Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (701672 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by babzy90: 7:48pm On Feb 02, 2018
Elders in the house, pls i'm trying to fill out an application form, I was asked for the maximum bachelor grade attainable which is 5, I'm also asked for the minimum which I'm not sure if it's 1 or 0. Please I need help
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by obioraeji: 7:49pm On Feb 02, 2018
trojrobert:
Application date - 04/10/2017
Admission letter - 04/11/2017

Interview - 08/01/2018
AM - 02/02/2018

I want to first appreciate God for giving me the opportunity then I want to thank everyone on this platform for their love and support
My special thank to YSPON - Kola, Kukomo , Black Deutsche
Congratulation ooooo!!!
I tap from you blessing.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by taiwo92(m): 8:12pm On Feb 02, 2018
@babyz90 which application form is that. u hve to be explicit. best regards

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by babzy90: 8:15pm On Feb 02, 2018
University application form
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by babzy90: 8:15pm On Feb 02, 2018
University application form
taiwo92:
@babyz90 which application form is that. u hve to be explicit. best regards
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Metabolite01: 8:34pm On Feb 02, 2018
glucklichewelt:

Yes there was an issue....I was paid less, so I had to write them for an explanation. That was the response I got.

NB: I arrived in October and not in July or August as you assumed.

Salom.

OK, now I see.

I sincerely apologize for my misinterpretation of the whole situation.

OneLove
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Metabolite01: 8:39pm On Feb 02, 2018
trojrobert:
The grace of God is sufficient, I will find time to tell me my story. But today God have been good
In today I got my AM, I got my Travel insurance ,accommodation certificate, I was scared of something at work I found a solution today, salary was paid , my debtors paid me and now I just got another admission in the US

I failed so much in 2017 Canada rejected my visa 3 time interswitch rejected me 2 times , bonn rejected me, saarland rejected me , Carleton rejected me, NTU rejected me etc about 12

I will find time to tell you guys but I want to encourage you to trust in God , live a righteous life and work hard

That's God at work.
With God nothing is impossible, all we need is constant faith and reliance on Him and His unfailing/unchanging words.

I really love, admire and salute your courage.

Indeed you have the spirit of a Victor/conqueror, because winners never ever quit until they win.

GoAndPossessYourPossessionsInWestCentralEurope because the spirit is right inside of you

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Metabolite01: 8:44pm On Feb 02, 2018
pitapromiz:
AM from 3 schools? ?? . AM is a generally accepted term on this thread for Visa 'Approval Mail' abeg no come change am LOL

Lol, seems he meant AL.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Metabolite01: 8:46pm On Feb 02, 2018
trojrobert:
Application date - 04/10/2017
Admission letter - 04/11/2017

Interview - 08/01/2018
AM - 02/02/2018

I want to first appreciate God for giving me the opportunity then I want to thank everyone on this platform for their love and support
My special thank to YSPON - Kola, Kukomo , Black Deutsche

Congrats!

February is gonna be a month for A.M and Visa stamping for those that are still expectant.

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Metabolite01: 8:48pm On Feb 02, 2018
Billyjim:

I was reject also bro but still expecting AM from 3 diffrent schools though

AL you mean.
Lol, dnt worry, both A.L and A.M will surely come.
You will share you testimony here by God's Grace

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by taiwo92(m): 9:00pm On Feb 02, 2018
@babz90 u re correct. 1.00 is the minimum and 5.00 is the maximum
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by RoninSignals: 10:15pm On Feb 02, 2018
Bachelor's degree completed in English in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa.'"" If the language of instruction (English) is not clearly stated in the degree certificate, it is to be verified by a certificate signed by a university """
we all know most Nigerian institution don't put that on our certificate,our do I go about the verification process.?
2) can English standardized tests be waived even when it is started as part of their requirements?
3) FAU Erlangen-Nürnberg is the University whose requirement I listed above. is the school and city okay?
their deadline is may31st, I want to get my documents ready before then
kindly help me dissect Nairaland Experience Center
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 10:32pm On Feb 02, 2018
RoninSignals:
Bachelor's degree completed in English in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa.'"" If the language of instruction (English) is not clearly stated in the degree certificate, it is to be verified by a certificate signed by a university """
we all know most Nigerian institution don't put that on our certificate,our do I go about the verification process.?
2) can English standardized tests be waived even when it is started as part of their requirements?
3) FAU Erlangen-Nürnberg is the University whose requirement I listed above. is the school and city okay?
1.get proficiency letter 2.write the school 3.check google but I think it's OK

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by EmmaIK: 11:34pm On Feb 02, 2018
DisturbingEU:
You need to be very patient cheesy

Hahaha I think so too bro.

I was just wondering since they havent even been to see my people or done anything regarding my documents....

Plus my spouse is not very patient.... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by theorist(m): 6:01am On Feb 03, 2018
Yep, Longtime really. I am okay, and you? BTW PM me
gloria34:
guy what's up? long time o, had to quote u cos pm too dey tey. hope u are ok?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by trojrobert: 6:25am On Feb 03, 2018
obioraeji:

Congratulation ooooo!!!
I tap from you blessing.

The blessing of God is for everyone, this coming week you with get yours

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by trojrobert: 6:26am On Feb 03, 2018
Metabolite01:

That's God at work.
With God nothing is impossible, all we need is constant faith and reliance on Him and His unfailing/unchanging words.

I really love, admire and salute your courage.

Indeed you have the spirit of a Victor/conqueror, because winners never ever quit until they win.

GoAndPossessYourPossessionsInWestCentralEurope because the spirit is right inside of you

Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Mirastones(f): 8:50am On Feb 03, 2018
Hello fam

Any1 with feb 27th as interview date?
Pls holla
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by giftwalter: 9:30am On Feb 03, 2018
Hello guys,
I don't know if this is the right thread to ask this, I'm planning on applying for schools in Germany. I am in 200l Environmental science second semester at Open University of Nigeria. My question is can I use this to apply? Can i choose another course when applying?

Please if this is not the right thread, please link me to the one that is.

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by osas87(m): 10:50am On Feb 03, 2018
babzy90:
Elders in the house, pls i'm trying to fill out an application form, I was asked for the maximum bachelor grade attainable which is 5, I'm also asked for the minimum which I'm not sure if it's 1 or 0. Please I need help
for most naija universities, the minimum passing CGPA is 1.50...... if you aint sure, contact ur school's exams and records department. Also if u ve collected ur academic transcript, check it. its normally stated there. suceess!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by osas87(m): 10:55am On Feb 03, 2018
Good morning wealthy minds, please has anyone ever applied for FAU Erlangen-Nuremberg, Germany? I intend applying for M.sc molecular medicine. I want to know if they normally accept documents certified by high court. Or if i should use a notary public service. I ve checked the course website, no informatn is there abt it.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by osas87(m): 11:00am On Feb 03, 2018
RoninSignals:
..... Get a letter from your school stating that your undergraduate education was completed in english language.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lammydamsel: 11:42am On Feb 03, 2018
osas87:
Good morning wealthy minds, please has anyone ever applied for FAU Erlangen-Nuremberg, Germany? I intend applying for M.sc molecular medicine. I want to know if they normally accept documents certified by high court. Or if i should use a notary public service. I ve checked the course website, no informatn is there abt it.

If your first degree isn't molecular medicine, be prepared to write a test. The test is centred on biochemistry, pharmacology, physiology. The test is conducted by FAU and it can be done anywhere in the world but you will have to send them the email address and name of the person(it could be a lecturer) to supervise your test. You need to have a minimum of 50% to pass the test. Passing the test does not guarantee that you will be admitted because you have to go through the application process.

Yes, they accept high court certification.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Metabolite01: 12:38pm On Feb 03, 2018
Just collected my student visa from DHL office like an hour ago.

Finally, it is confirmed!

Full transcript will come before night falls.
Celebration mood still activated.

7 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by osas87(m): 12:52pm On Feb 03, 2018
Lammydamsel:

If your first degree isn't molecular medicine, be prepared to write a test. The test is centred on biochemistry, pharmacology, physiology. The test is conducted by FAU and it can be done anywhere in the world but you will have to send them the email address and name of the person(it could be a lecturer) to supervise your test. You need to have a minimum of 50% to pass the test. Passing the test does not guarantee that you will be admitted because you have to go through the application process.

Yes, they accept high court certification.

tanx dear, i really appreciate. please can you help with the complete list of documents i need to send via post to them?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by positiveagenda: 4:52pm On Feb 03, 2018
Stargpressy:
Go and re-book now appointments for February are out now. Run run run.

Thanks Stargpressy. I will try by 12pm.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by iloveutd: 5:04pm On Feb 03, 2018
Greetings house, please I want to start admission application , I hope it’s not too late , how do I begin process...

Please I need guidance , please!!!!

I have searched through the DAAD...I need the next process

MSC POWER ENGINEERING
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 03, 2018
iloveutd:
Greetings house, please I want to start admission application , I hope it’s not too late , how do I begin process...

MSC POWER ENGINEERING
which admission intake are you considering winter or summer? Of summer you might be too late... but if winter you are right on time.
You've have searched through daad that should give you hint on the way forward. It's not nice to just settle on one course out of the whole lots of opportunities available there.

To know your state of preparedness; do you have
1. Your academic transcripts
2. Proof of English proficiency
3.the money?(for applications e.g uniassist fee, for couriers, for Block account(sponsorship letter is another option to this).
4. Do your homework and research.. somethings you need to find out on your own.

Take time and read through previous threads

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by osas87(m): 6:55pm On Feb 03, 2018
iloveutd:

MSC POWER ENGINEERING

If you ve seen ur course, then check the requirements. Also check if the application is online or via post
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Bhydemi: 7:15pm On Feb 03, 2018
Guys

I have successfully been able to get a booking date

However I have 2 issues. I just discovered that primary school certificate is a requirement and I can almost say I havent used mine almost atall. How important is this

Secondly i have a few name issues on some of my documents . Would an affidavit also suffice here just as it did with uni-assist?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 03, 2018
1. Primary school certificate Is not a prob. If you don't have it.
2.surely an affividavit will surfice.
Bhydemi:
Guys

I have successfully been able to get a booking date

However I have 2 issues. I just discovered that primary school certificate is a requirement and I can almost say I havent used mine almost atall. How important is this

Secondly i have a few name issues on some of my documents . Would an affidavit also suffice here just as it did with uni-assist?

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (514)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.