Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,371 members, 7,812,092 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. (8969 Views)

Drop A Line From Your Favorite Song, Let Someone Else Guess The Song. / -GUDEX- The Artist That Sings Like TEKNO / Comment A Line From A Song And Let Someone Guess It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. by yoged(m): 10:38pm On Apr 08, 2022
Olanrefront3355:
1. Abi kiipagun dojor ale o, agbay nii gbeerey pade oluokun

who sang it?

2. Ise ile nio gbewon de ta o, ise ile nio gbewon de ta o Iyawo osi elejor wewe

moun wi to, ki egboran s'oko yin lenu, Iyawo awii gbo yin man poju sheb'awon Egbon yin laya nle grin

who sang it?
ayinla omowura
Re: Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. by harisonnnn: 10:35am On Apr 11, 2022
It starts with one thing
I don't know why
It doesn't even matter how hard https://depositphotos.com/stock-photos/auto-salvage-yard.html you try keep that in mind
I designed this rhyme
To explain in due time[
All I know
Time is a valuable thing
Watch it fly by as theswings
Watch it count down to the end of the day
The clock ticks life away
Its so unreal
Didn't look out below
Watch the time go right out the window
Trying to hold on, but didn't even know
Wasted it all just to watch you go
I kept everything inside and even though I tried, it all fell apart
What it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time when
Re: Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. by aloma007(m): 4:24pm On Apr 14, 2022
Real Artists should come to my WhatsApp DM and talk real promotions.
It's all about a specially packed musical show for upcoming Artists and TheENERGYAwards for the upcoming class.

Book your spots now for free!
Re: Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. by aloma007(m): 4:25pm On Apr 14, 2022
Alright guys, this is just for fun, drop a musical lyric and let see if someone can get the name of the musician that sang the son. "ok lemme start. "And people always told me, be careful what you do, dnt go around breaking young girl's heart, and mother always told me, be careful who you love, and be careful what you say, becaus the lie becomes the truth.

Real Artists should come to my WhatsApp DM and talk real promotions.
It's all about a specially packed musical show for upcoming Artists and TheENERGYAwards for the upcoming class.

Book your spots now for free!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Live Interview With Blackface On New Album / Soundcity: Nigeria's Channel O / (DOWNLOAD MIXTAPE) Dj 4kerty - Gbe Body Eh Mixtape Vol. 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.