Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (694220 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by sesan1979: 10:22am On Feb 02, 2018
Please sir i want you to help me about France visa and the county
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by sesan1979: 10:28am On Feb 02, 2018
good day sir .please i want to know about the France i hear about that France we can see work there pls help me out
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BabaEuro: 10:31am On Feb 02, 2018
sesan1979:
good day sir .please i want to know about the France i hear about that France we can see work there pls help me out
This is German student forum ,please go to France embassy site and do your research.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by YSPON: 10:55am On Feb 02, 2018
trojrobert:
Application date - 04/10/2017
Admission letter - 04/11/2017

Interview - 08/01/2018
AM - 02/02/2018

I want to first appreciate God for giving me the opportunity then I want to thank everyone on this platform for their love and support
My special thank to YSPON - Kola, Kukomo , Black Deutsche
Congratulations brother! Well deserved. I am so glad to be a part of this as you are part of mine.

To those still waiting, remember Delay is not Denial. We can all succeed.
Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Germanyinabit: 10:55am On Feb 02, 2018
Hello Leute,
Please have any family reunion visa applicant received their Approval especially those that applied this year?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by positiveagenda: 11:50am On Feb 02, 2018
Hello Guru's,

I got an admission since Dec 2017 to study International Business Management which start lectures on the 16th of March 2018. I have been trying to book an AP with embassy and finally got for 15th March. I have a sponsorship letter from my brother who is working in Germany.

I wrote the school and explained to them and the decided to give me a letter stating below;

This is to confirm that Mr. .... has applied for the MBA program of Business School HFU for summer
semester 2018 and has been accepted. The program starts on March 16th, 2018. Mr. ..... has informed us that his date
in the embassy is on March 15th, 2018. We can accept his late arrival in the program, but ask you to support his visa request in
order to encourage his participation the earliest possible. Otherwise we cannot guarantee the success of his participation.

Please i need more advise from you guys?

Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by trojrobert: 12:31pm On Feb 02, 2018
BabaEuro:

That's my man, Congrat! I tapped from your blessing today. Go to Deutschland and succeed.

Boss yours is dropping soon , thank you so much

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by jimnozi: 1:47pm On Feb 02, 2018
Any Body with how to go about Frieburd Msc program. 1. How do i certified my Documents 2. It will be more OK to make the copies Cloured 3. any other thing you feel i should know is welcome too
Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by EmmaIK: 1:58pm On Feb 02, 2018
Germanyinabit:
Hello Leute,
Please have any family reunion visa applicant received their Approval especially those that applied this year?

Hi,

I applied on the 11th of January and still haven't gotten Approval or even Verification complete email yet.

When did you apply?

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by doubletroublmum(f): 2:23pm On Feb 02, 2018
Germanyinabit:
Hello Leute,

Family reunion visa process takes usually from 3 months up to.....??!! I've seen process that took 8 months because the German immigration will also check on you before allowing the visa.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Litolysis(m): 2:53pm On Feb 02, 2018
Greetings to everyone here. Special thanks to all those helping out here. May God reward you all.

I need advice on this:
The deadline for my enrollment has been shifted from 28 March to April 16(the max. the sch can give). Now my challenge is non availability of enrollment date. If I finally choose April can not having up to six weeks before end of enrollment be a problem to me?
Can I wait and see if some space will come March or Feb?
Good advice please!!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 02, 2018
Litolysis:
Greetings to everyone here. Special thanks to all those helping out here. May God reward you all.

I need advice on this:
The deadline for my enrollment has been shifted from 28 March to April 16(the max. the sch can give). Now my challenge is non availability of enrollment date. If I finally choose April can not having up to six weeks before end of enrollment be a problem to me?
Can I wait and see if some space will come March or Feb?
Good advice please!!

Take any appointment you see as far as it's before April 16. People have been granted visa a week after interview

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by jejet1: 3:17pm On Feb 02, 2018
Have your spouse in Germany been contacted. If not, ask him/her to go to the foreigners office for enquiry.
After submitting all necessary document to the foreigners office, then you should only count days not weeks to receive your visa. Good luck

Germanyinabit:
Hello Leute,

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Germanyinabit: 3:19pm On Feb 02, 2018
EmmaIK:

Hi,

I applied on the 11th of January and still haven't gotten Approval or even Verification complete email yet.

When did you apply?
3rd.
Verification is completed.
But visa is yet to show.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Germanyinabit: 3:21pm On Feb 02, 2018
jejet1:
Have your spouse in Germany been contacted. If not, ask him/her to go to the foreigners office for enquiry.
After submitting all necessary document to the foreigners office, then you should only count days not weeks to receive your visa. Good luck

I have asked him to call them.
I hope My visa drops anytime soon.
Please all the fam reunion visa applicants should join me as we fast for speedy processing of our visas!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Stargpressy: 3:54pm On Feb 02, 2018
Go and re-book now appointments for February are out now. Run run run.
positiveagenda:
Hello Guru's,

I got an admission since Dec 2017 to study International Business Management which start lectures on the 16th of March 2018. I have been trying to book an AP with embassy and finally got for 15th March. I have a sponsorship letter from my brother who is working in Germany.

I wrote the school and explained to them and the decided to give me a letter stating below;

This is to confirm that Mr. .... has applied for the MBA program of Business School HFU for summer
semester 2018 and has been accepted. The program starts on March 16th, 2018. Mr. ..... has informed us that his date
in the embassy is on March 15th, 2018. We can accept his late arrival in the program, but ask you to support his visa request in
order to encourage his participation the earliest possible. Otherwise we cannot guarantee the success of his participation.

Please i need more advise from you guys?

Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by zacheyS2: 3:57pm On Feb 02, 2018
Dears,

Please is there anyone in the city of Karlsruhe or that will be going to Karlsruhe for Summer 2018. I will be arriving for my MSc study later this month, and i am in need of accommodation.

Many thanks to everyone as this forum has been very very helpful

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by heybaby12(f): 4:22pm On Feb 02, 2018
Good afternoon e-family,
please oh ! grandfather and mothers in the house please what's your take on university of applied sciences mittweida. just got admitted for winter semester. I really don't care about jobs/hustling I am going for 100% study.
Only one person has said something about this school /area and that was about a year or two ago. Need something recent.....
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lammydamsel: 4:35pm On Feb 02, 2018
trojrobert:
Application date - 04/10/2017
Admission letter - 04/11/2017

Interview - 08/01/2018
AM - 02/02/2018

I want to first appreciate God for giving me the opportunity then I want to thank everyone on this platform for their love and support
My special thank to YSPON - Kola, Kukomo , Black Deutsche

Gratulieren dich. I tap into your anointing of your approval mail.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 02, 2018
those looking for interview appointment dates. God don do Valentine's day for una, dates are now available for February and early March. Good luck!!!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Skylandielts: 5:15pm On Feb 02, 2018
facelessBeing:
those looking for interview appointment dates. God don do Valentine's day for una, dates are now available for February and early March. Good luck!!!

Thanks which date in feb was available. I saw only march 7 and 8
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 02, 2018
Skylandielts:

Thanks which date in feb was available. I saw only march 7 and 8

Maybe the February dates have been fully booked again. I had march 14 before so i quickly cancelled it and was able to book for february 21

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Skylandielts: 5:26pm On Feb 02, 2018
michlan:

Maybe the February dates has been fully booked again. I had march 14 before so i quickly cancelled it and was able to book for february 21
Ok thanks seems feb na hot cake.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by trojrobert: 5:36pm On Feb 02, 2018
Germanyinabit:

Congratulations!

Thank you so much

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by trojrobert: 5:37pm On Feb 02, 2018
YSPON:
Congratulations brother! Well deserved. I am so glad to be a part of this as you are part of mine.

To those still waiting, remember Delay is not Denial. We can all succeed.
Cheers.

Yes delay is not denial
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by trojrobert: 5:48pm On Feb 02, 2018
The grace of God is sufficient, I will find time to tell me my story. But today God have been good
In today I got my AM, I got my Travel insurance ,accommodation certificate, I was scared of something at work I found a solution today, salary was paid , my debtors paid me and now I just got another admission in the US

I failed so much in 2017 Canada rejected my visa 3 time interswitch rejected me 2 times , bonn rejected me, saarland rejected me , Carleton rejected me, NTU rejected me etc about 12

I will find time to tell you guys but I want to encourage you to trust in God , live a righteous life and work hard

13 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by oladejitaiwo(m): 6:14pm On Feb 02, 2018
Congratulations bro..... More AMs to come

trojrobert:
The grace of God is sufficient, I will find time to tell me my story. But today God have been good
In today I got my AM, I got my Travel insurance ,accommodation certificate, I was scared of something at work I found a solution today, salary was paid , my debtors paid me and now I just got another admission in the US

I failed so much in 2017 Canada rejected my visa 3 time interswitch rejected me 2 times , bonn rejected me, saarland rejected me , Carleton rejected me, NTU rejected me etc about 12

I will find time to tell you guys but I want to encourage you to trust in God , live a righteous life and work hard
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Oghoghobrown: 6:43pm On Feb 02, 2018
Metabolite01:

No, if its as regard financial capability needed by the embassy. Because you do not need SL for admission
sorry I mean for the visa process
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 02, 2018
theorist:

Winter
guy what's up? long time o, had to quote u cos pm too dey tey. hope u are ok?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by glucklichewelt: 7:18pm On Feb 02, 2018
Metabolite01:

Bros (@Donkafor) I dnt think its a new rule.
I believe there is more to this person's issue (that must also be the reason why the email screenshot started with the statement "Based on this information"wink. Look very well at the screenshot, d cash was transferred July last year.

Read carefully you would discover that the usual period Fintiba recorded for his blocked account started from September 2017 that's why it will end in August 2018 (which means it was for winter 2017).

You would agree with me that so many persons dat went for winter 2017 also used fintiba and they didn't experience dis, because if did, they would have informed us.
So I dnt think its a new policy (like for summer 2018), except those of winter 2017 semester also experienced it but decided not to relate it here (which I doubt).

My own assumption: maybe the person transferred early July and also traveled to Germany few days/weeks after.

Then I also believe instead of a total of €8829, the person transferred let's say €10,000. Remember fintiba would say in ur first withdrawal u can decide to withdraw the excess (in dis case €1171) alongside d usual €720 if u choose to do it dat way.

So maybe in d first month (July in this case) the person withdraw only €600 out of the total amount which means the person had the complete blocked amount as well as xtra €571 from the excess transfer. Then the 2nd month (August) the person decided to withdraw the bal €571 thinking since the usual blocked amount is still intact then fintiba won't charge him for those xtra 2months, not knowing that since operation of the account has already started since July, then fintiba must definitely charge administrative fees of €4.9 monthly for those additional months (July and August in this case).

Dats just my own perspective of d whole issue, so I can be totally wrong especially as regard the figures I used in the above explanation.

Yes there was an issue....I was paid less, so I had to write them for an explanation. That was the response I got.

NB: I arrived in October and not in July or August as you assumed.

Salom.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by babzy90: 7:30pm On Feb 02, 2018
Pls I'm trying to fill out an application form, I was asked for the maximum bachelor grade attainable which is 5, I'm also asked for the minimum which I'm not sure if it's 1 or 0. Please I need help

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by DisturbingEU(m): 7:36pm On Feb 02, 2018
You need to be very patient cheesy

EmmaIK:

Hi,

When did you apply?

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.