Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Vote And Die IPOB Militants Threatens Everybody - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote And Die IPOB Militants Threatens Everybody (3518 Views)

Amnesty’s Support For IPOB, Militants Suspicious, Says Tsav / Video : Masked IPOB Militants Threatened To Kill Buhari Today / Nigerian Military Release Video Of Ipob Militants Attacking Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vote And Die IPOB Militants Threatens Everybody by Warship: 8:14am On Jul 23, 2017
IpobExposed:

common comot for road.

u have Igberetv biafrasay and other scam website but when they post something u don't like u ask for video

I know you are frustrated

But take note that you are dealing with people who are intelligent that will never believe anything outside video records.

Go and sit down.
Re: Vote And Die IPOB Militants Threatens Everybody by POpikin: 8:15am On Jul 23, 2017
IpobExposed:

common comot for road.

u have Igberetv biafrasay and other scam website but when they post something u don't like u ask for video

Open new thread again na grin even your shoulder rubbing Mynd44 have disabled your account from posting topics mmeh.
Our words have gone and cannot return no election.

Our brothers Niger Deltans will storm Anambra that day.
Ooo the world is shaking

2 Likes

Re: Vote And Die IPOB Militants Threatens Everybody by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:15am On Jul 23, 2017
POpikin:

What concern DSS with this
the news is fake and a cheap one from DSS
Re: Vote And Die IPOB Militants Threatens Everybody by chiagozien(m): 8:15am On Jul 23, 2017
sarrki:
Its high time we nip this terrorist organization

They are constituting nuisance
niger area zombies should deal with their boko haram brothers before putting eye biafran matter.
Re: Vote And Die IPOB Militants Threatens Everybody by POpikin: 8:16am On Jul 23, 2017
Warship:

But take note that you are dealing with people who are intelligent that will never believe anything outside video records.

Go and sit down.

He is a frustrated jambite. But u dis is Igberetv Biafra handle. Even used on all Biafra platform
Re: Vote And Die IPOB Militants Threatens Everybody by Fulmigati: 8:16am On Jul 23, 2017
grin The average supporter of Nigeria is an unrepentant dullard, so expect them to masturbate at this fake headline. Pathetic.
Re: Vote And Die IPOB Militants Threatens Everybody by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 23, 2017
Warship:

Go and sit down.

frustrated for what.
Re: Vote And Die IPOB Militants Threatens Everybody by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 23, 2017
Fulmigati:
grin The average supporter of Nigeria is an unrepentant dullard, so expect them to masturbate at this fake headline. Pathetic.

lol Aba made Jew. this is your own Igberetv o
Re: Vote And Die IPOB Militants Threatens Everybody by nwakibe: 8:20am On Jul 23, 2017
Yes. It is not a threat
Re: Vote And Die IPOB Militants Threatens Everybody by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 23, 2017
nwakibe:
Yes. It is not a threat
Mynd44 he said it is not tgreat
Re: Vote And Die IPOB Militants Threatens Everybody by ApexPredator: 8:24am On Jul 23, 2017
POpikin:

Ipob and militant are brothers.
Niger Delta are our brothers

You are fooling no one. Anyone can take a look at the threads authored by you and see that you are the typical fearful Biafra obsessed Ndi gbatigbati.
Re: Vote And Die IPOB Militants Threatens Everybody by EvilMetahuman: 8:24am On Jul 23, 2017
Warship:

I will only believe when I see the video coverage

So be it BBC CNN or Fox News, if I don't see any video record, I won't take it serious.

So far so good, IPOB hasn't taken one life.
but you will believe if igberetv told you cownu and trump is coming to destroy nigeria tomorrow.

Flat heads ehn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote And Die IPOB Militants Threatens Everybody by Agumbaa: 8:24am On Jul 23, 2017
drake2000x:

That Albino monkey is so cute. I have told you this and will continue to tell you Afonja skull miner ...there is no picture of any Igbo man alive that you will find online that will ever come close to this Demola Ajayi picture. Demola Ajayi is a masterpiece, in fact an epitome of what "ugly" is.

On a side note, why are afonjas lips always so dark like midnight? grin grin grin
As if they start smoking oshogbo weed from inside womb tongue tongue tongue

see these ones
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4646784_ogbenibank_jpeg3699316d79f611657d6bb94b9c4da340

I don't just get it
As black as their chameleon hearts

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4310475_afonja_jpegdf6afdf74d622277e4a1287b3ce268a7

See lips
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5699492_afonja1_jpeg980f9d1ea0e638e6f0bcc20df78b20b2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vote And Die IPOB Militants Threatens Everybody by Fulmigati: 8:28am On Jul 23, 2017
IpobExposed:

Igberetv never said anything like Ipob militants, unity beggars.

1 Like

Re: Vote And Die IPOB Militants Threatens Everybody by Warship: 8:31am On Jul 23, 2017
POpikin:

He is a frustrated jambite. But u dis is Igberetv Biafra handle. Even used on all Biafra platform

I only believe in video evidence

I don't take newspapers or internet seriously
Re: Vote And Die IPOB Militants Threatens Everybody by Warship: 8:33am On Jul 23, 2017
Fulmigati:

Igberetv never said anything like Ipob militants, unity beggars.

That is why I wanted to trap him to provide the video so that I can destroy him on Nairaland

Just laughing when he said IPOB militants.

Ipobexposed pls provide the video of this news
Re: Vote And Die IPOB Militants Threatens Everybody by POpikin: 8:49am On Jul 23, 2017
Tension
Re: Vote And Die IPOB Militants Threatens Everybody by POpikin: 8:53am On Jul 23, 2017
ApexPredator:

You are fooling no one. Anyone can take a look at the threads authored by you and see that you are the typical fearful Biafra obsessed Ndi gbatigbati.

I report truth gerout
Re: Vote And Die IPOB Militants Threatens Everybody by POpikin: 8:54am On Jul 23, 2017
Brooklynsouth:
the news is fake and a cheap one from DSS

But it is Igberetv
Re: Vote And Die IPOB Militants Threatens Everybody by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:03am On Jul 23, 2017
POpikin:

But it is Igberetv
so you believed this but won't believe other news from them
Re: Vote And Die IPOB Militants Threatens Everybody by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:04am On Jul 23, 2017
IpobExposed:

so you are no longer Igbo

1 Like

Re: Vote And Die IPOB Militants Threatens Everybody by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:06am On Jul 23, 2017
ApexPredator:

let him be deceiving his Yoruba little sense
Re: Vote And Die IPOB Militants Threatens Everybody by Warship: 9:25am On Jul 23, 2017
Brooklynsouth:

You caught him off guard.

You are very smart

Pls keep that comment of his so that it can be used to further expose him before the world.
Re: Vote And Die IPOB Militants Threatens Everybody by Jabioro: 9:29am On Jul 23, 2017
The IPOB group should be henceforth be treated as one.. you can understand me better..
Re: Vote And Die IPOB Militants Threatens Everybody by SegunAdewole: 9:33am On Jul 23, 2017
IpobExposed:

common comot for road.

Which scam is bigger than you and your pleas to people like us to watch your fake and useless videos so you can have a piece to eat? grin

2 Likes

Re: Vote And Die IPOB Militants Threatens Everybody by Justuceleague2: 9:47am On Jul 23, 2017
nypdinc:
That is always the case Initial garagara. When Tata truck show with the men wia no get joy in go begin shout oppression.

Oppression

Massacre

Progom

. Then they start calling amnesty international and ICC to come to thier aid
Re: Vote And Die IPOB Militants Threatens Everybody by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 23, 2017
Brooklynsouth:
Aba made Jew is Liepod. I am Igbo not a Jew. I know my history
Re: Vote And Die IPOB Militants Threatens Everybody by ottohan: 10:39am On Jul 23, 2017
sarrki:

You are a patriot
No!!
HE IS A PARROT
Re: Vote And Die IPOB Militants Threatens Everybody by ottohan: 10:44am On Jul 23, 2017
POpikin:

Open new thread again na grin even your shoulder rubbing Mynd44 have disabled your account from posting topics mmeh.
no wonder the guy never post anything since then!!!
hahahahaha
grin
Re: Vote And Die IPOB Militants Threatens Everybody by feelgoodInc: 10:46am On Jul 23, 2017
IpobExposed:

this is Igberetv website.

igbereTV is rubbish and propaganda, the only official media of Biafra is Biafra radio there's no other news source.
Re: Vote And Die IPOB Militants Threatens Everybody by Warship: 10:47am On Jul 23, 2017
POpikin:

Open new thread again na grin even your shoulder rubbing Mynd4 have disabled your account from posting topics mmeh.
Our words have gone and cannot return no election.

Our brothers Niger Deltans will storm Anambra that day.
Ooo the world is shaking

Seun don tire for the guy fraud

Using Nairaland to commit fraud

God catch am
Re: Vote And Die IPOB Militants Threatens Everybody by oyatz(m): 11:59am On Jul 23, 2017
This Demola Ajayi has really suffered on Nairaland, but what really concern this Demola Ajayi with the topic being discussed?

drake2000x:

That Albino monkey is so cute. I have told you this and will continue to tell you Afonja skull miner ...there is no picture of any Igbo man alive that you will find online that will ever come close to this Demola Ajayi picture. Demola Ajayi is a masterpiece, in fact an epitome of what "ugly" is.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Killed Idp That Went To Fetch Wood In The Bush- Photo / What Indians Said About Their Government, Can Nigerians Say The Same? / Gov. Elrufai Calls VP Osinbajo "The Chairman Association Of Short People"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.