Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:52 AM

Remember Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany? This Is What They Look Like Now - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Remember Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany? This Is What They Look Like Now (54872 Views)

Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic / Doctors Separate Conjoined Twins In Yola After Hours Of Surgery. Photos / Months After Suffering From Fire Burns, See What This Lady Looks Like Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remember Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany? This Is What They Look Like Now by omooba969(m): 8:53am On Jul 24, 2017
swiz123:
Why haven't we seen such in Africa.God certainly have something against whites ppl

The bedrock of your education is questionable. cool

6 Likes

Re: Remember Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany? This Is What They Look Like Now by Agimor(m): 8:54am On Jul 24, 2017
Speechless
Re: Remember Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany? This Is What They Look Like Now by tunjexy2: 8:57am On Jul 24, 2017
wot wl happen wen one pased away?
Re: Remember Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany? This Is What They Look Like Now by Amadaz(m): 8:58am On Jul 24, 2017
Macdawid:
shocked

Nna ee, this 1 weak me ahswr. I just dey wonder how them take dey perform for ZA OZA ROOM (how many vjay dem get self?)

Anyhow sha #GodBlessTheirHustle
See where ur mind go
Re: Remember Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany? This Is What They Look Like Now by easiest(m): 9:00am On Jul 24, 2017
They shouldn't be allowed to be driving because they have 2 brain and they could be confusing each each while on wheel.
imagine if one think of blaming brake for a little pothole and the other think think of driving over it.

Or what do you guys think ?

1 Like

Re: Remember Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany? This Is What They Look Like Now by 0b100100111: 9:00am On Jul 24, 2017
odiereke:
God shud please take absolute control of their life.

He already did when he created them that way.

Ain't he the acclaimed perfectionist?
Re: Remember Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany? This Is What They Look Like Now by Amadaz(m): 9:02am On Jul 24, 2017
tunjexy2:
I SUPPOSE THEY TWO WOULD PASS AWAY AT THE SAME TIME
Re: Remember Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany? This Is What They Look Like Now by naptu2: 9:02am On Jul 24, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Remember Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany? This Is What They Look Like Now by 0b100100111: 9:04am On Jul 24, 2017
swiz123:
Why haven't we seen such in Africa.God certainly have something against whites ppl

Your brain should be pounded with black soap for money ritual charm

2 Likes

Re: Remember Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany? This Is What They Look Like Now by EmekaBlue(m): 9:04am On Jul 24, 2017
tunjexy2:
only one head can die...for d body both die,one heart they got there.
Re: Remember Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany? This Is What They Look Like Now by Aburi001: 9:05am On Jul 24, 2017
gabonsky:

hmm you will be bad guy............
Him bad pass Badoo grin
Re: Remember Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany? This Is What They Look Like Now by oraclechamber(m): 9:05am On Jul 24, 2017
lipsrsealed[b][/b]
Macdawid:
shocked

Nna ee, this 1 weak me ahswr. I just dey wonder how them take dey perform for ZA OZA ROOM (how many vjay dem get self?)

Macdawid:
shocked

Macdawid:
shocked

Re: Remember Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany? This Is What They Look Like Now by Kokaine(m): 9:06am On Jul 24, 2017
bigbash619:
how will they marry? how will their husband's *do* them?
what if one dies?

1 Like

Re: Remember Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany? This Is What They Look Like Now by GMBuhari: 9:07am On Jul 24, 2017
walahi i wan ask how many toto ...

buy 1 get 2
Macdawid:
shocked

Re: Remember Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany? This Is What They Look Like Now by Kokaine(m): 9:10am On Jul 24, 2017
iamdotune:
Wait o who controls the both arm and legs or do they control it separately
Like if they want to walk does Abby wait for Brittany to move her leg forward and she follows along or how And do they have to share rounds of spoon to eat since nutrition affects both and who gets to feel they should ease their self or they feel it at the same time and if I slap Brittany would Abby feel it? Also do they gist theirselves before they sleep at night like normally when you think at night so they could just have someone to talk to
And what if argh I've got a lot of questions I've to meet them in person! angry
i asked all these questions within. im even asking if they will die separately or one will have to carry a hanging dead head. i think the part of slapping one depends on where she is slapped because the brain is the receptor for pain. if its in a place that's common to them, then both should feel it
Re: Remember Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany? This Is What They Look Like Now by oshe11: 9:13am On Jul 24, 2017
see as pipo dey mumuishly call ALIEN conjoined Twins shocked
Re: Remember Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany? This Is What They Look Like Now by amakadihot87(f): 9:14am On Jul 24, 2017
swiz123:
.......says who?......there are cases of siamese twins in africa but most of them dont survive that far

1 Like

Re: Remember Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany? This Is What They Look Like Now by Jasperwhizz(m): 9:18am On Jul 24, 2017
odiereke:
God shud please take absolute control of their life.
Amen
Re: Remember Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany? This Is What They Look Like Now by chennySman: 9:18am On Jul 24, 2017
One person having two heads. They give it a name and call it conjoined twins. These are signs of end time. People should start preparing for the end.
gabonsky:
Abby and Brittany Hensel took the world by storm when they appeared on TLC. The conjoined twins have spent most of their lives in the public eye, showing the world how siblings who are conjoined go through with every day tasks.

Abby and Brittany share a body, but have two separate heads and brains. They are completely different people and emphasize they want to be treated as such.

This is the break down of how their body is distributed:

2 heads
2 spines merging at the coccyx and joined at the thorax by sections of ribs. Surgery was employed to correct scoliosis.
2 completely separate spinal cords
2 arms (originally 3, but rudimentary central arm was surgically removed, leaving central shoulder blade in place)
1 broad ribcage with 2 highly fused sternums and traces of bridging ribs. Surgery was employed to expand the pleural cavities.
2 breasts
2 hearts in a shared circulatory system (nutrition, respiration, medicine taken by either affects both)
4 lungs with the medial lungs moderately fused, not involving Brittany's upper right lobe; three pleural cavities
1 diaphragm with well-coordinated involuntary breathing, slight central defect
2 stomachs
2 gallbladders
1 liver, enlarged and elongated right lobe
Y-shaped small intestine, which experiences a slightly spastic double peristalsis at the juncture
1 large intestine (one colon)
3 kidneys: 2 left, 1 right
1 bladder
1 set of reproductive organs
2 separate half-sacrums, which converge distally
1 slightly broad pelvis
2 legs

Watching Abby and Brittany grow up through TLC specials, the world saw them go to school, celebrate their birthdays, and even get their driver's license (yes, they each had to pass separately.)

Abby and Brittany's parents contemplated separation, but ultimately decided against it because it was likely one of the twins wouldn't survive.

Their first appearance on TV was in 1996 on The Oprah Winfrey Show. The twins captured everyone's hearts with their upbeat attitudes and positive views on life.

In 2012, their last TLC special aired which ultimately turned into a full-blown TV show for them. Since 2013, however, they have been keeping a relatively low profile.

Now, in 2017, the twins are teaching (together, obviously) at Mounds View elementary school.

It's great to see that Abby and Brittany are able to lead normal lives after being so publicized in their early life!

Source: https://gabrielatanbiyi..com.ng/2017/07/remember-conjoined-twins-abby-and.html

2 Likes

Re: Remember Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany? This Is What They Look Like Now by Collins10(m): 9:22am On Jul 24, 2017
swiz123:
So you've never heard about cojoined twins in Nigeria? Google the 'Shobowale twins'..... And if God has something against a race at all, I am pretty sure it should be the blacks, not the whites.

3 Likes

Re: Remember Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany? This Is What They Look Like Now by jacyhelen(f): 9:23am On Jul 24, 2017
swiz123:

u no dey see kenya own..lol..are u in jupitar
Re: Remember Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany? This Is What They Look Like Now by Soothedsoul(m): 9:24am On Jul 24, 2017
swiz123:
U are such a fool! How many places have u been in Africa? It's very common in Africa, just that we don't disseminate it like the white does. Olodo oshi.
Re: Remember Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany? This Is What They Look Like Now by benfluleck: 9:25am On Jul 24, 2017
swiz123:

Probably because we will call it Satan and kill the babies. Illiteracy is a disease
Re: Remember Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany? This Is What They Look Like Now by FOLLEY20(m): 9:28am On Jul 24, 2017
Nothing is new under heaven. In fact, no one can question God!
Re: Remember Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany? This Is What They Look Like Now by Coldfeet(f): 9:34am On Jul 24, 2017
swiz123:
Blacks kill theirs at birth.
Such deformity is not restricted to a particular race.

We don't have a favorable environment for people with disabilities how much more deformed.

2 Likes

Re: Remember Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany? This Is What They Look Like Now by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 24, 2017
NwaAroOkeigbo:
[s]So amazing I must say, I wonder which claims the ownership of the honeypot and decides the dickk that bleeps it.[/s]

Typical Afonja...always thinking about women and sexxx even in times like these. No element of decency at all! Tomorrow you will open a thread asking us why does women don't find you attractive? Why would they find you attractive with these behavior of yours and Afonjas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remember Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany? This Is What They Look Like Now by amakadihot87(f): 9:35am On Jul 24, 2017
freshinko:
Op.. When death comes, which is definitely inevitable, will one die and leave the other? Or will the both die at the same time?
........i think they cant do without each other......so i think if one dies the other will follow subsiquently
Re: Remember Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany? This Is What They Look Like Now by elmajor(m): 9:51am On Jul 24, 2017
gabonsky:
Abby and Brittany Hensel took the world by storm when they appeared on TLC. The conjoined twins have spent most of their lives in the public eye, showing the world how siblings who are conjoined go through with every day tasks.

Abby and Brittany share a body, but have two separate heads and brains. They are completely different people and emphasize they want to be treated as such.

This is the break down of how their body is distributed:

2 heads
2 spines merging at the coccyx and joined at the thorax by sections of ribs. Surgery was employed to correct scoliosis.
2 completely separate spinal cords
2 arms (originally 3, but rudimentary central arm was surgically removed, leaving central shoulder blade in place)
1 broad ribcage with 2 highly fused sternums and traces of bridging ribs. Surgery was employed to expand the pleural cavities.
2 breasts
2 hearts in a shared circulatory system (nutrition, respiration, medicine taken by either affects both)
4 lungs with the medial lungs moderately fused, not involving Brittany's upper right lobe; three pleural cavities
1 diaphragm with well-coordinated involuntary breathing, slight central defect
2 stomachs
2 gallbladders
1 liver, enlarged and elongated right lobe
Y-shaped small intestine, which experiences a slightly spastic double peristalsis at the juncture
1 large intestine (one colon)
3 kidneys: 2 left, 1 right
1 bladder
1 set of reproductive organs
2 separate half-sacrums, which converge distally
1 slightly broad pelvis
2 legs

Watching Abby and Brittany grow up through TLC specials, the world saw them go to school, celebrate their birthdays, and even get their driver's license (yes, they each had to pass separately.)

Abby and Brittany's parents contemplated separation, but ultimately decided against it because it was likely one of the twins wouldn't survive.

Their first appearance on TV was in 1996 on The Oprah Winfrey Show. The twins captured everyone's hearts with their upbeat attitudes and positive views on life.

In 2012, their last TLC special aired which ultimately turned into a full-blown TV show for them. Since 2013, however, they have been keeping a relatively low profile.

Now, in 2017, the twins are teaching (together, obviously) at Mounds View elementary school.

It's great to see that Abby and Brittany are able to lead normal lives after being so publicized in their early life!

Source: https://gabrielatanbiyi..com.ng/2017/07/remember-conjoined-twins-abby-and.html

Re: Remember Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany? This Is What They Look Like Now by samjey: 9:53am On Jul 24, 2017
Macdawid:
shocked

Brain power critically low, needs a recharge!
Re: Remember Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany? This Is What They Look Like Now by macaranta(m): 9:55am On Jul 24, 2017
Damn... angry embarassed
Re: Remember Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany? This Is What They Look Like Now by Pain(m): 9:56am On Jul 24, 2017
My Big Question to my enlightened Christians... If Rapture were to occur and one was Bad and the Other Good. How will it fare??
What about on the FINAL Judgement Day??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Taraba Yet To Report Death From COVID-19 – NCDC / Charlotte Abena Woodey Dies Mysteriously (Photos) / 284 New COVID-19 Cases, 106 Discharged And 8 Deaths On May 20 - (1812 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.