Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) (30168 Views)

Davido's Aide, Israel DMW Curses Estranged Wife Sheila (photos) / Davido's Aide, Isreal DMW Proposes Marriage To Girlfriend & She Said 'Yes' (Pix) / Davido's Aide & Associate Obama DMW Dies Of Heart Failure (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by GistMedia0: 3:30pm On Feb 13
A chaotic scene unfolded at a recent event featuring Nigerian music star Davido, as one of his aides reportedly punched a fan who got too close. The fan, trying to take a selfie, was left reeling from the blow as the incident shocked onlookers. Social media exploded with outrage, demanding accountability for the violent act. Davido and his team are yet to comment on the situation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Xt99vu12vc

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by Sirmwill: 3:35pm On Feb 13
Baba is probably trying to avoid a Mohbadic situation 🥲

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by illicit(m): 4:08pm On Feb 13
BigWiz starboy 4 life

🕶️

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by matify83: 4:18pm On Feb 13
That was uncalled for really.

The guy wasn't even expecting the "sucker punch"

His demeanor posed no harm to Davido from the short clip seen.

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by matify83: 4:20pm On Feb 13
Moderation should be their key word.

That aide was overzealous and high handed.

Davido will need to make a public statement on this imbroglio

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by Pussyisgud: 4:37pm On Feb 13
Dem don warn the guy na as he no wan listen wetin mek the bouncer do

10 Likes

Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by pek(m): 7:48pm On Feb 13
In a saner society....

6 Likes

Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by fabian063: 7:48pm On Feb 13
Stop showing too much respect and emotions towards celebrities. See them as normal human like you and this kind of embarrassment won't happen to you.

250 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by EreluRoz: 7:48pm On Feb 13
Good one and well deserved because I don't see anything special trying to get close to these people mtcheww

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by phonny22: 7:48pm On Feb 13
That's not even the problem at hand

Why is cost of living trying to kill the living?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:48pm On Feb 13
angry

Lati shouldn't have punched that guy in such manner

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by Uyi168: 7:48pm On Feb 13
All these aides Sabi over-do.

If issues burst now,Davido go hide head while u collect bullets for free..

10 Likes

Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by Yugoslavia247(m): 7:49pm On Feb 13
Propaganda video.

While Dem no complete am.

Gistlover geng
Asisat oshoala crew

1 Like

Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by Helgreenluv(m): 7:49pm On Feb 13
Lol

1 Like

Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by money121(m): 7:49pm On Feb 13
Eran iya

1 Like

Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by Balkan(m): 7:50pm On Feb 13
Fear oti mkpus

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by adisabarber(m): 7:50pm On Feb 13
I did not see anything

1 Like

Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by MyExpression(m): 7:50pm On Feb 13
Sue his ass...sue Davido too, coz the guy was acting in defence of his boss.

Then they will explain if there was a legal perimeter barricade for Davido...and if the guy was trespassing his right to public space...and weda he touched Davido in anyway that posed a threat to Davido's life that warranted self-defence.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by CondemnBattery(f): 7:51pm On Feb 13
cool

That was really uncalled for.

Even Ronaldo do pose for pics with fans.
I guess the fan wanted the selfie outa love.

Nigerians be doing the most

5 Likes

Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by Jewessgratitud3: 7:51pm On Feb 13
Good. I like that.

Some people can mumu and yeye themselves. You see a celebrity now come lose control and end up losing your self respect.

The day I saw Burna boy at ikeja stop in front of me to obey the traffic 🚦, I just smiled and before others started noticing him, traffic light don pass them.

Next time he'll to control himself.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by blackmantis: 7:51pm On Feb 13
He slapped one fan who innocently came for a handshake and punched another who was taking a selfie........
He get luck sha... Cause 1. Its in Nigeria and anything goes. 2. He never jam....make he mistake slap soldier wey wear mufti ....he go feeeeel it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by ipobarecriminals: 7:53pm On Feb 13
angry
Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by Akinpresident: 7:53pm On Feb 13
First, that slap enter well grin
Secondly, it's well deserved because with the way that guy rushed from the back to go slap him probably means he already warned him before then.
Thirdly, pushing him away would have been a better thing to do instead of the assault.

6 Likes

Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by Jeshurun90: 7:54pm On Feb 13
angry
Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by callmevirus(m): 7:54pm On Feb 13
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

1 Like

Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by blowjohn(m): 7:54pm On Feb 13
That was a flash slap.

Quick and precise

Straight to the face

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by AmuRod: 7:57pm On Feb 13
EreluRoz:
Good one and well deserved because I don't see anything special trying to get close to these people mtcheww
Nice comment
I think sey na only me dey reason this way

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by ProudNigerian01: 7:58pm On Feb 13
One of the fans that made Davido.

Meanwhile,

What is in your heart? Vengeance, unforgiveness, pain of the past, lust, evil thoughts, how to hurt another person?

And you say you know God?

Which God is that?

If it is not how to help people and please God that is frequently in your heart, you need to ask yourself questions.

Guard your heart and make God the sole occupant of your heart and not evil.

Prov.4.23 - Keep your heart with all diligence, For out of it spring the issues of life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Aide Slaps A Fan For Getting Too Close (Video) by DSoj(m): 7:58pm On Feb 13
Davido must look for the guy and compensate him.
That was totally uncalled for

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Twin Sisters Celebrate 100th Birthday / Ini Edo Stuns In Armless Ankara Outfit As She Counts Down To Her Birthday / Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.