Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,547 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

How Was Your Last Birthday? Share Your Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Was Your Last Birthday? Share Your Experience (348 Views)

Guys, Have You Ever Had Sex With Two Friends? Share Your Experience / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / What's Your Experience With Codedruns ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Was Your Last Birthday? Share Your Experience by EYIBLESSN(m): 11:39am On Jul 22, 2017
It has been said that a birthday is just another day, why even celebrate it? On the contrary, a birthday signifies your beginning and the joy of life. Every human on earth has been given a chance to fulfill their own unique mission. A birthday is an important and momentous occasion that needs to be celebrated.

As for ME my birthday is March 25. The day was superb. I just carry two of my friend enter Mama Nkechi joint. Buy them drinks.

Let's have your say ,

High Chief Lalasticlala , Chief Mynd44.
Re: How Was Your Last Birthday? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
I've been celebrating my birthdays from the years I became aware of the word birthday. Lately I was filling a form for one project I've in hands which requires my real birth certificate which I'm not with, all this while I assumed that my birthday is on the 3rd, when I got back home to bring my birth certificate what I saw was complicated. My birthday was on 2nd as registered I was ashamed, they were like "So you don't know your birthdate" I continued with the form and went back home to ask questions about my situation.

My mom said the fault is from the doctor that registered me when she delivered. She said she gave birth around 3:am which is 3march she went ahead to say that the doctor assumed 3: am to be 2nd.
This made me to be in a confused state which made me to be in dought of my real birthday. Friends where busy calling, texting but I wasn't responding well.. Can you believe that I didn't post a single thing on my last birthday. IT WAS A TERRIBLE BIRTHDAY
Re: How Was Your Last Birthday? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
Was horrible! My dad slept in d lord on that day. So that date will always remind me of his passing plus memorial service. How does one juggle memorial service and birthday party
Re: How Was Your Last Birthday? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 22, 2017
Nma27:
Was horrible! My dad slept in d lord on that day. So that date will always remind me of his passing plus memorial service. How does one juggle memorial service and birthday party
my best friend sister died on his birthday. I called to celebrate him but his tune was bad. some days are like that. Lalasticlala what do you think?

(1) (Reply)

Deleted / Former Super Eagles Coach, Samson Siasia’s Daughter Weds In US / Am I Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.