Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (693649 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ibnkokumo(m): 3:53pm On Feb 10, 2018
Youre right brother. I'll do just that
Blazykid02:

It seems you applied for studienkolleg if I'm right.... George August University Göttingen?? If it's studienkolleg, if you can't meet up the Aufnahme Prüfung there's no need telling them to give you more time Cox it of no use.. Instead you can explain to them the issue so you won't have to do another interview.. You would only present your new admission letter.
IstandToBeCorrected...

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by industrialchemi: 5:30pm On Feb 10, 2018
please is there anyone in Technical university Wildau or TH Ingolstadt??.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Knaruto(m): 6:05pm On Feb 10, 2018
willy2000:

You intend applying for what? History na wa ohh...... is that you just want to leave Nigeria or you really don't have any other choice ?
S.M.H Ignorance
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by willy2000(m): 6:13pm On Feb 10, 2018
Knaruto:
S.M.H Ignorance

What is that suppose to mean, if Í may ask?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by bochu03: 6:35pm On Feb 10, 2018
Its over for Summer students wey never book..na winter semester be that oo..
Saucyxo:
Hi! Sorry again!

It seems there are no visa appointments for students available until start of April. Is there anyway around this?

Thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Saucyxo: 6:51pm On Feb 10, 2018
bochu03:
Its over for Summer students wey never book..na winter semester be that oo..

Really? I just got accepted into a school last week.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by area74: 7:38pm On Feb 10, 2018
Good evening all.

I appreciate the efforts and contributions of people on this thread.

I currently have my admission application being reviewed by the University of Siegen and I am hopeful that it will turn out positively.

However, in order to stay ahead, I will like to know the required documents to open the blocked account and when to book for interview as soon as admission decision is made?

Thank you all while anticipating your responses.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by trojrobert: 7:41pm On Feb 10, 2018
Metabolite01:
My brother A.M just arrived.

Interview: 27/12/2017

Funded before interview

A.M: 09/02/2018

Congratulations boss

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by gabi101(m): 9:32pm On Feb 10, 2018
Jigba:

Very little time to hustle, ikr!

good you acknowledged cool
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Metabolite01: 10:09pm On Feb 10, 2018
trojrobert:

Congratulations boss

Thanks Baba
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by oladejitaiwo(m): 10:28pm On Feb 10, 2018
trojrobert:

Congratulations boss

Congrats bro.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by oladejitaiwo(m): 10:34pm On Feb 10, 2018
House....

Have we ever Seen any VDM (VISA DENIED MAIL) in this platform before ?

Anyone that experienced the Interview and was denied of visa?

aside from Mr Paulinus loosed actions that led TO rejection.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by LettieM: 11:13pm On Feb 10, 2018
Hi, I would like to thank everyone for their contributions to this forum, it's been really helpful to me especially, God's blessings, I wish I had been here before I applied , I noticed that no one here applied to university of Bremen, please is it that hard to gain admission to the uni? I applied but as a preparatory student but according to the schools website which I read thoroughly students that have no knowledge of German are adviced to apply at the beginning of the sem, so that by mid sem you can enroll at the uni, I have no problem learning the language coz I got my first degree LLB from Kampala international university, but my question is what is the probability of me getting a confirmation of application and is it possible to apply using that BZB and will I encounter problems at the embassy?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BlackDeutsche: 11:30pm On Feb 10, 2018
gabi101:
hello everyone

hope everyone is doing well & congrats to those of us who have completed their exams cool ...Please those coming here for engineering courses and computer science especially bsc,Please prepare well , Engineering is no Joke here + little time to hussle grin. in the end its worth the stress.

if your around mainz or saarland please holla at me, got some inquires to make. Thanks

I wish all applicants success in their german pursuit.

CHEERS!!! smiley

Balling to Saarland in about 6weeks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by mavrom8: 11:49pm On Feb 10, 2018
olahero:
The problem lies in my front now is money to be fund, abeg who can sponsor my Germany study for just a year, there will be a big reward from me and God to that good person. Money oouch.

Heard there is a chance for scholarship. And it's strange no one talks about it at all. Is it that the scholarships are not worth it??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lalaski2017: 11:59pm On Feb 10, 2018
Abimbola2018:

Pls can u give me the email of d person u talked to when they rejected yours so i can know the reason y i was rejected

The reason for refusal is stated in your rejection letter.

download the rejection letter attachment on your CAMPO portal and check both pages well. the reason for refusal will be stated there.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 8:09am On Feb 11, 2018
same here i sent u a mail about that dont know what is there problem to reject take them ages na wah ooo
Abimbola2018:
All FAU hopefuls has anyone gotten admission letter. I got a rejection letter today.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 8:22am On Feb 11, 2018
Lalaski2017:

The reason for refusal is stated in your rejection letter.

download the rejection letter attachment on your CAMPO portal and check both pages well. the reason for refusal will be stated there.
attached is the rejection letter i received from FAU please house help check if u can see what i can do better next time

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Dankeschon: 9:03am On Feb 11, 2018
Good morning all you good people,

pls does anyone has information on this? it's really very important.

My admission letter states I must submit either Goethe-Zertifikat B2 or Zertifikat Deutsch von Goethe (ZD).

Does anyone have an idea of the exact certificate referred to as ZD?

Thanks everyone.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Blazykid02(m): 10:12am On Feb 11, 2018
BlackDeutsche:

Happy Sunday house,
Please would the German embassy Nigeria work tomorrow. Who has any idea. I'm asking because i heard there's holiday tomorrow In Germany so i don't know if it's going to stop the embassy here from working..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Udopasa: 12:18pm On Feb 11, 2018
Greetings house. please, are PhD candidates expected to have the blocked account too?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by obioraeji: 12:47pm On Feb 11, 2018
Udopasa:
Greetings house. please, are PhD candidates expected to have the blocked account too?
have you gotten a supervisor..?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by gabi101(m): 1:01pm On Feb 11, 2018
BlackDeutsche:

keep me posted! cool
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 11, 2018
Dankeschon:

My admission letter states I must submit either Goethe-Zertifikat B2 or Zertifikat Deutsch von Goethe (ZD).

Thanks everyone.

Do you have b2 Goethe Certificate?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by oladejitaiwo(m): 1:17pm On Feb 11, 2018
Dankeschon:

Thanks everyone.

It means you should render any any other German certificate.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Udopasa: 2:04pm On Feb 11, 2018
obioraeji:

have you gotten a supervisor..?
Not yet. just wanna get a clear picture of what I'm getting into. Are you a prospective PhD candidate?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by obioraeji: 2:26pm On Feb 11, 2018
Udopasa:
Not yet. just wanna get a clear picture of what I'm getting into. Are you a prospective PhD candidate?
Yess but seems I will put in for another Msc summer next year if PhD don't work out till end of this year.. For some PhDs your are paid so you don't need a block account. but if you are not paid or on scholarship you need the block account..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lalaski2017: 3:14pm On Feb 11, 2018
dailydolar:
attached is the rejection letter i received from FAU please house help check if u can see what i can do better next time

Damn! So they rejected all 3 of us even though we applied to different courses.
Though, my own rejection was because my Transcript was not certified properly according to them, I am beginning to think that FAU admission is too difficult.

In all their courses, it's just one that has Admission Restrictions, the rest courses does not have it. What this means is that once you apply for a course - say Chemistry for instance, and your first degree is in Chimistry too and you have a good grade, you will be giving the admission no matter the number of persons that applied for the same course.

So in your own case @dailydolar, why are they saying you qualification did not meet their demanding courses. I just wander what it takes to meet the requirement.

@dailydolar, was Chimistry your first degree course and how good was your grade?

I am still waiting to hear from them on my resubmitted application. The school is a very good school and it is located in a very nice city.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Udopasa: 3:34pm On Feb 11, 2018
obioraeji:

Yess but seems I will put in for another Msc summer next year if PhD don't work out till end of this year.. For some PhDs your are paid so you don't need a block account. but if you are not paid or on scholarship you need the block account..
Many thanks bro. Which field are you in?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lnzy: 5:44pm On Feb 11, 2018
BabaEuro:

Your date is not bad but you still have limited time, hence try and fund as fast as possible so that nothing will delay their processing.
As for the courier, you can use DHL but the cost depend on your location.Within Lagos,it cost me 1150 naira to get it in German embassy 2 days prior to my interview date.If you are in PH, it can cost up to 4500 naira.
As for your funding,it depends on which method of funding you want to use ...Transfer from your domiciliary account to Block account OR Form A.
I transferred from my domiciliary account and within 48 hours it was delivered and automatically got my confirmation of block account, but also factor in transfer fees.I really don't have experience in using Form A.
Congratulations on your A.M. bros...... God go do am for all of us.
I wanted to ask?? The application form for interview, do I have to sign it in front of the VO like the deutsche banks form or I could just sign it at home. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.