Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (694793 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BabaEuro: 6:17pm On Jan 27, 2018
Lnzy:
Guys, what should be the answers to this questions, trying to fill the student visa application form.
1) what is your means of subsistence? I no dye jab ooh, so I no Sabi Wetin to write.
2) Resident permit no.
Thanks.
if u are using block account write "BLOCK ACCOUNT", if it is SL write " SPONSORSHIP LETTER", If it's scholarship state it. You don't have resident permit so ignore it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lnzy: 6:39pm On Jan 27, 2018
BabaEuro:
if u are using block account write "BLOCK ACCOUNT", if it is SL write " SPONSORSHIP LETTER", If it's scholarship state it. You don't have resident permit so ignore it.
Thanks man.... also when filling out duration of stay, '' from when to when' what did u fill? Thanks again

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by heybaby12(f): 6:50pm On Jan 27, 2018
Please let's help ourselves and read..... If you filling your student visa form this should help.... Eke40seven made it easy
https://www.nairaland.com/2098236/general-german-visa-enquiries-part/140

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by imsoftjay: 7:59pm On Jan 27, 2018
Goodevening house, please, im still waiting for a reply. Thanks alot my people
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Abimbola2018: 8:22pm On Jan 27, 2018
I know the question must have been answered a lot. If anyone can point me to the page where it was explained i will really appreciate.

How to i fund my xpatrio blocked account. I heard about form A but i dont know what it means
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Berliner1: 8:50pm On Jan 27, 2018
Abimbola2018:
I know the question must have been answered a lot. If anyone can point me to the page where it was explained i will really appreciate.

How to i fund my xpatrio blocked account. I heard about form A but i dont know what it means

Form A method is outdated.

That was in voque when euro was very difficult/expensive to buy from black market.
The margin between black market and bank rate was very wide...hence form A which was relatively cheaper.

Now just source for your euro via blue market or bank and fund.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by heybaby12(f): 8:52pm On Jan 27, 2018
Abimbola2018:

have you applied To x-patrio? they would send u a detailed information.

FormA is part of the banking forms you fill when u want to transfer funds.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Berliner1: 9:05pm On Jan 27, 2018
Jigba:

Opening an n26 account is not that hard, everything is done online and it's secured. You just have to find out, whether it's possible for them to open the account while you are still in Nigeria. After opening the account, you will be sent your card in few days time.

Also note that, you have to verify your identity. You either do that through video call or in DHL post office. You just simply take your passport and this code they would send to you to the post office, it's completely free.

If you choose video call, then you have to show anybody on the video call, your passport. After the verification, you will be sent your card which you would activate your account in the n26 app with.

Also, choose the 'N26 free card', if you end up opening one.

The verification is done in Germany

100% correct info

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Hayor4real: 9:12pm On Jan 27, 2018
Berliner1:

Form A method is outdated.

That was in voque when euro was very difficult/expensive to buy from black market.
The margin between black market and bank rate was very wide...hence form A which was relatively cheaper.

Now just source for your euro via blue market or bank and fund.
I don't think banks will give you euros unless you want to fund the account using Form A

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Berliner1: 9:17pm On Jan 27, 2018
Hayor4real:

I don't think banks will give you euros unless you want to fund the account using Form A

Noted.

I consider bank a long process in that case.

Blue market will be faster and cheaper.

Thanks for your observation.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Hayor4real: 9:33pm On Jan 27, 2018
Berliner1:

Noted.

But this blue market process will be better if you know someone in Europe that can help you fund may be Germany

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Berliner1: 9:56pm On Jan 27, 2018
Hayor4real:

But this blue market process will be better if you know someone in Europe that can help you fund may be Germany

Sure.

There are known people here who help with such.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BabaEuro: 10:46pm On Jan 27, 2018
Lnzy:

Thanks man.... also when filling out duration of stay, '' from when to when' what did u fill? Thanks again
The length of time between the month ur course is going to start to the month ur course is going to end is sufficient ,e.g if ur course is a 24 months course and u are to resume say march 12, 2018 simply say march 2018 to march 2020.

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Abimbola2018: 11:16pm On Jan 27, 2018
Berliner1:

Noted.

Thanks alot for answering... If you could pls xplain the blue market funding. My parents are already complaining that the cost of 8849 euros is too much. if i can reduce the cost in any way i would greatly appreciate.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Berliner1: 11:39pm On Jan 27, 2018
Abimbola2018:

Thanks alot for answering... If you could pls xplain the blue market funding. My parents are already complaining that the cost of 8849 euros is too much. if i can reduce the cost in any way i would greatly appreciate.

Look for trusted person in germany.

You pay him in naira while he credit your bank account in euro equivalent.

Fast and cheaper.

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Abimbola2018: 11:40pm On Jan 27, 2018
Berliner1:

Look for trusted person in germany.

You pay him in naira while he credit your bank account in euro equivalent.

Fast and cheaper.

Ok..is there anyone you can recommend am really new at this

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Berliner1: 11:48pm On Jan 27, 2018
Abimbola2018:

Ok..is there anyone you can recommend am really new at this

Sorry bro.

Do your investigation yourself.

Read from backpages.

Investigate and scrutinise the person before u start.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Abimbola2018: 11:49pm On Jan 27, 2018
Berliner1:

Sorry bro.

Do your investigation yourself.

Read from backpages.

Investigate and scrutinise the person before u start.

Thanks. M a lady though. dont even know which page to start from
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Berliner1: 11:53pm On Jan 27, 2018
Abimbola2018:

Thanks. M a lady though. dont even know which page to start from

Lol...alot of scammers are every where.

Do u have relative here?

Nice to know u are a babe.

Dont let anyone pm u and scam u up.

Do ur due dilligent.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Abimbola2018: 11:54pm On Jan 27, 2018
Berliner1:

Lol...alot of scammers are every where.

Do u have relative here?

Nice to know u are a babe.

Dont let anyone pm u and scam u up.

Do ur due dilligent.

I know my brother. But i dont know anyone who can help

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Abimbola2018: 11:55pm On Jan 27, 2018
Abimbola2018:

I know o my brother. But i dont know anyone who can help
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Abimbola2018: 11:56pm On Jan 27, 2018
Abimbola2018:

If i cant get anyone to do it. What other alternative do i have..a cheaper one o
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by datsgeorge(m): 12:05am On Jan 28, 2018
Fam same too.
What course?
Msc Physics is mine.
Good luck with your appointment.

imsoftjay:
Goodpm lovelies,i am new here, i got an admission from leibniz uni hannover, and i have been trying to book an appointment with german embassey ,all to no avail. Im happy to be part of this family peeps. GOD BLESS each and everyone of us here.

What's next after this admission while we summer students await visa booking ?please house, a help will be most appreciated and i will always be here to read your posts and learn more. Thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BlackDeutsche: 12:32am On Jan 28, 2018
Abimbola2018:

If i cant get anyone to do it. What other alternative do i have..a cheaper one o

Instead of taking this risk, just get a domiciliary account.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Metabolite01: 6:07am On Jan 28, 2018
Abimbola2018:

Why do you wanna fall prey to scammers?
In such issues you dnt publicly show ur limitations or deficiencies, odawise pple (scammers) will capitalize on dat.

Blue market to me is only faster but not cheaper in its totality when you consider the risk especially when you decide to do it with someone you dnt know or someone you dnt trust, because humans can sometimes be very funny/cunny especially wen it involves money (good cool cash for dat matter).

See, scammers are very smart, subtle and swift, so they may brg it as a recommendation, suggestion or whatever. At d long run only you can tell the story and by then who do you blame or hold responsible?

Blue market is often same rate with Aboki rate except d person is ur frd/relative or the person is just considerate and not greedy.

I'll suggest you go to zenith Bank and do Form A so you can eliminate any risk since you dnt have anyone dat u trust in Europe/Germany who can do it for you.
Or like someone said, open a Domiciliary account, buy Euro from any Aboki dat u kw would sell d cheapest rate, fund d Dorm account and transfer to ur BA, so you can be at rest.

This is not Uni-Assist fee oo, but BA fee (almost 4M) so scammers are not smiling wen it comes to dat. They can do anything or go any length to cajole and convince you beyond all reasonable doubts.

You just said ur parents are complaining about the BA amount, I just wonder what will happen wen u fall into the hands of scammers just because you are looking for N1 or N2 or let's say even N10 difference because a scammer will offer you a good rate that will eventually look too good, thereby making you an easy prey dat will eventually fall into their trap/web/net.

My Advice:
Go to Zenith or any other bank dat can do a form A for you and use dem. The fee/charge won't be more than 12k and the rate is often lesser dan black market rate with maybe N2 or so. Although it may take about a week or 2 for everything BUT its 100% risk free.

BeWise!
ChooseWisely!

Good Luck in your pursuit.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Abimbola2018: 7:27am On Jan 28, 2018
Metabolite01:

Why do you wanna fall prey to scammers?
In such issues you dnt publicly show ur limitations or deficiencies, odawise pple (scammers) will capitalize on dat.

Blue market to me is only faster but not cheaper in its totality when you consider the risk especially when you decide to do it with someone you dnt know or someone you dnt trust, because humans can sometimes be very funny/cunny especially wen it involves money (good cool cash for dat matter).

See, scammers are very smart, subtle and swift, so they may brg it as a recommendation, suggestion or whatever. At d long run only you can tell the story and by then who do you blame or hold responsible?

Blue market is often same rate with Aboki rate except d person is ur frd/relative or the person is just considerate and not greedy.

I'll suggest you go to zenith Bank and do Form A so you can eliminate any risk since you dnt have anyone dat u trust in Europe/Germany who can do it for you.
Or like someone said, open a Domiciliary account, buy Euro from any Aboki dat u kw would sell d cheapest rate, fund d Dorm account and transfer to ur BA, so you can be at rest.

This is not Uni-Assist fee oo, but BA fee (almost 4M) so scammers are not smiling wen it comes to dat. They can do anything or go any length to cajole and convince you beyond all reasonable doubts.

You just said ur parents are complaining about the BA amount, I just wonder what will happen wen u fall into the hands of scammers just because you are looking for N1 or N2 or let's say even N10 difference because a scammer will offer you a good rate that will eventually look too good, thereby making you an easy prey dat will eventually fall into their trap/web/net.

My Advice:
Go to Zenith or any other bank dat can do a form A for you and use dem. The fee/charge won't be more than 12k and the rate is often lesser dan black market rate with maybe N2 or so. Although it may take about a week or 2 for everything BUT its 100% risk free.

BeWise!
ChooseWisely!

Good Luck in your pursuit.

Thanks a lot my bro. I will go to the bank
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 8:02am On Jan 28, 2018
no mind dem u just need to plead with them for 35percent which is as good as student discount thats what i used for my last docement i sent to different schools tru my friend in Germany
Abimbola2018:

Wow..guess i was also cheated. I went to dhl head office at isolo but i was charged 20,900. They said i ddnt qualify for student discount cos i wasnt sending it to a university direct instead i was sending to my friend in Germany
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 8:03am On Jan 28, 2018
i have used that office many times and i have never oaid more than 13k before student discount is 11980 while 35percent is 12570 but i heard they are increasing their charges may be thats why
heybaby12:

DHL ph office(trans Amadi) charged me 15k last week , was 22k then I insisted on student discount was finally reduced to 15k,and to my surprise it took 48 hrs to deliver
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 8:04am On Jan 28, 2018
ozyomar1:

Thank you.I'm a lady.. Geosciences. What of you?
sorry ma am going for chemistry

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by heybaby12(f): 8:08am On Jan 28, 2018
Abimbola2018:

Thanks a lot my bro. I will go to the bank
best decision
Don't go to only zenith, check first bank, access bank also Gt bank. Put on a thick skin cos some will tell u No because it's to a person account but ask for the BM and explain to him/her.
Good luck

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by heybaby12(f): 8:10am On Jan 28, 2018
dailydolar:
i have used that office many times and i have never oaid more than 13k before student discount is 11980 while 35percent is 12570 but i heard they are increasing their charges may be thats why

That most have been before 31st cos when I shouted the lady said its the new price

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.