Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Policemen On Election Duty Doze Off At Ikorodu Local Government (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policemen On Election Duty Doze Off At Ikorodu Local Government (photo) (45069 Views)

Death Of Soleimani: Nigerian IGP Adamu Places Policemen On Red Alert Nationwide / INEC To Give Automatic Employment To Corpers Who Do Well On Election Duty-Yakubu / Breaking: APC Wins Fayose's Local Government (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Policemen On Election Duty Doze Off At Ikorodu Local Government (photo) by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 12:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
mmb:
Nigerian Police are one of the best in the world. Twice I reported a case, twice the suspects were arrested and charged to court.

Lack of motivation and stress make them sleep on duty OP

sarcasm?
Re: Policemen On Election Duty Doze Off At Ikorodu Local Government (photo) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
They were on duty last night probably.
Re: Policemen On Election Duty Doze Off At Ikorodu Local Government (photo) by whitebeard(m): 12:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
Iseoluwani:
IG: is this what I asked you tO do??
IG we were looking/running for/from badoo sir, sir he no easy..

Re: Policemen On Election Duty Doze Off At Ikorodu Local Government (photo) by kalu61(m): 12:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
PLEASE HELP my blackberry stopped whatsapping.Any remedy thought they said is not for android BB
Re: Policemen On Election Duty Doze Off At Ikorodu Local Government (photo) by Modsenemy(f): 12:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
Just fairly used Tecno l8+ for sale with full accessories (36k). ibadan
Re: Policemen On Election Duty Doze Off At Ikorodu Local Government (photo) by chuckskaycee: 12:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
softwork
Re: Policemen On Election Duty Doze Off At Ikorodu Local Government (photo) by lavenjcrown(m): 12:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
Mi o le wa Kuquote author=sirfee post=58716370] grin[/quote]
Re: Policemen On Election Duty Doze Off At Ikorodu Local Government (photo) by djbussy(m): 12:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
Fly and mosquitoes don't make a living at same time. You can help them by staying awake to collect there bribes. Security is everyone business.
Re: Policemen On Election Duty Doze Off At Ikorodu Local Government (photo) by mmb(m): 12:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
NwaEzefuNaMba:

sarcasm?
is true.
Re: Policemen On Election Duty Doze Off At Ikorodu Local Government (photo) by 24hourNigeriane(f): 12:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin well okay yes
Re: Policemen On Election Duty Doze Off At Ikorodu Local Government (photo) by dakeskese(m): 12:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
Such Public Display of Laxity!
pathetic!
Re: Policemen On Election Duty Doze Off At Ikorodu Local Government (photo) by Iseoluwani: 12:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
whitebeard:
IG we were looking/running for/from badoo sir, sir he no easy..

IG: if I back you jazz Now.. Stand up and go to to ur duty post

Re: Policemen On Election Duty Doze Off At Ikorodu Local Government (photo) by sirfee(m): 12:10pm On Jul 22, 2017
lavenjcrown:
Mi o le wa Kuquote author=sirfee post=58716370] grin
Lol,Na so bruv...mi o raye oshi...

Re: Policemen On Election Duty Doze Off At Ikorodu Local Government (photo) by Griffon(m): 12:10pm On Jul 22, 2017
lonelydora:
They worked all night guarding the ballot papers, why won't they sleep? You can't cheat nature

Stop making excuses for this sheer show of incompetence.

You don't sleep while on duty, not even as a security operative. It's not acceptable anywhere.

Re: Policemen On Election Duty Doze Off At Ikorodu Local Government (photo) by dakeskese(m): 12:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
mmb:
Nigerian Police are one of the best in the world. Twice I reported a case, twice the suspects were arrested and charged to court.

Lack of motivation and stress make them sleep on duty OP

And twice they have been released when dey dropped small stuffs.
Re: Policemen On Election Duty Doze Off At Ikorodu Local Government (photo) by sandrahnaub(f): 12:13pm On Jul 22, 2017
YOLO
Re: Policemen On Election Duty Doze Off At Ikorodu Local Government (photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 12:13pm On Jul 22, 2017
I don't blame the askari as they woke up as early as 3am
Re: Policemen On Election Duty Doze Off At Ikorodu Local Government (photo) by whitebeard(m): 12:14pm On Jul 22, 2017
Iseoluwani:

IG: if I back you jazz Now.. Stand up and go to to ur duty post
sir what of badoo, should we leave them alone. Sir.
Re: Policemen On Election Duty Doze Off At Ikorodu Local Government (photo) by ajepako(f): 12:14pm On Jul 22, 2017
Mavrick2012:
Lol at "due to inactivity".
Nobody came for accreditation /voting or?
One day, Nigerians will become fed up with the politicians and stop going out to vote.

Seriously... In my hood, they are even going as far as ringing bells and begging people to come and vote and no one is responding...

To make matter worse, NEPA took light that is usually uninterrupted to force people out of their homes, still, no way..

We dey house dey sleep grin grin grin

Nigerians are tired of lying politicians l swear

Re: Policemen On Election Duty Doze Off At Ikorodu Local Government (photo) by netflicks(m): 12:14pm On Jul 22, 2017
That na person papa oo! Weather cold sha!
Re: Policemen On Election Duty Doze Off At Ikorodu Local Government (photo) by mywells: 12:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
when there are not people to come out and vote, only a stupid person would come out vote at Ikorodu the headquarters of badoo,am enjoying my sleep here too.
Re: Policemen On Election Duty Doze Off At Ikorodu Local Government (photo) by Iseoluwani: 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
whitebeard:
sir what of badoo, should we leave them alone. Sir.

Re: Policemen On Election Duty Doze Off At Ikorodu Local Government (photo) by bigplayerz(m): 12:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
Na me dry in charge of JOGODO Lg elecetion grin

Re: Policemen On Election Duty Doze Off At Ikorodu Local Government (photo) by Tlordy: 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2017
They can't kill demself after stop and detach lastnight... give another operation when everybody know who is d winner for n dis election.
Re: Policemen On Election Duty Doze Off At Ikorodu Local Government (photo) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
After over night � rigging
Re: Policemen On Election Duty Doze Off At Ikorodu Local Government (photo) by bigerboy200: 12:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
Callmedondee:

Lolz also on duty too?
Yes ohh...
Re: Policemen On Election Duty Doze Off At Ikorodu Local Government (photo) by emelda86(f): 12:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
Tsetsefly bite them na.....kwakwakwa naija which way
Re: Policemen On Election Duty Doze Off At Ikorodu Local Government (photo) by DJMCOTTY(m): 12:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
They cannor coman kee their sef........who election pay?
Re: Policemen On Election Duty Doze Off At Ikorodu Local Government (photo) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
You can't cheat nature grin
Re: Policemen On Election Duty Doze Off At Ikorodu Local Government (photo) by sunshineV(f): 12:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
The cold is tew much nah

Re: Policemen On Election Duty Doze Off At Ikorodu Local Government (photo) by TinaAnita(f): 12:31pm On Jul 22, 2017
The weather isn't helping matters
Re: Policemen On Election Duty Doze Off At Ikorodu Local Government (photo) by MTKbudapest(m): 12:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
they look friendly this way.
They dont need to be vigillant cos they already know the winner.
And na only for naija

Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE / Pro-Buhari & Anti-Buhari Protesters Clash In New York Before Buhari's Speech / Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video)