Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (695417 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by trojrobert: 6:47pm On Jan 25, 2018
Missboyy:
Hellooo, Anyone planning on going to HANNOVER this year? Summer or winter semester.

A school there or the city

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Missboyy: 6:52pm On Jan 25, 2018
trojrobert:

A school there or the city
Either or both.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by obioraeji: 7:46pm On Jan 25, 2018
[quote author=incrediblesam post=64509802][/quote] Thanks I get you bro.. I will pursue both concurrently.. @Incrediblesam
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by obioraeji: 7:51pm On Jan 25, 2018
Incrediblesam @ did you apply for Msc with your Naija Msc result and transcript so as to increase you chance.?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by oladejitaiwo(m): 10:34pm On Jan 25, 2018
Hello people.

Is care concept Health insurance well recognised at the German embassy? Because, i am thinking of applying for My Health certificate. Also, the care concept insurance company recommended care economy Health insurance for me, is that okay for a non-EU citizen below 30?

Please, experienced people let me hear your view.

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Adetunjionafuwa: 11:40pm On Jan 25, 2018
Metabolite01:

Well, it depend on the date in October dat ur POP will fall on. But dnt be too worried, its always first thing first.
Get the admission first, do every other thing dat follows.
If it happens dat ur POP falls after your lecture must have commenced, then plead with your school for extension of enrollment deadline and ask them if you can resume few days/weeks after the start of lectures.
Just note dat most winter school dnt resume lectures until early or mid-October.

Anoda option is dat you can always defer your admission to the next semester if the school does that.

So once again, just do the first thing first, then others may fall into place perfectly.

Good luck!

You can always come back anytime for your NYSC certificate. Better still, talk to an Official about it

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Abimbola2018: 11:48pm On Jan 25, 2018
Lalaski2017:
@dailydolar and anyone else who applied to FAU, please the documents you sent to FAU, where did u certify your Transcripts, was it at the German Consulate or at the high court.

was your name, course of study, years of study and name of institution written on all the pages of your Transcript?

Please it's urgent kindly reply, and is DHL reliable enough to deliver to Germany within 3 days ?

I did mine at a high court in lagos. And dhl delivered my docs withing 2 days. Yes my name and course was written on each page
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Litolysis(m): 11:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
Greetings to everyone. I am glad to announce to the house that I have gotten Admission letter. I need guidelines on how to go about the Blocked Account opening. God bless us all

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Litolysis(m): 11:59pm On Jan 25, 2018
Greetings to everyone here. I am happy to announce that I have just gotten my admission letter for SS2018. I need guidelines about Blocked account Opening and other necessary things to do before the interview. God bless you all!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by obioraeji: 4:23am On Jan 26, 2018
Litolysis:
Greetings to everyone here. I am happy to announce that I have just gotten my admission letter for SS2018. I need guidelines about Blocked account Opening and other necessary things to do before the interview. God bless you all!
congratulations @litolysis

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chidi4eze(m): 4:37am On Jan 26, 2018
oladejitaiwo:
Hello people.

Is care concept Health insurance well recognised at the German embassy? Because, i am thinking of applying for My Health certificate. Also, the care concept insurance company recommended care economy Health insurance for me, is that okay for a non-EU citizen below 30?

Please, experienced people let me hear your view.

Thanks
You can use mawista to get your visum from the embassy. When you get here by the recommendation of your school you can change.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by kelvin91: 5:19am On Jan 26, 2018
I pray and hope the appointment interview bookings get freed up..
This one there is no available appointment bookings for student VISA.
I just pray the consulate uploads cancelled appointment on time .........because my school last day of enrollment is on the 29th of march.2018.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by deeodaniels: 7:10am On Jan 26, 2018
Embassy added another Bank X-Patrio

Lets analyse their differences.

X-Patrio: Cheap: one-off set-up of 49€ & 5€ per month only (But there is an account Buffer of 100eur)
Instant result. 100% free.

Fintiba: € 4.90 per month and 100EUR insurance.

Add yours.....
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Blazykid02(m): 8:18am On Jan 26, 2018
Germanyinabit:

Yes I got an email from the embassy

I must say your visa processing is very fast... In less than 2weeks you had your documents verification and it was finalised.. That's great there's no doubt you would get your visa any moment from now.. So far they didn't request for any other documents from you.... Good luck

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Blazykid02(m): 8:20am On Jan 26, 2018
jejet1:

my wife was also at the embassy for family reunion interview on the 4th of January. Do you get any notification from the embassy about the finalization of the investigation?

After they must have verified your documents...they would then send a mail to you informing you that your verification has been completed.. I got mine too
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Blazykid02(m): 8:26am On Jan 26, 2018
EmmaIK:

Did they contact anyone from your family?

I had my interview and submitted my application on the 11th but I haven't heard anything back yet nor have they contacted anyone on my side or my spouse.

I'm sure they are still reviewing your docs if it's OK .. You would be contacted so will your reference person (family members) also.. Keep the faith high and keep praying..

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lalaski2017: 8:26am On Jan 26, 2018
Abimbola2018:

I did mine at a high court in lagos. And dhl delivered my docs withing 2 days. Yes my name and course was written on each page

Thank you for replying. I did mine at high court too, but my name wasn't written on all the pages.

They rejected my application because my transcrpt wasn't properly certified.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Litolysis(m): 8:53am On Jan 26, 2018
Greetings everyone. I just got admitted. My deadline for enrollment is from 5th of march to 28th of march. From the posts I read some people are saying no interview appointment available for Student Visa. I hope this won't have effect on me. Any good reply will help a Brother.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by kelvin91: 9:04am On Jan 26, 2018
Litolysis:
Greetings everyone. I just got admitted. My deadline for enrollment is from 5th of march to 28th of march. From the posts I read some people are saying no interview appointment available for Student Visa. I hope this won't have effect on me. Any good reply will help a Brother.

Same here ...mine is 29th of march . duo I pray and hope that wat happened last year during winter won't happen again .....but I was thinking of writing to the school as regards to visa appointment delay.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Litolysis(m): 9:14am On Jan 26, 2018
Can going through Abuja help facilitate the booking appointment and Visa processing time?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BabaEuro: 9:15am On Jan 26, 2018
Litolysis:

If your enrollment deadline is 5th-28th March, two things are involved: either book early to late February to be able to meet up with atleast 6 weeks interval between your interview date and enrollment deadline in accordance with the embassy policy, else request for your school to shift your enrollment deadline. Let your school know that issue of booking is a serious one here in Nigeria ,and that February is filled up, convince them to extend your enrollment by 1 month, and that you learn fast and will be able to catch up with lectures upon resumption. You can pick an interview date that you are able to lay your hands on and attach it as a proof of your interview date to school.You may also be lucky to get dates in February if and only if someone is unable to meet up and therefore cancel his/her appointment. Good luck my brother.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BabaEuro: 9:19am On Jan 26, 2018
Litolysis:
Can going through Abuja help facilitate the booking appointment and Visa processing time?
Student visa is only done in Lagos for now.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by adaokafor: 9:20am On Jan 26, 2018
deeodaniels:

X-Patrio: Cheap: one-off set-up of 49€ & 5€ per month only (But there is an account Buffer of 100eur)

The balance of the account buffer or insurance would be refunded to you after your bank in Nigeria deducts their charges for forex transfer so you can just calculate only the actual bank charges. Also, Fintiba has a one-off set-up fee of 89€. X-Patrio is obviously the cheapest.

Summary of charges:

Deutsches bank: 150€
Fintiba: 147.8€
X-Patrio: 109€

Add yours.....
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by adaokafor: 9:20am On Jan 26, 2018
deeodaniels:

Add yours.....
The balance of the account buffer or insurance would be refunded to you after your bank in Nigeria deducts their charges for forex transfer so you can just calculate only the actual bank charges. Also, Fintiba has a one-off set-up fee of 89€. X-Patrio is obviously the cheapest.

Summary of charges:

Deutsches bank: 150€
Fintiba: 147.8€
X-Patrio: 109€

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 26, 2018
Litolysis:
Greetings to everyone. I am glad to announce to the house that I have gotten Admission letter. I need guidelines on how to go about the Blocked Account opening. God bless us all
just sign up on fintiba dot com
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Williamso(m): 10:08am On Jan 26, 2018
chidi4eze:
You can use mawista to get your visum from the embassy. When you get here by the recommendation of your school you can change.

Mawista from Nigeria? Is this travel or health insurance?
Excuse my ignorance.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by karferguso(m): 10:44am On Jan 26, 2018
Adetunjionafuwa:

You can always come back anytime for your NYSC certificate. Better still, talk to an Official about it
Thank you very much.
I will do just that. I actually have an official that can cover me up if there is need for it.
I guess I will start preparing towards Summer 2018 and start hustling for funds.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Metabolite01: 10:50am On Jan 26, 2018
Williamso:

Excuse my ignorance.

Its a private health insurance company based in Germany
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Metabolite01: 10:53am On Jan 26, 2018
U can't start summer 2018 for now, its already too late.
Except you either meant Winter 2018 or summer 2019.

Good Luck in your pursuit. Its gonna end in praise, jubilation and testimony!

karferguso:

Thank you very much.
I will do just that. I actually have an official that can cover me up if there is need for it.
I guess I will start preparing towards Summer 2018 and start hustling for funds.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chidi4eze(m): 10:56am On Jan 26, 2018
Williamso:

Excuse my ignorance.
The embassy accepts it.I used it last year

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by gofaik(m): 10:58am On Jan 26, 2018
Hello guys.
Had my visa interview on Monday, thanks to you guys, it was waow. Buh had issues with my SL. Can't a family friend give an SL to cover for long visa? Let's say a student visa
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Metabolite01: 11:06am On Jan 26, 2018
gofaik:
Hello guys.
Had my visa interview on Monday, thanks to you guys, it was waow. Buh had issues with my SL. Can't a family friend give an SL to cover for long visa? Let's say a student visa

Pls be specify. Is it a student visa?
From your post, it seem not to be a student visa because you said "SL to cover for long visa; Let's say a student visa"

Pls be precise so you can get a definite and accurate answer or suggestion from others who have solid experience and information about that.

Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.