Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Tomato & Cucumber Seedlings From Borno Green House - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Tomato & Cucumber Seedlings From Borno Green House (29617 Views)

Free Growing Guideline For Tomato, Cucumber, Pepper And Watermelon / Hybrid Oil Palm Seedlings From Malysia / Buy Your Hybrid Castor Seedlings From Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tomato & Cucumber Seedlings From Borno Green House by grandstar(m): 10:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
lacoach:
In 2018 there will surplus food supply in Nigeria and the IPOB will find nothing in their dry land.

How will surplus food end hunger? Will the farmers dash people food? India is self sufficient in food yet real hunger dey wire many there.

The primary cause of hunger isn't caused by a lack of food but rather a lack of money.

Even Ogbe acknowledged that the country can already feed itself.
Re: Tomato & Cucumber Seedlings From Borno Green House by Gerrard59(m): 11:02pm On Jul 23, 2017
GavelSlam:

If only you guys knew how far research has gone, you would know we sit at the bottom of the pile whilst still primitive in our dealings.

1 Like

Re: Tomato & Cucumber Seedlings From Borno Green House by chukxie(m): 12:53am On Jul 24, 2017
princetom1:

Hmnn, op, is it hard to find a nice pic? By d way, why is everything in this country has a foreigner behind or beside it? Our people aren't that knowledgeable?

You took the words straight out of my mouth. You see our number one problem is corruption. Corruption is every where you look in Nigeria from our education sector to agriculture down to every major and minor sectors of the economy. If our education sector is properly funded, and if half the money allocated to it doesn't end up in some minister's bank account(s), universities, polytechnics and even secondary schools would be able to carry out researches in various areas of learning like is done in developed and most developing countries. If corruption is judiciously tackled, other ills such as mismanagement, wastefulness of resources, nepotism ... beleaguering us as a nation would be minimized to the barest minimum.
Re: Tomato & Cucumber Seedlings From Borno Green House by Nobody: 4:24am On Jul 24, 2017
GavelSlam:

Do we carry out research?

Can you give a Nigerian researcher/administrator a 100 million Naira grant and he won't marry a 3rd wife?

Can we stick to a plan without cutting corners?

Do we have the years of experience and expertise for supervision and practice?

For now, we would sadly be ruled by foreigners in the area of scientific application.

No vex.

Those seedlings for sure aren't organic ..they are laden with chemicals ..this is a major side effect of dealing with foreign products hence increase in cancer in Nigeria
Re: Tomato & Cucumber Seedlings From Borno Green House by ivili(m): 6:10am On Jul 24, 2017
MrEdimulo82:

U sef get points
You don become supreme Court judge.

1 Like

Re: Tomato & Cucumber Seedlings From Borno Green House by Gameguy900: 6:23am On Jul 24, 2017
Sikay19:

The same question I asked myself . you are beautiful though

The monkey or who���
Re: Tomato & Cucumber Seedlings From Borno Green House by Sikay19(m): 8:08am On Jul 24, 2017
Gameguy900:

The monkey or who���
Am sure you are referring to yourself, OK bye!
Re: Tomato & Cucumber Seedlings From Borno Green House by correctguy101(m): 8:15am On Jul 24, 2017
princetom1:

Hmnn, op, is it hard to find a nice pic? By d way, why is everything in this country has a foreigner behind or beside it? Our people aren't that knowledgeable?
Not like they aren't knowledgeable, most times the foreigners are used as a front by thieving politicians to disguise their investments or to squeeze more cash from the treasury.
Re: Tomato & Cucumber Seedlings From Borno Green House by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 24, 2017
princetom1:

You beat me to this comment.

I was about to say same thing.
Re: Tomato & Cucumber Seedlings From Borno Green House by salesforce: 8:51am On Jul 24, 2017
Good
Re: Tomato & Cucumber Seedlings From Borno Green House by wink2015(m): 10:44am On Jul 24, 2017
With all this achievement by our northern states. Why are they still fighting to control the resources of the oil rich Niger delta region.

Why are they still fighting against RESTRUCTURING.

if the North choose to go on their own they will be a lot better than clinging to the southern states of Nigeria for money to survive.
Re: Tomato & Cucumber Seedlings From Borno Green House by bams2999(m): 10:49pm On Jul 24, 2017
Good movement 4 my hometown, may GOD return peace
Re: Tomato & Cucumber Seedlings From Borno Green House by Mrkellz: 3:33pm On Mar 02, 2020
GavelSlam:

Dem try.

You need to visit ScienceDirect to understand what I'm talking about.

If only you guys knew how far research has gone you would know we sit at the bottom of the pile whilst still primitive in our dealings.

You're so right.
We're in the dark ages. 5 yrs ago our science and tech minister was saying by 2020 we'll be making our own pencils. What an insult!!! The African giant.
I love Nigeria but our people are destroying it, not just politicians.
We need to invest in research...
Re: Tomato & Cucumber Seedlings From Borno Green House by abolaji62(m): 10:24am On Apr 15, 2020
Abro perishable and vegetable fruit seller of Nigeria
Can help you sells all your crop you have in farm like
Tomato marrow cucumber green pepper water melon
Green chille rodo okro and etc ..our own is just to remove 10% in any price we sell it, for more info you can cantact us on :shop10 mile12 international market lagos or call 09033053043 or join our whatsapp group: https:///LXK092QGXEvBkFAJe4wnUT ...... thanks for your patronize

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Releases Census Of Goats, Sheep, Pigs, Other Livestocks In Country / How Can I Grow My Plantain And Banana Trees Faster? (Photos) / Investment In Catfish Farming (things you need to know)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.