Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Rachel Bakam Hosting Girls Ain't Cheap (GAC) Talk Show, Fights Trafficking - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rachel Bakam Hosting Girls Ain't Cheap (GAC) Talk Show, Fights Trafficking (22263 Views)

Rachel Bakam Covers Japan Documentary, Received By Government / Rachel Bakam Marks Independence With A Date At Refuse Dump / Rachel Bakam: "John Fashanu And I Are Not Married, We Are Great Friends" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rachel Bakam Hosting Girls Ain't Cheap (GAC) Talk Show, Fights Trafficking by gGGODDd(m): 3:05am On Jul 24, 2017
HERSLEY:
I concur
Watin cor mak u dey hold or scratch toto 4 ur picture? n u claim nt to b cheap but u dey touch toto 4 us mak we see. a method of attractn a mate? girls ain't cheap later una go dress half unclad 4 street n even unclad 4 music videos dey shake yansh n all that. n u claim not to b cheap? after una don naked 4 streets n music videos finish una go dey claim girls ain't cheap. Wen una dey 4uk uncontrollably una won lead? i 4bid whores from leading so dat we dnt av a case of a female president getting bent on her desk n bangd frm behind in Aso rock. girls aint cheap yet I don't pay no dime to Bleep them. You na dey touch/scratch toto 4 us n u say u nor cheap with ur loosed body wen don loss elasticity due to too much fvck. na d nairaland mods dem u dey touch toto 4 not me cuz m descent guy. mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Rachel Bakam Hosting Girls Ain't Cheap (GAC) Talk Show, Fights Trafficking by blackcoffee(m): 3:27am On Jul 24, 2017
AlexReports:
MUST-SEE: Amb. Rachel Bakam Aka Rachel The PIPER Fights Human Trafficking As She Set To Anchor The Unveiling Of The Girls Ain't Cheap (GAC) Talk Show (Photos & Video)

Amb. Rachel Bakam aka Rachel the PIPER is at it again. She has been tenaciously fighting human trafficking fervently and doggedly. As an Anti-Human Trafficking Ambassador of Devatop Centre for Africa Development, she is set to launch an empowerment scheme for impoverished families to curb the menace of desperation which leads to trafficking in the first place and a TV series which will create great awareness and a platform to interact.

The intention is to partner with Great anti human trafficking Agencies like NAPTIP, WOTCLEF, DEVATOP AND THE NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE. SHE ISN'T STOPPING. SHE IS NOW A BIG SISTER OF THE GIRLS AIN'T CHEAP INITIATIVE AND A MEMBER BOARD OF TRUSTEES FOR THIS NOBLE ORGANISATION. MEMBER 'MADE WOMAN'. Same time, her multiple award winning Television Programme RACHEL THE PIPER IS HOT AND TRENDING ON AIT 6PM SATURDAYS. 

Find what she posted on her thriving colourful and Philanthropic applausible instagram page. These are some of her posts: 

According to her‎ "Do you know about the Nigerian Water Ski & Wakeboard Federation? I discovered it during one of my many self funded tours around the World sharing our beautiful Nigerian brand and calling on investors in Countries like The USA, UK, GERMANY, AUSTRIA, ITALY, KENYA, SOUTH AFRICA, SPAIN, FRANCE, THE NETHERLANDS, ETHIOPIA, DUBAI, ABU DHABI, ETC. Yes self funded too because of my love for NIGERIA and the FAITH IN THE POTENTIAL WE POSSESS IN THIS COUNTRY. Put in Millions into this but with a great deal of faith that this WILL OPEN GREAT DOORS IN TERMS OF SPORTS, TOURISM & ENTERTAINMENT POTENTIALS PLUS GREAT RETURNS FOR INVESTORS"

"GIRLS AIN'T CHEAP!!!
WATCH OUT FOR THE UNVEILING OF THE GAC TALK TABLE!  WHAT IS THE GAC TALK SHOW?

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDxYiUyjrJE

The girl child is coming out from the back role to the front role; from obscurity to prominence; from relegation to leadership.... In Africa's first Girl Power Talk Show. Its the unveiling of the GAC TALK TABLE and she is PROUD TO BE AN ANCHOR.... Real Women, Real Issues, Real Solutions.

Premiering Live In Abuja... This July 29th, 2017.  1pm prompt. At first floor, Balami DreamHall, Discovery Mall, Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, Wuse 2, Abuja.

Amb. Rachel Bakam aka Rachel the PIPER is a
Member Board of Trustees GAC INITIATIVE, Member 'MADE WOMAN', BIG SISTER 'GIRLS AIN'T CHEAP INITIATIVE' and‎ Peace, Tourism & Anti human trafficking Ambassador as well as a‎ Media Personality

Meanwhile watch out for details of the Launch of Rachel the PIPER'S PIPERS DYNASTY New Sports Charity Clothing Line.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWz6fNbFVA-/

Please don’t spoil business for those road side oloshos by saying ‘they ain’t cheap ‘because it will chase away their customers…

Be there with your expensive pussy and body and leave them with their cheap pussies that they are using for survival.

Free advice…..y’all feminist should reduce the talking and start acting because you cannot entirely control someone that you are feeding, fucking, clothing or housing.

1 Like

Re: Rachel Bakam Hosting Girls Ain't Cheap (GAC) Talk Show, Fights Trafficking by Electroweb(m): 5:15am On Jul 24, 2017
Copy and paste. No creativity.

1 Like

Re: Rachel Bakam Hosting Girls Ain't Cheap (GAC) Talk Show, Fights Trafficking by papauju(m): 5:41am On Jul 24, 2017
Respect55:
I don't mean to be disrespectful. But over here in Diobu at PH, dey are cheap. As in very cheap. Aboki suya of 2h will level every mountain facing u. Will they ever learn?
are you sure?�����
Re: Rachel Bakam Hosting Girls Ain't Cheap (GAC) Talk Show, Fights Trafficking by Sarah20A(f): 6:20am On Jul 24, 2017
Unfortunately some are cheap cool
Re: Rachel Bakam Hosting Girls Ain't Cheap (GAC) Talk Show, Fights Trafficking by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:34am On Jul 24, 2017
girls ain't cheap until they stop begging for recharge card, shopping money, school fees money, IPhone 7, shawama and barbeque, they are the cheapest animals until they stop begging this

1 Like

Re: Rachel Bakam Hosting Girls Ain't Cheap (GAC) Talk Show, Fights Trafficking by SucezYiz: 6:52am On Jul 24, 2017
frm the very day girls stop the habit of extorting money frm guys or men..then dey aints cheap anymore
Re: Rachel Bakam Hosting Girls Ain't Cheap (GAC) Talk Show, Fights Trafficking by sadzness: 7:04am On Jul 24, 2017
ok fine so much cheap here
Re: Rachel Bakam Hosting Girls Ain't Cheap (GAC) Talk Show, Fights Trafficking by Lalas247(f): 7:12am On Jul 24, 2017
Interesting
Re: Rachel Bakam Hosting Girls Ain't Cheap (GAC) Talk Show, Fights Trafficking by maxiquadrian(m): 7:14am On Jul 24, 2017
If U Lyk Do More Dan Dis. Garri Wil Still Be Tasted B4 Purchase
Re: Rachel Bakam Hosting Girls Ain't Cheap (GAC) Talk Show, Fights Trafficking by aktolly54(m): 7:31am On Jul 24, 2017
Boys ain't fool... If girl ain't cheap

1 Like

Re: Rachel Bakam Hosting Girls Ain't Cheap (GAC) Talk Show, Fights Trafficking by enigmatic741: 7:55am On Jul 24, 2017
I really don't know the cheap concept, they talking about...But i know if I pull up heavy at the venue....#Ama take some girls home...I think it should be #SomeGirlsAin'tCheap

1 Like

Re: Rachel Bakam Hosting Girls Ain't Cheap (GAC) Talk Show, Fights Trafficking by newslifeop: 8:45am On Jul 24, 2017
Re
Re: Rachel Bakam Hosting Girls Ain't Cheap (GAC) Talk Show, Fights Trafficking by Collyno82(m): 9:07am On Jul 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:
that's d spirit
Girls are not cheap
for ur mind. but for our mind we know wat to believe

1 Like

Re: Rachel Bakam Hosting Girls Ain't Cheap (GAC) Talk Show, Fights Trafficking by Collyno82(m): 9:15am On Jul 24, 2017
HERSLEY:
I concur
but u look so cheap
Re: Rachel Bakam Hosting Girls Ain't Cheap (GAC) Talk Show, Fights Trafficking by HERSLEY(f): 10:03am On Jul 24, 2017
Collyno82:
but u look so cheap
Thanks kiss
Re: Rachel Bakam Hosting Girls Ain't Cheap (GAC) Talk Show, Fights Trafficking by VanBommel(m): 11:52am On Jul 24, 2017
Sarah20A:
Unfortunately some are cheap cool
thanks for your honesty
Re: Rachel Bakam Hosting Girls Ain't Cheap (GAC) Talk Show, Fights Trafficking by Sammmypoko(m): 12:46pm On Jul 24, 2017
No girl is actually cheap,some of them just choose to be cheap.
Re: Rachel Bakam Hosting Girls Ain't Cheap (GAC) Talk Show, Fights Trafficking by Collyno82(m): 2:07pm On Jul 24, 2017
HERSLEY:
Thanks kiss
ur welcome. how are u today
Re: Rachel Bakam Hosting Girls Ain't Cheap (GAC) Talk Show, Fights Trafficking by Respect55(m): 9:01pm On Jul 24, 2017
papauju:
are you sure?�����
I kid u not bro. Make i no just talk add for dat one. It is really that bad.
Re: Rachel Bakam Hosting Girls Ain't Cheap (GAC) Talk Show, Fights Trafficking by HERSLEY(f): 9:28pm On Jul 24, 2017
Collyno82:
ur welcome. how are u today
m OK dear
Re: Rachel Bakam Hosting Girls Ain't Cheap (GAC) Talk Show, Fights Trafficking by Collyno82(m): 5:02am On Jul 25, 2017
HERSLEY:
m OK dear
thanks n good morning
Re: Rachel Bakam Hosting Girls Ain't Cheap (GAC) Talk Show, Fights Trafficking by HERSLEY(f): 10:28am On Jul 25, 2017
Collyno82:
thanks n good morning
morning. Hope u prayed?
Re: Rachel Bakam Hosting Girls Ain't Cheap (GAC) Talk Show, Fights Trafficking by Collyno82(m): 9:03pm On Jul 25, 2017
HERSLEY:
morning. Hope u prayed?
nope. don't really know how to pray. did u pray for me?
Re: Rachel Bakam Hosting Girls Ain't Cheap (GAC) Talk Show, Fights Trafficking by HERSLEY(f): 1:01am On Jul 26, 2017
Collyno82:
nope. don't really know how to pray. did u pray for me?
no too. Hwz ur day
Re: Rachel Bakam Hosting Girls Ain't Cheap (GAC) Talk Show, Fights Trafficking by Collyno82(m): 5:58am On Jul 26, 2017
HERSLEY:
no too. Hwz ur day
why? my day was fine. Good morning dearie
Re: Rachel Bakam Hosting Girls Ain't Cheap (GAC) Talk Show, Fights Trafficking by HERSLEY(f): 8:59am On Jul 26, 2017
Collyno82:
why? my day was fine. Good morning dearie
u don't believe in it,so no need.... Morning wink
Re: Rachel Bakam Hosting Girls Ain't Cheap (GAC) Talk Show, Fights Trafficking by Collyno82(m): 10:30am On Jul 26, 2017
HERSLEY:
u don't believe in it,so no need.... Morning wink
don't conclude. u can still be my change agent

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ashrock Talent Hunt / Fights Break Out At Davido's 02 Arena Concert In London (video) / Teddy-A Celebrates His Son, Jay, On 6th Birthday (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.