Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (696221 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Adetunjionafuwa: 5:22am On Feb 09, 2018
ibnkokumo:
Thanks brother. My school don't do deferment stuff, I have to re-apply, application opens next month 1st March for Winter semester, I will get my admission letter at least in three weeks after application. I haven't been rejected yet, I've been asked to fund before 19th Feb, I cannot meet up, but it'll be funded by month end/march. Should I inform the embassy that I want to defer? so that they'll be aware and not reject me, thanks.
Which school?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Stargpressy: 5:34am On Feb 09, 2018
Adetunjionafuwa:

Which school?
No don't inform them. If u are sure u would fund ending of February or March beginning what u will do is to mail embassy on 17th to give you more time if they don't reply u mail them on 18th. They would reply and extend your date for you.. It has worked for many people.. They will give you more two weeks... I believe you will meet up by then.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Stargpressy: 5:44am On Feb 09, 2018
[quote author=ibnkokumo post=64893984]
If u are sure u would fund ending of February or March beginning what u will do is to mail embassy on 17th to give you more time if they don't reply u mail them on 18th. They would reply and extend your date for you.. It has worked for many people.. They will give you more two weeks... I believe you will meet up by then.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Josebriggs: 7:32am On Feb 09, 2018
[quote author=Paschal001 post=64895339][/quote] is your admission fot winter or summer? Just applied to thr same school and same course for winter. I have pm you. Lets chat
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by DisturbingEU(m): 8:32am On Feb 09, 2018
Oboy the awaiting months no be here oo grin grin
God is good! cool congratulations to Germanyinabit

Blazykid02:

Germanyinabit chaii I'm so happy for you.. In fact the God you are serving is not a small God.. Family reunion visa processed under 1 month... My fellow family reunion peeps can testify to this.. Disturbing EU and co. How many frustrating months one have to wait for..you didn't even go for second interview.. Go to DE and Excell dear..

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by mavrom8: 9:59am On Feb 09, 2018
Hello guys. Good morning. I found this thread recent during my Google search for study in Germany. I have been reading some success stories and I must say am motivated by them and the effort of everyone here. God bless you all. I am interested in doing my MSE in Germany too. Please can some suggest to me which of the parts I can find a fully detailed information on how to start up??

And secondly, what is the probability of a chance of staying back to work there after studying and not coming back to this sweet 9ja?? grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Metabolite01: 12:08pm On Feb 09, 2018
My brother A.M just arrived.

Interview: 27/12/2017

Funded before interview

A.M: 09/02/2018

11 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BabaEuro: 12:14pm On Feb 09, 2018
Metabolite01:

Funded before interview

Congratulation to your brother.

More and more A.M will follow every one that have done interview.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by josafunmi: 1:25pm On Feb 09, 2018
Metabolite01:
Funded before interview
congratulations to him. that's 6 weeks +.. which city is he headed to?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Metabolite01: 1:43pm On Feb 09, 2018
mavrom8:
Hello guys. Good morning. I found this thread recent during my Google search for study in Germany. I have been reading some success stories and I must say am motivated by them and the effort of everyone here. God bless you all. I am interested in doing my MSE in Germany too. Please can some suggest to me which of the parts I can find a fully detailed information on how to start up??

And secondly, what is the probability of a chance of staying back to work there after studying and not coming back to this sweet 9ja?? grin

Probability is high!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Metabolite01: 1:43pm On Feb 09, 2018
josafunmi:

congratulations to him.
that's 6 weeks +.. which city is he headed to?

City of Marburg, state of Hessen
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Metabolite01: 1:44pm On Feb 09, 2018
BabaEuro:

Congratulation to your brother.

More and more A.M will follow every one that have done interview.

Yes Baba, its a month and season of A.M
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Metabolite01: 1:50pm On Feb 09, 2018
MaroCruz:

Lol, I've always assumed Testimonial was the Primary school Cert

Testimonial is accepted.
Dat was wot my brother used.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Shirbrown(f): 2:00pm On Feb 09, 2018
[quote author=Metabolite01 post=64916853]My brother A.M just arrived.

Funded before

Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by mavrom8: 2:06pm On Feb 09, 2018
Metabolite01:

Probability is high!

OK. That's good to know. I graduated with a 2.2 will that cause any form of complications during seeking for admission in any of the school?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Neyoalao(m): 2:40pm On Feb 09, 2018
Metabolite01:

City of Marburg, state of Hessen
Congratulations to him. That should be Phillips University Marburg, and he's either going for economics or functional materials
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by mavrom8: 2:50pm On Feb 09, 2018
Neyoalao:

Congratulations to him. That should be Phillips University Marburg, and he's either going for economics or functional materials

Hello bro can I chat with you through naira land email?? I want to start my finding on studying in Germany and I need an out line of what to be searching for through the 4 parts 9f this thread. I don't know if you get me I am not saying u should help search I want a list of the process involved so that I can now search through the threads on how to complete/go about each process. Please. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by obioraeji: 2:55pm On Feb 09, 2018
Metabolite01:
Funded before interview
I fetch from your blessing ooo congratulations...

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Metabolite01: 3:11pm On Feb 09, 2018
obioraeji:

I fetch from your blessing ooo
congratulations...

Receive your own portion of it in Jesus Christ Name.
Amen!

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Metabolite01: 3:12pm On Feb 09, 2018
Neyoalao:

Yes, Philipps university Marburg.
Functional Materials.

Are u in that school or the program?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Metabolite01: 3:14pm On Feb 09, 2018
Thanks Shirbrown
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Metabolite01: 3:16pm On Feb 09, 2018
mavrom8:

OK. That's good to know. I graduated with a 2.2 will that cause any form of complications during seeking for admission in any of the school?

Not really, it only depend on your final CGPA.
If its close to 3.5 on a 5.0 scale, then u dnt have a problem
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by mavrom8: 3:27pm On Feb 09, 2018
Metabolite01:

Not really, it only depend on your final CGPA. If its close to 3.5 on a 5.0 scale, then u dnt have a problem
OK. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Metabolite01: 3:35pm On Feb 09, 2018
mavrom8:
OK. Thanks

Even if its not too close to 3.5 CGPA, its still very possible. So dnt lose hope or entertain any fear.
U'll definitely get all ur heart desires.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by mavrom8: 4:01pm On Feb 09, 2018
Metabolite01:

Even if its not too close to 3.5 CGPA, its still very possible. So dnt lose hope or entertain any fear.
U'll definitely get all ur heart desires.

Is actually closer to 3.0 than 3.5 on a 5point scale.

Just used a link I saw for German grading and it gave me a German GPA of 2.6.? It's that acceptable??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Metabolite01: 4:16pm On Feb 09, 2018
mavrom8:

Is actually closer to 3.0 than 3.5 on a 5point scale.

Just used a link I saw for German grading and it gave me a German GPA of 2.6.? It's that acceptable??

Most schools require a limit of 2.5 but not all school.
Nevertheless, nothing is impossible.
Just package a very good application alongside a good motivation letter and good working experience if you have dat.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 4:47pm On Feb 09, 2018
BabaEuro:
Admission - Dec 21st 2017
Interview - Jan 8th 2018
Confirmation of Block account - Jan 12th 2018
AM mail - Feb 5th 2018.

I want to use this opportunity to say many thanks to everyone on this forum for your immense contribution, brotherly love, and enthusiasm towards achieving our common goal. Words are not enough to express my unprecedented gratitude to you all.God bless you all!

Baba Euro pls answer your PM. it's very urgent.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by mavrom8: 4:50pm On Feb 09, 2018
Metabolite01:

Most schools require a limit of 2.5 but not all school.
Nevertheless, nothing is impossible.
Just package a very good application alongside a good motivation letter and good working experience if you have dat.

OK. Thanks alot. One more qst, is it possible to get a scholarship to study in Germany?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Adetunjionafuwa: 4:59pm On Feb 09, 2018
Guys... how much is the blocked amount fee for DB. Is there need to pay extra during deposit?
Please I need an urgent reply.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Abimbola2018: 5:14pm On Feb 09, 2018
All FAU hopefuls has anyone gotten admission letter. I got a rejection letter today.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BabaEuro: 5:27pm On Feb 09, 2018
Immafrank:

Baba Euro pls answer your PM. it's very urgent.
I didn't get your PM.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Metabolite01: 5:48pm On Feb 09, 2018
mavrom8:

OK. Thanks alot. One more qst, is it possible to get a scholarship to study in Germany?

Very very possible!

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.