Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

3 Reasons Why It Is A Bad Idea To Seek Relationship Advice From Others - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Reasons Why It Is A Bad Idea To Seek Relationship Advice From Others (375 Views)

Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women / Twitter User Exposes A Lady Who Used Her Photos To Seek For Partner On Twitter / Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Reasons Why It Is A Bad Idea To Seek Relationship Advice From Others by Thepasserby(m): 2:29am On Jul 23, 2017
Yes you have seen the topic right. It was not a typographical error. For quite some times now, I have met a good number of people who run helter-skelter in search of relationship advice. I have seen quite a good number of individuals become rich just by offering to offer relationship advice to these innocent individuals who want to make their relationships perfect and friction free.

I am a relationship blogger and I can tell you from experience that people can do just anything in order to have a perfect relationship.

Here are three reasons why I feel taking relationship advice from others is a totally bad idea. I am not in any way condemning or trying to brainwash the clients of some love doctors.

1. Your relationship is unique
Genetically, no two individuals are the same. Man is a unique creature with several characteristics. Every one has what he/she wants from a partner. While others are basically touchy, others are not. While some are verbal, others prefer to express their love in acton.

Many Of the love gurus we find around tell us only about what they feel is right and not necessarily the right thing. They only speak from experience and that doesn't mean it can work for your relationship.

2. The love gurus are also humans
A lot of the love gurus only prescribe a solution to problems that only exist on paper. For instance, I started blogging about relationships two years before I was actively engaged in one. I basically spoke of things I knew nothing about, principles I myself haven't applied, problems I haven't encountered.

After I finally found myself in a relationship, I discovered that mine was quite different from what I read in books or must have possibly written.

3. No perfect relationship out their.

Lack of patience is what actually drive us to seek advice from people on how to manage our relationships, families and homes. The things we see on the screen or hear over the air are actually acted according to a script.

We are all in search of something that possibly doesn't even exist.

Hold on a bit, Am I saying you can't have a perfect relationship? Hell no. A perfect relationship is possible but it can never be obtained by just reading books, listening to tapes and watching movies. It requires more dedicating than that.

For palmchat relationships
From www.palmchatnow.com

(1) (Reply)

LADIES: 16 Things Y'all Do/display That Push Your Man Away!! / 62-year-old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-year-old Man In Delta State Photos / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.