Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (691575 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Eke40seven(m): 8:48pm On Jan 26, 2018
Abimbola2018:
Guten tag alles.
Has anyone used x-patrio for blocked account. Please share your experience I heard its cheaper. Also which way is cheapest to buy euros
I would advice that it's better to use the trusted one though, at least you trust their reviews and know the process already unlike one that is untested.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Mirastones(f): 9:08pm On Jan 26, 2018
oladejitaiwo:

Yes i Am!!! How did you know?
Hello..,are u the applying to a language school first in isl?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Mirastones(f): 9:09pm On Jan 26, 2018
oladejitaiwo:

Yes i Am!! How did u know?
Hello..,are u the applying to a language school first in isl?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by oladejitaiwo(m): 9:28pm On Jan 26, 2018
[quote author=Mirastones post=64540642][/quote]

Lets chat up.... I have sent you My contact by mail
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 10:01pm On Jan 26, 2018
Shirbrown:

Amen, thanks my brother good news follow us all. Interview went well to the glory of God, I no see ya breaklight again...?
na so lost my phone ni so na cyber cafe or wife fone I dey use mostly no admission yet
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by heybaby12(f): 10:29pm On Jan 26, 2018
Eke40seven:

I would advice that it's better to use the trusted one though, at least you trust their reviews and know the process already unlike one that is untested.

It's been added to the embassy's list oh.

I applied and was answered almost immediately,with all needed info........ . when you get to Germany the funds would be pushed to N26 account.

anyways let's see reviews.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Eke40seven(m): 11:01pm On Jan 26, 2018
heybaby12:

I applied and was answered almost immediately,with all needed info........ . when you get to Germany the funds would be pushed to N26 account.

Okay.. if that's the case then, good!! You can as well open the floor for the review by patronising them.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by datsgeorge(m): 11:45pm On Jan 26, 2018
Yeah I'll be going to Hannover summer, march hopefully..
What's up?
trojrobert:

A school there or the city

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Metabolite01: 12:13am On Jan 27, 2018
heybaby12:

So have you gotten more info about the N26 account?
Like their policies and charges?

I heard from some gurus sometime ago in this platform about such account that its an online account or so, although they seem not to have said anything that is really bad about the account but now dat its linking to your blocked account, I really dnt know if the services as well as the charges and policies will change.

Anyway, there is always a fast time, a fast trial and a first person.
So just give it a try and update odas on ur experience (I mean your experience after funding, hw long it took to get d confirmation, the ease and conditions in accessing your funds from the N26 account, among other things).

We await your feedback!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ozyomar1(f): 2:01am On Jan 27, 2018
Lalaski2017:

The Geoscience course is partly taught in German at RUB.

Did you write a German test?
What course is ur first degree?

No I didn't write a German test because I will chose courses taught in English.
I read Geology

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Mirastones(f): 7:12am On Jan 27, 2018
Hello Fam

Anyone with an feb 27th as ur interview date?

Pls holla oo

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by taiwo92(m): 7:32am On Jan 27, 2018
hallo leute, pls is there anyone with going for interview by Feb 7?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Shirbrown(f): 7:58am On Jan 27, 2018
dailydolar:
na so lost my phone ni so na cyber cafe or wife fone I dey use mostly no admission yet

soon adm will show you will see keep up the faith, it's well.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 27, 2018
Metabolite01:

So have you gotten more info about the N26 account?
Like their policies and charges?

I heard from some gurus sometime ago in this platform about such account that its an online account or so, although they seem not to have said anything that is really bad about the account but now dat its linking to your blocked account, I really dnt know if the services as well as the charges and policies will change.

Anyway, there is always a fast time, a fast trial and a first person.
So just give it a try and update odas on ur experience (I mean your experience after funding, hw long it took to get d confirmation, the ease and conditions in accessing your funds from the N26 account, among other things).

We await your feedback!

I'm currently using the account
Ask me any question you might have about the account.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by heybaby12(f): 8:52am On Jan 27, 2018
Steps to take
1)We will review your application.

2)You will receive the document '05 Account Opening Confirmation' within 24 hours via email.

3)Once you have received the document "05 Account Opening Confirmation", you need to transfer the Total Blocked Amount of 8849€

4)You will then receive the document "06 Blocked Amount Confirmation" once X-patrio received the transfer.

5)Simply present the document "06 Blocked Amount Confirmation" at the German Federal Foreign Office to proceed with your visa application.

6)Open a German bank account and provide us your account number ('IBAN') in the document "07 Activation Order" to allow us transfer your monthly disbursements.

7)Arrive in Germany - 'Willkommen in Deutschland'.

coolVerify yourself with your enrollment certificate and proof of residence.
9)Receive your monthly disbursements.

......The steps I was sent.
Still waiting for reviews from our elders sha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by heybaby12(f): 8:57am On Jan 27, 2018
Jigba:

I'm currently using the account
Ask me any question you might have about the account.
by
Hi,
The new bank the embassy added is x-patrio.... From the info I was sent. They like hold unto your money until u get to Germany. Then u open an N26 account where they would then transfer your funds too.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 27, 2018
heybaby12:
by
Hi,
The new bank the embassy added is x-patrio.... From the info I was sent. They like hold unto your money until u get to Germany. Then u open an N26 account where they would then transfer your funds too.

Opening an n26 account is not that hard, everything is done online and it's secured. You just have to find out, whether it's possible for them to open the account while you are still in Nigeria. After opening the account, you will be sent your card in few days time.

Also note that, you have to verify your identity. You either do that through video call or in DHL post office. You just simply take your passport and this code they would send to you to the post office, it's completely free.

If you choose video call, then you have to show anybody on the video call, your passport. After the verification, you will be sent your card which you would activate your account in the n26 app with.

Also, choose the 'N26 free card', if you end up opening one.

The verification is done in Germany

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Litolysis(m): 9:12am On Jan 27, 2018
Hello Everyone. Am having issues with verification of my photo by Fintiba. They said the photos weren't accepted. And I need to book appointment Asap. Can anyone suggest best option for me. Is there a better and faster blocked account provider?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 27, 2018
Litolysis:
Hello Everyone. Am having issues with verification of my photo by Fintiba. They said the photos weren't accepted. And I need to book appointment Asap. Can anyone suggest best option for me. Is there a better and faster blocked account provider?

Someone once showed, the kind of photos he uploaded.

If you can't read the other pages then go through this link below and check he's posts, he's the one who showed the photos he uploaded for his own account.

https://www.nairaland.com/ibnkokumo/posts

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Neyoalao(m): 9:17am On Jan 27, 2018
Litolysis:
Please don't tell me you can't read the other option that has been discussed just above you. Just read for Heaven sake. Peace

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by josafunmi: 10:39am On Jan 27, 2018
Good morning all.

i wanna ask if it is wise to mail the embassy about student visa status after five weeks of interview?
thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by babzy90: 12:05pm On Jan 27, 2018
Can I still write a letter of motivation along with my other application documents to boost my chances of admission even if letter of motivation isn't part of the documents required for me to send. I have a 2.7/4 on the German scale hence d reason. I would appreciate candid suggestions
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 12:17pm On Jan 27, 2018
babzy90:
Can I still write a letter of motivation along with my other application documents to boost my chances of admission even if letter of motivation isn't part of the documents required for me to send. I have a 2.7/4 on the German scale hence d reason. I would appreciate candid suggestions

Yes you can add motivation letter!!! Add any supporting docs , training certs, I.T proofs.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Williamso(m): 12:29pm On Jan 27, 2018
Metabolite01:

Its a private health insurance company based in Germany
Lol. I know this

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Williamso(m): 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2018
chidi4eze:
The embassy accepts it.I used it last year

Really? Wow! Things have changed
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Williamso(m): 12:35pm On Jan 27, 2018
josafunmi:
Good morning all.

i wanna ask if it is wise to mail the embassy about student visa status after five weeks of interview?
thanks

Yes sure. You should even call if possible. (I had to do this, and even mail the foreigners office in my city to know my status; which was a good thing as the Lagos consulate did not forward all my documents until I inquired)

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by janna01: 2:08pm On Jan 27, 2018
Obidikejr:

you case sounds very familiar... are you by any means related to the Ndu family ?
nope.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by janna01: 2:12pm On Jan 27, 2018
ibnkokumo:
Sheisse, try Hannover, apply to Uni Gottingen or any other university in Lower Saxony, they'll accept you and transfer you to STK, I applied with A2, I got invitation, my exam is march 2. I'm so sorry

will go for göttingen. Thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lnzy: 4:38pm On Jan 27, 2018
Guys, what should be the answers to this questions, trying to fill the student visa application form.
1) what is your means of subsistence? I no dye jab ooh, so I no Sabi Wetin to write.
2) Resident permit no.
Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by imsoftjay: 5:31pm On Jan 27, 2018
Goodpm lovelies,i am new here, i got an admission from leibniz uni hannover, and i have been trying to book an appointment with german embassey ,all to no avail. Im happy to be part of this family peeps. GOD BLESS each and everyone of us here.

What's next after this admission while we summer students await visa booking ?please house, a help will be most appreciated and i will always be here to read your posts and learn more. Thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by trojrobert: 6:09pm On Jan 27, 2018
datsgeorge:
Yeah I'll be going to Hannover summer, march hopefully..
What's up?

Am actually going to Hildesheim but I will go through Hanover also in march

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.