Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,689 members, 7,851,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:55 PM

Couples Who Met 2years Ago On Facebook Set To Marry (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couples Who Met 2years Ago On Facebook Set To Marry (photos) (1169 Views)

Couples Who Married Via Zoom Speak (Photos) / Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) / Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couples Who Met 2years Ago On Facebook Set To Marry (photos) by Factfinder1(m): 1:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
It started with a 'Hey' on Facebook and now they are Husband and Wife

Susan narrating; It all started with”HEY” on facebook 2years ago.

I remember seeing the message that day and ignored because I was in no mood to chat(I’m never in a chatty mood). 12 days after i found myself replying his message……i still cant explain why……he replied almost immediately but the usual me after saying “HI”

I went offline for days. Days later I saw a message “I KNOW YOUR SIS” the next that came to mind was “SEE THIS ONE FAMZING” like we call it…lol….. Days passed as usual and he would have sent a message and no response from me but then he had me at “I HOPE I WONT WAIT ANOTHER 5DAYS TO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN” so this man has been waiting on me to reply (ladies and our shakara sha) and then I replied and this time I wasn’t going offline for days anymore although I still wasn’t even paying attention considering we were over 6000miles apart until we CLICKED! We kept in touch and fell in love along the way.

We met for the first time last year (mr man came all the way to see little me….men can love sha). It can’t all be sweet like that..ooohh we had our fights I mean crazy serious fights but it didn’t change anything and upon our second meeting this year I said YESSSSS to my best friend, the only person that knows me more than anyone else (the proposal is another funny long story but to cut it short I was expecting a plate of hot diced beef instead I saw a RING). And my introduction is in 2days..yep! that fast (GOD HAS HIS WAYS) People say online dating is risky and all but trust me just as you are having doubts since you met him online is also the same way he is having doubts.

Congratulations to this Couple.

You may Never know your future Husband might be in your inbox. Reply to those unread and ignored messages Ladies

See more photos http://ogashub.com.ng/couples-who-met-2years-ago-on-facebook-set-to-marry-photos/

Re: Couples Who Met 2years Ago On Facebook Set To Marry (photos) by madridguy(m): 1:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
Congratulations to her.
Re: Couples Who Met 2years Ago On Facebook Set To Marry (photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
HML in advance.cheesy
Re: Couples Who Met 2years Ago On Facebook Set To Marry (photos) by pinkbae(f): 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
Wow nice love story.HML in advance
Re: Couples Who Met 2years Ago On Facebook Set To Marry (photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
Congrats to her
I really have my reservations about this online meeting stuff

Nice one
Re: Couples Who Met 2years Ago On Facebook Set To Marry (photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 22, 2017
That's how I met one fine girl on twitter, brought her home just as I was beginning to like the girl I received an urgent call I had to ask her to wait for me for like 30 mins and gave her my beats headphone to entertain herself while waiting. Omò, I came back and the girl had vanished with my beats headphone and locked my door oh. I felt bad not because of the headphone but because I really liked the girl, I refused to expose her even though I have her pictures on my phone and could have ruined her image cos she was very popular on twitter. She later apologized but it was useless. Not all online dates ends up well angry
Re: Couples Who Met 2years Ago On Facebook Set To Marry (photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Congrats to her I really have my reservations about this online meeting stuff
Nice one
Hi! we could start our own here
Re: Couples Who Met 2years Ago On Facebook Set To Marry (photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 1:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
kinibigdeal:

Hi! we could start our own here

Kinibigdeal
Re: Couples Who Met 2years Ago On Facebook Set To Marry (photos) by softwerk(f): 1:41pm On Jul 22, 2017
Facebook has been making marriages!

Twitter has been making marriages!!

Instagram has been making marriages!!!

Snapchat has been making marriages!!!!

Nairaland is only filled with fuc*k boys who are too phony to commit to a real relationship embarassed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couples Who Met 2years Ago On Facebook Set To Marry (photos) by indodon(m): 1:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
softwerk:

Nairaland is only filled with fuc*k boys who are too phony to commit to a real relationship embarassed
go to Twitter
Re: Couples Who Met 2years Ago On Facebook Set To Marry (photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
softwerk:

wrong. Nairaland has been making marriages. I've been a Nairalander for years and I've seen many marriages between nairalanders besides who told you nairaland guys don't have Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts?
Re: Couples Who Met 2years Ago On Facebook Set To Marry (photos) by hibiscus76(f): 1:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
he proposed just at their 2nd meeting and some guys would want to screw the life out of a lady all in the name of boyfriend/fiancé and yet a happlily ever after is never guaranteed
Re: Couples Who Met 2years Ago On Facebook Set To Marry (photos) by adadike281(f): 2:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
congrats dear. may your love story never end.
Re: Couples Who Met 2years Ago On Facebook Set To Marry (photos) by IamLEGEND1: 2:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
hibiscus76:
he proposed just at their 2nd meeting and some guys would want to screw the life out of a lady all in the name of boyfriend/fiancé and yet a happlily ever after is never guaranteed
You too you no dey screw the life komot for your guy body?

Abi your vagina_no get nerve endings?
Re: Couples Who Met 2years Ago On Facebook Set To Marry (photos) by hibiscus76(f): 2:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
You too you no dey screw the life komot for your guy body?

Abi your vagina_no get nerve endings?
was that to sound intelligent or to fóol yourself?? you made no sense really

1 Like

Re: Couples Who Met 2years Ago On Facebook Set To Marry (photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 2:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
great
Re: Couples Who Met 2years Ago On Facebook Set To Marry (photos) by odutolasodiq(m): 2:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
softwerk:

the appearance in your profile picture... what kind of man does it attract?

(1) (Reply)

How Possible For One Who Is Not A Virgin Abstain From Sex Till Wedding Night. / Help! Even When She Is At Fault Should I Beg Her? / How Long Can You Stay Without Sex??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.