Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Kfc In Nigeria - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Kfc In Nigeria (16374 Views)

How To Prepare KFC Fried Chicken (yes You Can Do It All By Yourself) / KFC Customer Finds Tiny Brain In His Fried Chicken / How Many Pieces Of Chicken Do You Get In A KFC Bucket. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kfc In Nigeria by joxiri: 5:04pm On Feb 06, 2010
Hello all, I understand theres a KFC in Nigeria now, I would please like to know where it is located, in lagos or abuja and where exactly in lagos
thank you
Re: Kfc In Nigeria by mamagee3(f): 5:59pm On Feb 06, 2010
I don't really care about that since I'm not living in Nigeria.
Re: Kfc In Nigeria by joxiri: 6:02pm On Feb 06, 2010
fair enough, well the forum is called nairaland
Re: Kfc In Nigeria by zugoboss(m): 6:59pm On Feb 06, 2010
mama-gee:

I don't really care about that since I'm not living in Nigeria.
Did u actually type this?
Re: Kfc In Nigeria by Ilelobola: 8:52pm On Feb 06, 2010
City Mall, Onikan Lagos.
Re: Kfc In Nigeria by joxiri: 9:06pm On Feb 06, 2010
thank you ilebola
Re: Kfc In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 06, 2010
there's really a KFC in Nigeria?

why? And is this because Nigerians started their own fried chicken franchise first? Time and tide wait for no man, and people cant spent eternity begging the west for recognition. shior. undecided

I thought all these western companies dont want to do business in Nigeria.
Re: Kfc In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 06, 2010
just found out the place is Indian owned.
Re: Kfc In Nigeria by whiteroses(f): 2:15am On Feb 09, 2010
eww we dont want their diabetes heart problem oily ish in nigeria angry
Re: Kfc In Nigeria by joxiri: 2:35am On Feb 09, 2010
like people arent eating much worse in nigeria
Re: Kfc In Nigeria by Nneomaj(f): 5:21pm On Feb 10, 2010
I only know of the kfc in Owerri,MCC road to b precise.
Re: Kfc In Nigeria by Fhemmmy: 7:00pm On Feb 10, 2010
I hope they are using good chicken oh and not those killed by Okada riders
Re: Kfc In Nigeria by GODSON2009(m): 9:31pm On Feb 13, 2010
typical nigerian comments, soo negative
Re: Kfc In Nigeria by kariyo: 8:38pm On Feb 23, 2010
They offer rice as a side, the chicken is tastier/slightly spicier. Overall, I'd say nice if you like KFC
Re: Kfc In Nigeria by joxiri: 8:55pm On Feb 23, 2010
Nice one cant wait
do they sell the wraps
Re: Kfc In Nigeria by kariyo: 11:24pm On Feb 23, 2010
Wraps? didn't notice any on the menu but I could be wrong. Definitely liked the burger though (called zinger burger, N600 each).  There's a N1400 combo with 1 pc chicken, burger, fries and 500ml pepsi that I liked and a N1200 combo without the chicken. Parking can be tough on weekends but the securitymen can lead you to the back of the building for N100 on your way out.
Re: Kfc In Nigeria by joxiri: 11:28pm On Feb 23, 2010
is it the wicked zinger burger
Re: Kfc In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 23, 2010
Goodness gracious, they want to bring Diabetes, Heart disease, Obesity and Cancer to the country shocked God help us I hope the lightlessness and other Nigerian factors drive them away.
Re: Kfc In Nigeria by joxiri: 11:33pm On Feb 23, 2010
People in nigeria cnt afford to go to kfc everyday like they do in america or uk
  so they have a very unlikely chance of contacting those diseases as you put it
Re: Kfc In Nigeria by kariyo: 11:37pm On Feb 23, 2010
joxiri:

is it the wicked zinger burger

I'm not ordinarily a KFC fan and haven't had it in years so don't know if it's same as the wicked zinger but here, they just call it zinger The servers  bring your order to your table (this is Naija) but you'll find some Nigerians waiting on the side for their orders like they do abroad. As a result, I saw an inordinate number of servers behind the cash machine
Re: Kfc In Nigeria by kariyo: 11:40pm On Feb 23, 2010
joxiri:

People in nigeria cnt afford to go to kfc everyday like they do in america or uk
so they have a very unlikely chance of contacting those diseases as you put it

Trust me, enough Nigerians have enough dough to buy A LOT of KFCs
Re: Kfc In Nigeria by kariyo: 11:44pm On Feb 23, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Goodness gracious, they want to bring Diabetes, Heart disease, Obesity and Cancer to the country shocked God help us I hope the lightlessness and other Nigerian factors drive them away.

Here, bizs like that do not depend on public power supply. Their giant diesel generators do the work
Re: Kfc In Nigeria by joxiri: 11:49pm On Feb 23, 2010
but kariyo not the same no of people in the us that buy everyday will be able to buy everyday in nigeria 1500 naira is not small money for the average nigerian
Re: Kfc In Nigeria by kariyo: 12:30pm On Feb 24, 2010
True bro, not the same number just that a lot of those who can afford it buy (takeout mostly) by the truckload from what I've seen.
Re: Kfc In Nigeria by Eddeux(m): 2:14am On Feb 25, 2010
So, they opened up a KFC in Nigeria, but not a popeye's?
Re: Kfc In Nigeria by THEAMAKA(f): 2:16am On Feb 25, 2010
Eddeux:

So, they opened up a KFC in Nigeria, but not a popeye's?
THEY SHOULD ALL CARRY COMMOT!!

I think its better for Nigeria to have their own Nigerian-own franchise.
the west needs to keep feeding their poison to their own people.
i mean look at the USA for crying out loud!!! obesity is a mess over here. + the naija man ain't making money from this.
If Chicken Republic is Nigerian, then they should ride on and build their empire. their food seems to be healthier too
Re: Kfc In Nigeria by joxiri: 3:21pm On Feb 25, 2010
theres nothing wrong with kfc going to nigeria or any other food chain with time they could introduce nigerian meals easily
how eactly is a food chain investing in nigeria creating employment bad for business
people diet is their own choice, its just like smoking or drinkiing
Re: Kfc In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 26, 2010
You need to come over here and take a look at the high streets, most people are obese. Nigeria has alot of problems and we dont want to add the western  poison diet to the mix. I think one of the Asian countries with a predominately healthy diet and slim people adopted this poison diet and are now experiencing the side effects of the diet including obesity and other obesity related illnesses, Heart disease and stroke etc.

Yes its all well and good that people will be employed but more people are going to get ill in the near future.
Re: Kfc In Nigeria by joxiri: 9:20pm On Feb 26, 2010
I completely disagree though becaue the average spend in a kfc in nigeria will probably be daily take home pay of most nigerians and I dnt see them spending all that money on kfc everyday
and I dont think having kfc every week or every fortnight is going to lead obesity
Re: Kfc In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 26, 2010
What about the rich and middle-class folks?
Re: Kfc In Nigeria by joxiri: 10:16pm On Feb 26, 2010
i was going to mention that as well
the rich and middle class folks will be educated enough to know that binging on kfc is unhealthy
Re: Kfc In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 26, 2010
Not necessarily, look at Nollywood. Also have you looked at rich men and women? They are not the epitome of fitness. Enjoyment sometimes in Nigeria is feasting on good rich food.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's The Best Time To Eat Eba And Soup In Your Household?. / I Am Having A Birthday Party - Food Ideas Please! / What Are You Cooking On Christmas Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.