Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (701749 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by jejet1: 9:05am On Jan 24, 2018
Germanyinabit:
Hallo Leute,
Congratulations to those who have received their visa and goodluck to all those awaiting theirs like me

I rarely see family reunion post here but I believe someone can help me out.

I had my interview at the german embassy on 3-01-2018 and my investigation was Finalised on 18-01-2018. Is it possible I might receive my visa this month?
Is there any other fam reunion applicant whose visa was processed within a month?
Is this normal? I have been on fasting since 1st of Jan. Could it be the reason why they started my process quickly?
Thanks and God bless us all!

my wife was also at the embassy for family reunion interview on the 4th of January. Do you get any notification from the embassy about the finalization of the investigation?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by jejet1: 9:10am On Jan 24, 2018
Germanyinabit:
Hallo Leute,
Congratulations to those who have received their visa and goodluck to all those awaiting theirs like me

I rarely see family reunion post here but I believe someone can help me out.

I had my interview at the german embassy on 3-01-2018 and my investigation was Finalised on 18-01-2018. Is it possible I might receive my visa this month?
Is there any other fam reunion applicant whose visa was processed within a month?
Is this normal? I have been on fasting since 1st of Jan. Could it be the reason why they started my process quickly?
Thanks and God bless us all!

Also, your husband will receive a letter from the foreigners office in few days to come with his rent contract (Mietvertag), Job contract and 3 month pay slip. You should get your visa in 3 weeks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Bola95: 10:01am On Jan 24, 2018
For those looking for interviews, 5 slots have opened up from 26th -29th of March 7 a.m interviews

Don’t wait for 11 p.m only to check the website.

I just booked my appointment now.

Go to the website now and book your interview appointment using this link
https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/appointment_showMonth.do

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Germanyinabit: 10:35am On Jan 24, 2018
jejet1:

Also, your husband will receive a letter from the foreigners office in few days to come with his rent contract (Mietvertag), Job contract and 3 month pay slip. You should get your visa in 3 weeks.

Ok

Yes I got an email when they finalised the investigation.
Have your wife received her visa?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by jejet1: 10:42am On Jan 24, 2018
Germanyinabit:

Ok

Yes I got an email when they finalised the investigation.
Have your wife received her visa?

No. She has not received any email. But I've been to the foreigners office and they are waiting for the investigation report from German embassy.
Your case is quite fast. Do you do your marriage in Nigeria or Germany.
If you follow me back I can send you a PM
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Germanyinabit: 11:00am On Jan 24, 2018
Please house i neef help.
I was trying to book an appointment for a friend and i made mistake while entering the email address and now i am trying to rectify it but the passport have been registered on the system. Please what do i do?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by josafunmi: 11:12am On Jan 24, 2018
YSPON:
Once again, I want to say a big thank you to everyone for their contribution to the successful receipt of my Visa yesterday evening delivered by DHL to me at my work place.

It might interest you to know that I applied for this particular course (sponsored tho) thrice before being successful during my fourth attempt should help you keep the faith. Delay is not Denial and remember sometimes God may have other plans.

I pray for success to those waiting for admission/AM we shall all be successful.

To those I messaged low-key even when the waiting time was eating me deep thank you very much.

Anyone going to / knows anyone going to the University of Leipzig should kindly holla.

Much love.

congratulations man. are u based in Lagos? seems u got ur visa and docs delivered to you quite fast
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by EmmaIK: 11:30am On Jan 24, 2018
Germanyinabit:

Yes I got an email from the embassy

Did they contact anyone from your family?

I had my interview and submitted my application on the 11th but I haven't heard anything back yet nor have they contacted anyone on my side or my spouse.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Metabolite01: 11:44am On Jan 24, 2018
Bola95:
For those looking for interviews, 5 slots have opened up from 26th -29th of March 7 a.m interviews

Don’t wait for 11 p.m only to check the website.

I just booked my appointment now.

Go to the website now and book your interview appointment using this link
https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/appointment_showMonth.do

True!

There is even April 3rd and 4th
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by YSPON: 11:49am On Jan 24, 2018
josafunmi:

congratulations man. are u based in Lagos? seems u got ur visa and docs delivered to you quite fast
Yes bro, I am based in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by YSPON: 11:51am On Jan 24, 2018
trojrobert:

Congratulations boss, the grace of God is sufficient for us. I can't wait to write my story too.
Never never give up
You were and still is a huge part of my story bro. I will always be a part of yours. GOD gat you covered trust me. #StayPositive
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Germanyinabit: 12:18pm On Jan 24, 2018
EmmaIK:

Did they contact anyone from your family?

I had my interview and submitted my application on the 11th but I haven't heard anything back yet nor have they contacted anyone on my side or my spouse.
They visited all the schools i went to, both my parents and baptismal church etc
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Germanyinabit: 12:20pm On Jan 24, 2018
jejet1:

No. She has not received any email. But I've been to the foreigners office and they are waiting for the investigation report from German embassy.
Your case is quite fast. Do you do your marriage in Nigeria or Germany.
If you follow me back I can send you a PM

I did my wedding in Nigeria and I have followed you but I dont know how the pm thing works
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by zizytd(m): 12:40pm On Jan 24, 2018
Seriously Embassy need to be uploading the cancelled date, I booked 22nd march but my enrollment deadline is 9th April( which is not up to 6weeks.it is really terrible you can't see any cancelled date

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 24, 2018
Jigba:

I got my family reunion visa after 6 months. A family friend's children got theirs after barely one month.

Also note that, it could go beyond 6 months. You just have to be patient and don't try to send them any email.

It's different for everyone, I believe

Hello, i sent you a pm
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 24, 2018
YSPON:
Once again, I want to say a big thank you to everyone for their contribution to the successful receipt of my Visa yesterday evening delivered by DHL to me at my work place.

It might interest you to know that I applied for this particular course (sponsored tho) thrice before being successful during my fourth attempt should help you keep the faith. Delay is not Denial and remember sometimes God may have other plans.

I pray for success to those waiting for admission/AM we shall all be successful.

To those I messaged low-key even when the waiting time was eating me deep thank you very much.

Anyone going to / knows anyone going to the University of Leipzig should kindly holla.

Much love.

My wife also applied to leipzig and we are still waiting for admission from them, please what is their enrolment deadline cos she was able to book 14th march for interview date and the school she used has april 3rd as deadline
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by jejet1: 1:20pm On Jan 24, 2018
michlan:

Hello, i sent you a pm

I
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by jejet1: 1:21pm On Jan 24, 2018
Germanyinabit:

I did my wedding in Nigeria and I have followed you but I dont know how the pm thing works

I sent you a PM. I have followed you back. You can now send me PM easily.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by okabeonye1: 1:54pm On Jan 24, 2018
Good afternoon pls what email or website will I use to book for interview my school starts in first week of April. Oles help am new hear.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 24, 2018
okabeonye1:
Good afternoon pls what email or website will I use to book for interview my school starts in first week of April. Oles help am new hear.

Simply scrow up a bit!

Someone posted a link today already
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Bola95: 2:35pm On Jan 24, 2018
Germanyinabit:
Please house i neef help.
I was trying to book an appointment for a friend and i made mistake while entering the email address and now i am trying to rectify it but the passport have been registered on the system. Please what do i do?

Send them an email and ask them to confirm that there’s a booking with that passport number, Also tell them that you made a mistake with the email so you won’t be able to present the email on the date of the interview. So provide them with the correct email and ask them to rectify it.

My advice to everyone awaiting interview. Immediately you book an interview and receive a confirmation, send an email to info@lago.diplo.de and info@lago.auswaertiges-amt.de and ask them to confirm an interview for your selected date and time.

This will help you avoid stories that touch when you get to the embassy or consulate.

It may take days before they respond, but they will respond.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lnzy: 2:48pm On Jan 24, 2018
Metabolite01:

Size: 35mm by 45mm. (Horizontal Axis: 35mm, vertical axis: 45mm)

Background: White

N.B: 2 ears must show, eyes fully open, straight head, no shadows/shades/reflection in the background (it should be bright enough).

Ensure you get a full face (dnt allow them to cut your head). Your neck and your shoulders should also show.

One other thing, since its a white background, wearing a pure white shirt is not too advisable, so that your shoulder-path can be clearly seen.
Bros.... uv being really helpful, thanks!! what about the handwritten motivation letter, Shebi its going to be on an A4 paper and shld it be addressed to the embassy like the usual way of writing a formal letter, ur address on the top right and receivers address on left kind of letters. Sorry to bug u with this. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by oladejitaiwo(m): 2:55pm On Jan 24, 2018
Bola95:

Send them an email and ask them to confirm that there’s a booking with that passport number, Also tell them that you made a mistake with the email so you won’t be able to present the email on the date of the interview. So provide them with the correct email and ask them to rectify it.

My advice to everyone awaiting interview. Immediately you book an interview and receive a confirmation, send an email to info@lago.diplo.de and info@lago.auswaertiges-amt.de and ask them to confirm an interview for your selected date and time.

This will help you avoid stories that touch when you get to the embassy or consulate.

While mailing the embassy for booking Konfirmation, should we write them our Details e.g passport number e.t.c.. Or they can confirm it only through our mail?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Hayor4real: 3:04pm On Jan 24, 2018
Lnzy:

Bros.... uv being really helpful, thanks!! what about the handwritten motivation letter, Shebi its going to be on an A4 paper and shld it be addressed to the embassy like the usual way of writing a formal letter, ur address on the top right and receivers address on left kind of letters. Sorry to bug u with this. Thanks

Yea you can write it on A4 paper address it to the embassy and you write clearly or you can also type it but to be on safe side bring both the typed one and the hand written one. Wishing you bless of luck

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Metabolite01: 3:57pm On Jan 24, 2018
Lnzy:

It should be on an A4 paper (although its not a must, as the embassy did not specify).

Well, to my own opinion I dnt see the need of address as you are submitting it directly to the VO urself and they have your address already (from the application form, blocked account confirmation, your admission letter or from other means) so the address is not necessarily needed in the LOM/SOP.

I'll advice you just start with salutation (Dear Sir/Madam) before you start your first paragraph. I dnt even see the need of a heading as they know what the letter is meant for.

So to conserve space and time, after the usual salutation, just go straight to the body without adding address or heading.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Bola95: 4:11pm On Jan 24, 2018
Hayor4real:

Yea you can write it on A4 paper address it to the embassy and you write clearly or you can also type it but to be on safe side bring both the typed one and the hand written one. Wishing you bless of luck
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Bola95: 4:13pm On Jan 24, 2018
oladejitaiwo:

While mailing the embassy for booking Konfirmation, should we write them our Details e.g passport number e.t.c.. Or they can confirm it only through our mail?

Send your full name , Passport number and email address
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by karferguso(m): 5:53pm On Jan 24, 2018
Hello people. I have been following these threads and have been a silent reader.
I must confess this thread is really helpful.
I am a serving Batch B Corp member expected to pass out in October. What I just want to inquire is that is it possible to apply for winter 2018 since most schools give admission at that time.
I have a 4.25 cgpa and I studied Economics, likewise I'm only one paper away from being a Chartered Accountant. So, I'm looking at M.Sc in Economics, MBA or other related courses.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Shirbrown(f): 6:15pm On Jan 24, 2018
Bola95:

I beg to differ pls, they eventually do not reply sometimes, from 7th Dec 2017 - 5th Jan 2018 I sent about 5 emails to both addresses on different days hoping for a reply which I never got, until someone on this trend said it wasn't necessary n we should stop disturbing the embassy that ones u have booked properly with pp number n u receive confirmation mail ur good to go, then I relaxed and prepared for my interview. I got to the embassy on 17th Jan which was the day I booked and the embassy refused to confirm, I had my interview with no problem at all.

My advice, if u book and get confirmation email, pls print it relax and prepare for your interview. Pls also be very observant with you received mails, ones your appointment is cancelled for improper booking, or by mistake or for any other reason, they usually always send cancellation email.

7 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Metabolite01: 6:18pm On Jan 24, 2018
Yes, you are good to go.
As you must have noticed now, its "Earlier DA Better".
So fire down!

karferguso:
Hello people. I have been following these threads and have been a silent reader.
I must confess this thread is really helpful.
I am a serving Batch B Corp member expected to pass out in October. What I just want to inquire is that is it possible to apply for winter 2018 since most schools give admission at that time.
I have a 4.25 cgpa and I studied Economics, likewise I'm only one paper away from being a Chartered Accountant. So, I'm looking at M.Sc in Economics, MBA or other related courses.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by karferguso(m): 7:22pm On Jan 24, 2018
Metabolite01:
Yes, you are good to go.
As you must have noticed now, its "Earlier DA Better".
So fire down!

Yes, Thanks bro. What I'm actually considering is that what happens if I am able to secure admission and is expected to resume before the Passing out date?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by oladejitaiwo(m): 7:42pm On Jan 24, 2018
Please people, how can i go about Health insurance registration? U can please recommend and give me the link of recognised Health insurance company in Germany that i can Register with? I am below 30yrs.

Also,is My Health insurance fee going to be deducted from My blocked account or i need to pay for the Health certificate upon My arrival to Germany?

Please, i need your advice and recommendation here. I am just confused.

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (514)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.