Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,599 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (693569 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 12:49pm On Jan 13, 2018
Hope you're aware that Deutsche Bank charges administrative fee of 150€ for Block Account? So you've paid more than the 4.99€ per month (plus 89€ administrative fee) you are running away from inclusive of the stress of going to the embassy to open account.

Nothing is free even in Freetown! grin
Knaruto:
while Fintiba will charge u small fees of €4-5 monthly...Deustche Bank offers free service for the 2yrs u will run ya programme. Meaning no monthly service fee for 2yrs. But once ya programme ends and u decide staying back in Germany and continue using ya Deutsche Bank Account...Then u need to do some paperworks after which they will start charging the normal monthly fee as the account will now be converted from a Blocked Current Account to a Normal Current Account.... Hope this helps clarify the question on the difference between DB and Fintiba

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 13, 2018
EmmaIK:

Thanks for your reply.

Do you have any idea what type of questions they would ask?

Thanks.

They don't necessarily ask questions. They are just there to verify the authenticity of the documents you gave the embassy, at least that was what happened during mine

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Obidikejr(m): 1:09pm On Jan 13, 2018
donkafor:
Since you are in your final year. My advice is to focus on your studies and graduate well. After that, you might decide to travel before or after NYSC. There's no guarantee when your NYSC call up will be. Only after graduation can you decide when you want to travel. Good luck in your final exams.
grin

Odogwu ekelem gi .... Nna I still get more questions... u know I wan clarify this things now so when I am faced with them I will be able to tactical manage them without much stress... yes i will focus on my studies... i will appreciate your answers on the questions below... most of us wan travel but no one is asking how is the life over there & how have you cope...

2. The question of built engineering/construction will like to know
what's the nature of the industry over there?

2a. How often have you seen an African supervise or head
construction site, as site engineers.

3. Are you in the country right now? How long have you
been?

3a. Have you been able to get a part-time job? How long
did it take you to get one?

4. How have you been able to manage school & work
schedule?
E.g in Nigeria we still have lectures that starts 9am &
ends 6pm... How do you cope?

5. What is the most sort after job in Germany? Although
not necessarily the highest paid.

6. You know, I have met a few Germany Nationals online,
ladies specifically, and they are really open about dating
Africans... In reality,over there & based on your
experience .. How open are Germany ladies towards
dating African?.. And our naija girls over there, their head
done cool down?

thank you thank you & thank you

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by kryptonite44: 1:49pm On Jan 13, 2018
I greet all the e-family in the house. please I have a question that needs and urgent answer.

can an OND holder+his WAEC go for bsc in Germany? if yes, what is the procedure?

thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Billyjim: 1:59pm On Jan 13, 2018
Boss i found this on qoura that is dificult to get job after graduation in germany even if your german skill is up to C1. Kindly shed light on this place.
Below is the link
https://www.quora.com/profile/Carlos-Paul?share=ff476b45&srid=L6GI

donkafor:
Hope you're aware that Deutsche Bank charges administrative fee of 150€ for Block Account? So you've paid more than the 4.99€ per month (plus 89€ administrative fee) you are running away from inclusive of the stress of going to the embassy to open account.

Nothing is free even in Freetown! grin

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ozyomar1(f): 2:03pm On Jan 13, 2018
[quote author=Abimbola2018 post=64152956]Please i have come again o...for RUHR and FAU applicants, how long after they recieved your documents did they update your admission status.
And what does RUHR admission status say on your portal[ Rurh University Bochum right? Once you submit your document it reads "Admission is being processed".. Once you have admission, there is a drop down where you can download your letter]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 2:22pm On Jan 13, 2018
Billyjim:
Boss i found this on qoura that is dificult to get job after graduation in germany even if your german skill is up to C1. Kindly shed light on this place.
Below is the link

Ignorance!!! And you are gonn juss believe a mere write up SMH.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ozyomar1(f): 2:27pm On Jan 13, 2018
Abimbola2018:
Please i have come again o...for RUHR and FAU applicants, how long after they recieved your documents did they update your admission status.
And what does RUHR admission status say on your portal
Rurh University Bochum right? Once you submit your document it reads "Admission is being processed".. Once you have admission, there is a drop down where you can download your letter
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BabaEuro: 2:52pm On Jan 13, 2018
Billyjim:
Below is the link

One thing is sure that jobs can't be gotten on a platter of gold. There are procedures one must follow in every country to succeed. Be ready to take the bull by the horn! Once you get the right qualification ,German language, work experience you are good to go. Who said one must work in Germany only? With your degree from German uni, there are ample opportunities for you in other EU countries not only in Germany .
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Billyjim: 2:55pm On Jan 13, 2018
Are you in germany or you a prospective applicant like me

Immafrank:

you can as well mail the university and tell them what the embassy said. there is no harm in mailing them. there was a time one of the university I applied to told me I'm gonna need TOEFL or English certificate for my visa application. Probably the person that replied the email didn't know I wud be applying from Nigeria.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 3:12pm On Jan 13, 2018
Billyjim:
Are you in germany or you a prospective applicant like me

Like you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by trojrobert: 3:26pm On Jan 13, 2018
BabaEuro:
One thing is sure that jobs can't be gotten on a platter of gold. There are procedures one must follow in every country to succeed. Be ready to take the bull by the horn! Once you get the right qualification ,German language, work experience you are good to go. Who said one must work in Germany only? With your degree from German uni, there are ample opportunities for you in other EU countries not only in Germany .

True , as difficult as Nigeria seems to be many still get job immediately after nysc. Every thing in life has it rules and guidelines, if you follow it then you will get the result. With the grace of God, hard work and smart work you can even get a job in the US or Canada or any where you want after your program

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by kryptonite44: 3:47pm On Jan 13, 2018
[quote author=kryptonite44 post=64160654]I greet all the e-family in the house. please I have a question that needs and urgent answer.

can an OND holder+his WAEC go for bsc in Germany? if yes, what is the procedure?

thanks [/quote

please somebody should help me out
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BabaEuro: 3:54pm On Jan 13, 2018
[quote author=kryptonite44 post=64163762][/quote]

No sir! Please read back because this question has been answered severally. However you need HND or 100 Level transcript.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 3:54pm On Jan 13, 2018
No, HND or 100 level transcript. [quote author=kryptonite44 post=64163762][/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 4:03pm On Jan 13, 2018
@Obidikejr,

I can't answer all your questions. It's an assignment without earned value cos it seems you are enjoying Nigeria. I am also not here to convince you but to help those who have decided to be in Deutschland.

A Nigerian supervising a construction site is hard as you need a special qualification and good knowledge of German for that. You can work under someone and still earn a lot of money. The industry pays very well.

For combining classes with work, you sort it out yourself as lectures are not done through out the day. Classes last for 1.30 mins. Lectures are also recorded so you watch at your own convenient time. Not all schools does this though.

Good luck grin

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by SenR(m): 7:14pm On Jan 13, 2018
Jigba:

They don't necessarily ask questions. They are just there to verify the authenticity of the documents you gave the embassy, at least that was what happened during mine

I guess you were lucky, but most interviewers do ask series of questions to ascertain how genuine your intentions are of you going to study in their country.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Obidikejr(m): 7:21pm On Jan 13, 2018
donkafor:
@Obidikejr,

I can't answer all your questions. It's an assignment without earned value cos it seems you are enjoying Nigeria. I am also not here to convince you but to help those who have decided to be in Deutschland.

A Nigerian supervising a construction site is hard as you need a special qualification and good knowledge of German for that. You can work under someone and still earn a lot of money. The industry pays very well.

For combining classes with work, you sort it out yourself as lectures are not done through out the day. Classes last for 1.30 mins. Lectures are also recorded so you watch at your own convenient time. Not all schools does this though.

Good luck grin

Hahahahaha
.... Bros thanks ... I really appreciate... Lemme PM u.
I go like someone like u as brother in law... Hope them never marry finish
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 13, 2018
SenR:

I guess you were lucky, but most interviewers do ask series of questions to ascertain how genuine your intentions are of you going to study in their country.

Really?

Mine just verified my documents and went home lipsrsealed

By verify I mean he went to my school, the hospital I was born etc
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by SenR(m): 7:48pm On Jan 13, 2018
Jigba:

Really?

Mine just verified my documents and went home lipsrsealed

By verify I mean he went to my school, the hospital I was born etc

yea, I think (not sure) embassy do have field investigators whose job is to investigate fraudulent and fake documents.

This only happens when they suspect the genuinity of certain documents.

But e no easy o, from the gate of the embassy alone the kind fear wey dem go put for your body eehh you go forget all the research wey you do.

To God be the Glory I went, saw and conquered at the embassy.

Now I have my student visa and would be in Germany soon.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 13, 2018
SenR:

yea, I think (not sure) embassy do have field investigators whose job is to investigate fraudulent and fake documents.

This only happens when they suspect the genuinity of certain documents.

But e no easy o, from the gate of the embassy alone the kind fear wey dem go put for your body eehh you go forget all the research wey you do.

To God be the Glory I went, saw and conquered at the embassy.

Now I have my student visa and would be in Germany soon.

Yes that's what the lawyers, the embassy send do

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by oladejitaiwo(m): 8:03pm On Jan 13, 2018
Hello house.

Can someone send a view of his/her letter of Motivation? Please you can Screenshot it.

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by oladejitaiwo(m): 8:07pm On Jan 13, 2018
Hello house.

Can we have a view of someone's motivation letter.? Please it can be Screenshot for guidline.

Also, can we usw same Motivation letter we wrote to the school for embassy? Can that work or it will change pattern?

Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by SenR(m): 8:59pm On Jan 13, 2018
oladejitaiwo:
Hello house.

Can we have a view of someone's motivation letter.? Please it can be Screenshot for guidline.

Also, can we usw same Motivation letter we wrote to the school for embassy? Can that work or it will change pattern?

Thanks.

Bro using someone's else work word for word might term to put you at risk during your visa application review.

Even the embassy somewhat frown at Plagiarism

Rather your motivation letter should be written using the following guidelines,

The format of your motivation letter should follow the format of most letters. It should have these three features:

* Introduction
* Body
* Conclusion

These three features should address different issues in your motivation letter. Below are what they should address.

Introduction

It should explain what makes Germany stand apart from other countries.
It should address why you would like to study in Germany.

Body

It should tackle why you chose to study at your university
It should contain some reasons for the choice of your study program.

Conclusion

It should address your future plans
It can be used to clarify any inconsistencies that you might have in your application.

For those who are having challenges in writing their motivation letters, please use the already mentioned format and you will triumph.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 13, 2018
Hey guyz.. pls what is I am to send my wife and my young kid, will I have to increase the money in my block account? My kid is less than a year old
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Adetunjionafuwa: 10:25pm On Jan 13, 2018
Evening guys,

What is the next step after the interview. I didn't submit my blockade account confirmation fee to the embassy now I have it. Would the embassy send me a mail for me to send it? Or is there a mail I have to send it to that I am not given?

I need to know what's next for me please. Thanks in anticipation for your responses.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Abimbola2018: 11:17pm On Jan 13, 2018
ozyomar1:

Rurh University Bochum right? Once you submit your document it reads "Admission is being processed".. Once you have admission, there is a drop down where you can download your letter

Kk..so how long after receipt of d docs will d status change.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 11:56pm On Jan 13, 2018
Send it to the embassy via email quoting your visa application number, full name, passport number and date of birth. info@lago.diplo.de or student@lago.diplo.de
Adetunjionafuwa:
Evening guys,

What is the next step after the interview. I didn't submit my blockade account confirmation fee to the embassy now I have it. Would the embassy send me a mail for me to send it? Or is there a mail I have to send it to that I am not given?

I need to know what's next for me please. Thanks in anticipation for your responses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 11:57pm On Jan 13, 2018
Your wife have to get a visa before the child can apply for family reunion. Not too sure though.
emailaddy:
Hey guyz.. pls what is I am to send my wife and my young kid, will I have to increase the money in my block account? My kid is less than a year old
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Dankeschon: 5:55am On Jan 14, 2018
Good morning house

pls there are no more new appointment dates for visa on the embassy site; pls does this mean they are done for Summer semester? Or are we to expect fresh dates?

Thanks a lot; I'll really appreciate any response or info on this
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ayomeah(f): 12:03pm On Jan 14, 2018
Dankeschon:
Good morning house

pls there are no more new appointment dates for visa on the embassy site; pls does this mean they are done for Summer semester? Or are we to expect fresh dates?

Thanks a lot; I'll really appreciate any response or info on this

Check today 12am
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Xtinesam(f): 12:18pm On Jan 14, 2018
Jigba:

Once you are done with your treatments, you are required to go back.

If you need to stay in Germany or even start your masters, then apply for the right visa

Thank you for your response. Can a business visa get me a permanent residence? Because I intend to buy a franchise something to earn a passive income. Then I can pursue my studies and surgery afterwards

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.