 23, 2017
See as dem murder English
Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by hopefulLandlord: 12:34am On Jul 23, 2017
Ilajeboy:

the one true God

https://www.nairaland.com/3807155/one-true-god#56650588

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by Stamagba(m): 12:43am On Jul 23, 2017
Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by MicroFuse: 1:09am On Jul 23, 2017
some people no get Joy o
Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by EmperorShizzy: 1:30am On Jul 23, 2017
Chai see curse
how am looking at the writer now

1 Like

Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by sunsplash99(m): 1:57am On Jul 23, 2017
adaksbullet:
While ppls still dumb rufuge their his whot am no under standundecided

Who is forcing u to comment?

This ur grammar Na die.

1 Like

Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by lepasharon(f): 2:07am On Jul 23, 2017
Ilajeboy:

The only true god
Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by M2dX(m): 2:45am On Jul 23, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
the grammar hurts my brain

I dedicate this FTC to the Flying Spaghetti Monster, the one true God that created everything
flying what?.....

1 Like

Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by IkpuMmadu: 2:54am On Jul 23, 2017
And somebody told me that Yoruba are the most educated in Nigeria ...With this kid if English with high dosage of superstition

I give up
Re: See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) by kikake: 3:24am On Jul 23, 2017
Even University teachers and workers in Nigeria are now fetish. Imagine what their products shall be after graduation.

Nigeria has been driven to the gutters by its leaders.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures That Show That Cheating In Exams Is On A Whole Other Level. / Solve This Maths And Win #200 Any Network Of Your Choice Credit Card / We'll Withdraw Your Kids From School If You Tarnish Our Image On Social Media-FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.