Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,418 members, 7,819,507 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (694541 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Xtinesam(f): 12:22pm On Jan 14, 2018
Immafrank:

I have a little knowledge about this so I can't answer.
and
There is nothing like PGD in Germany.

Oh I see...I'm a HND holder dats why I wanted to go for PGD. So you mean I can just go for Masters instead?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 14, 2018
Xtinesam:

Thank you for your response. Can a business visa get me a permanent residence? Because I intend to buy a franchise something to earn a passive income. Then I can pursue my studies and surgery afterwards
No, I don't think so

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Xtinesam(f): 12:29pm On Jan 14, 2018
Jigba:

No, I don't think so

Okay. Thanks. Sorry are you in Germany? Because I chatted an online consultant and he said the opposite. How sure are about ur answer
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 14, 2018
Xtinesam:

Okay. Thanks. Sorry are you in Germany? Because I chatted an online consultant and he said the opposite. How sure are about ur answer

Yes, I live in Germany and I know business visa can't get you a permanent residence
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BlackDeutsche: 1:34pm On Jan 14, 2018
Xtinesam:

He wants to get you in Germany and get paid.
Of course he told you that.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by hadassaheke(f): 2:45pm On Jan 14, 2018
Xtinesam:

Oh I see...I'm a HND holder dats why I wanted to go for PGD. So you mean I can just go for Masters instead?
No, you can't go for a Master degree program with your HND, but you can apply for a Bsc program with your HND certificate.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by VicePrince: 2:52pm On Jan 14, 2018
Good day house.

I applied to some unis last year, got 3 admissions but could not meet up due to funding challenges sad cry
This year, I want to apply again, hoping all will work out for my good this time. grin grin grin

I uploaded all my documents to uni assist, march last year.

Do i need to repeat that process again ?

Most of the unis i am going for this year have their admission window opening from April/May. That will be over a year that I have uploaded my documents in Uni assist. Does this matter or not ?

What do I do ?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by VicePrince: 2:55pm On Jan 14, 2018
BlackDeutsche:

lol
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BabaEuro: 3:34pm On Jan 14, 2018
VicePrince:
Good day house.

I applied to some unis last year, got 3 admissions but could not meet up due to funding challenges sad cry
This year, I want to apply again, hoping all will work out for my good this time. grin grin grin

I uploaded all my documents to uni assist, march last year.

Do i need to repeat that process again ?

Most of the unis i am going for this year have their admission window opening from April/May. That will be over a year that I have uploaded my documents in Uni assist. Does this matter or not ?

What do I do ?

Thanks
Since most of the unis for your forthcoming applications will commence from Apr/May, you would have exceeded the 1year limit that uni-assist documents are archived. It's possible that documents are automatically deleted after one year. So send a mail to Uni-assist to confirm if your documents can be retained till May.It's based on their response you will know if you need to send new set of documents.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Iggyok(m): 4:08pm On Jan 14, 2018
donkafor:
@Obidikejr,

I can't answer all your questions. It's an assignment without earned value cos it seems you are enjoying Nigeria. I am also not here to convince you but to help those who have decided to be in Deutschland.

A Nigerian supervising a construction site is hard as you need a special qualification and good knowledge of German for that. You can work under someone and still earn a lot of money. The industry pays very well.

For combining classes with work, you sort it out yourself as lectures are not done through out the day. Classes last for 1.30 mins. Lectures are also recorded so you watch at your own convenient time. Not all schools does this though.

Good luck grin
Hi bro. A graduate of crop sciece with 2:2 is very interested in doing masters/working in Germany. What can you advice.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Gkoncept: 4:16pm On Jan 14, 2018
Good day my fellow Deuschlanders. Abeg I need una help. I just got admitted to a master of financial services management program at hochschule kaiserslautern university of applied sciences zweibrucken campus. I am currently looking for an apartment in zweibrucken and would Like to know if anyone on this platform lives there or knows someone that lives there.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by kingdaveid: 4:47pm On Jan 14, 2018
hmmmm, convertist i greet you grin[color=#000099][/color]

glucklichewelt:

Hi,

A simple Google search would have answered this question.

The formula is as shown below.

Your Gp in German scale should be around 2.4 which means you are good to go.

Shalom

GR_TUM = 3 * [(GRmax - GRd) / (GRmax - GRmin)] + 1

GR_TUM = the GPA you're looking for, converted GPA (German/TUM system)
GRmax = highest possible grade in the non-German grading system, expressed in numbers
GRd = grade earned in the non-German grading system.
GRmin = lowest possible passing grade in the non-German grading system (i.e. the lowest possible grade that would still allow you to pass the course

An example is illustrated below:

GR_TUM = 3 * [(5 - 4,25) / (5 - 1)] + 1 = 3 * 0,75/4 + 1 = 0,562 + 1 = 1,562

--> one digit after the comma --> your "new" GPA (to use in the application form) would be 1,5

Please keep in mind: The German system recognizes grades from 1,0 (best)
to 4,0 (lowest possible passing grade) - so the result should be within this range.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ozyomar1(f): 5:23pm On Jan 14, 2018
Abimbola2018:

Kk..so how long after receipt of d docs will d status change.

I can't say for certain because it depends on their system of operation . But when I applied last year I got a response before Mid February ie for summer session
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by MasterforceII: 6:03pm On Jan 14, 2018
Anybody here applying to TUM for MS Power Engineering WS2018? Does it matter that the document downloaded from the site where we're to fill in our best 150 credits says Winter Semester 2017/2018 even though we're applying for WS2018/1019?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Xtinesam(f): 6:04pm On Jan 14, 2018
BlackDeutsche:

Wow!! Can you suggest the easiest way to get a PR. Honestly, I don't intend to return after my surgery. My physio will take long. Can they extend medical visa? Or would I need to to register for a degree instead? Processing student visa here can be a hustle
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Xtinesam(f): 6:08pm On Jan 14, 2018
Jigba:

Yes, I live in Germany and I know business visa can't get you a permanent residence

Okay. Thanks. So how do tourist extend their visa and secure PR:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Xtinesam(f): 6:11pm On Jan 14, 2018
hadassaheke:

No, you can't go for a Master degree program with your HND, but you can apply for a Bsc program with your HND certificate.

Arty. Thanx a lot
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 14, 2018
Xtinesam:

Okay. Thanks. So how do tourist extend their visa and secure PR:

Impossible
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Xtinesam(f): 7:17pm On Jan 14, 2018
Jigba:

Impossible

Huh
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by oladejitaiwo(m): 10:10pm On Jan 14, 2018
Please, I also need answer to this question. Please people find answer to this .

jewel4u:
Hi guys,

Happy Sunday to you all.

I am about to fund my Fintiba account and i need recommendation on which bank has the cheapest rate so i don't waste money buying Euro at a high rate.

I will be on standby to know your recommendations and how you funded yours.

Danke.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by VicePrince: 10:28pm On Jan 14, 2018
BabaEuro:
Since most of the unis for your forthcoming applications will commence from Apr/May, you would have exceeded the 1year limit that uni-assist documents are archived. It's possible that documents are automatically deleted after one year. So send a mail to Uni-assist to confirm if your documents can be retained till May.It's based on their response you will know if you need to send new set of documents.

Thanks alot.

I'll do just that. �
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Dankeschon: 12:38am On Jan 15, 2018
ayomeah:

Check today 12am

Thanks a lot @ayomeah for your kind response and information; however, I checked and yet no available dates.
I just hope they post new dates soon.

Thanks once again
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ayomeah(f): 12:41am On Jan 15, 2018
Dankeschon:

Thanks a lot @ayomeah for your kind response and information; however, I checked and yet no available dates.
I just hope they post new dates soon.

Thanks once again

You checked too late. I checked 12am and they added 12th march,. By 12.16am when i checked again. It was totally booked

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Abimbola2018: 8:18am On Jan 15, 2018
Hello ppl...whose admission status has changed for RUHR. What does it say and how long after submitting your docs did it change
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by NiyoTemi: 11:09am On Jan 15, 2018
Please are you saying appointment days are book from now till March?
ayomeah:

Q
You checked too late. I checked 12am and they added 12th march,. By 12.16am when i checked again. It was totally booked
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ayomeah(f): 11:19am On Jan 15, 2018
NiyoTemi:
Please are you saying appointment days are book from now till March?

Yes
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by smokey12345: 11:20am On Jan 15, 2018
I am Temitope and i am happy to come across this thread..
I studied architecture in UNiversity of Jos and I graduated with Second Class Lower.. I would love to pursue my Masters in Germany.. Maybe Landscape Architecture... Safety or Construction and Project Managenment... Pls where do i start from
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by NiyoTemi: 11:33am On Jan 15, 2018
No way out
ayomeah:

Q
Yes
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by NiyoTemi: 11:35am On Jan 15, 2018
Any one who applied for PPGG 2018?
ayomeah:

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.