Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,862 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (693618 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Adetunjionafuwa: 7:13pm On Feb 09, 2018
BabaEuro:
I didn't get your PM.

BabaEuro did you use DB? How much did you fund... is it 8640? Kindly reply asap abeg
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Adetunjionafuwa: 7:16pm On Feb 09, 2018
BabaEuro:
I didn't get your PM.

Babaeuro please did you use DB? How much did you fund with 8640 or there is an excess?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by RalphVwede(m): 7:55pm On Feb 09, 2018
lexxydoo:
Hi everyone, the schools I’m applying to all want me to send my TEOFL scores to Uni-assist, does Uni-assist have a recipient code? So my scores can be sent to them directly
Uniassist code is 2727. Send the scores to uniassist directly and it covers for the universities you're applying to.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lalaski2017: 9:11pm On Feb 09, 2018
Abimbola2018:
All FAU hopefuls has anyone gotten admission letter. I got a rejection letter today.

Sorry dear, what reason did they give for the refusal, did they send you a mail or they just updated it on your CAMPO portal ?

It's seems it's hard to get admission in this school.

@dailydolar, any update on your own admission??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ibnkokumo(m): 9:25pm On Feb 09, 2018
Uni Gottingen
Adetunjionafuwa:

Which school?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ibnkokumo(m): 9:30pm On Feb 09, 2018
Bro, I'm to write an Examination on March 2, you think the embassy will agree?[quote author=Stargpressy post=64908253][/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BabaEuro: 9:31pm On Feb 09, 2018
Metabolite01:

Very very possible!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by mavrom8: 9:33pm On Feb 09, 2018
Guys which school will you suggest for MSc in mechanical engineering/computer science?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Abimbola2018: 10:36pm On Feb 09, 2018
Lalaski2017:

Sorry dear, what reason did they give for the refusal, did they send you a mail or they just updated it on your CAMPO portal ?

It's seems it's hard to get admission in this school.

@dailydolar, any update on your own admission??

They did both. Did u also apply there
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Abimbola2018: 10:38pm On Feb 09, 2018
Pls can someone suggest schools that are easier and less picky. I got a rejection from the school i applied to.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 09, 2018
Abimbola2018:
Pls can someone suggest schools that are easier and less picky. I got a rejection from the school i applied to.

Why were you rejected if I may ask. You could avoid that in your next application
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by promise044: 11:40pm On Feb 09, 2018
brothers in d house, pls I graduated wit a 3rd class and I want to use my certificate to apply for undergraduate course,pls is dat possible? pls urgent answer. tanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ibnkokumo(m): 11:40pm On Feb 09, 2018
Will the embassy still issue Visa even after enrollment deadline or the exam one is going to write has passed? Some are asking me to request more time, If I do, I'll miss my exam, I believe the embassy works with the date on the admission letter, the best option I've seen so far is to tell them I will use the application for Winter semester. What do you all think? Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 09, 2018
ibnkokumo:
Will the embassy still issue Visa even after enrollment deadline or the exam one is going to write has passed? Some are asking me to request more time, If I do, I'll miss my exam, I believe the embassy works with the date on the admission letter, the best option I've seen so far is to tell them I will use the application for Winter semester. What do you all think? Thanks
No.... even if they do.... it's not advisable to make the journey.. it may turn out to be a waist of time and money.... as your permit won't be extended. Some were victims of that last winter.... another is the risk of deportation

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ibnkokumo(m): 11:51pm On Feb 09, 2018
Ach so, thanks. I'll write them if they can allow me submit new Admission letter for winter, my school portal opens next month
pitapromiz:
No.... even if they do.... it's not advisable to make the journey.. it may turn out to be a waist of time and money.... as your permit won't be extended. Some were victims of that last winter.... another is the risk of deportation
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by obioraeji: 12:11am On Feb 10, 2018
Metabolite01:

Receive your own portion of it in Jesus Christ Name. Amen!
Amennn!!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BabaEuro: 4:21am On Feb 10, 2018
Adetunjionafuwa:

Babaeuro please did you use DB? How much did you fund with 8640 or there is an excess?
No,I used Fintiba.Yes I funded 8829euro, but at the end 8640euro will be confirmed for you,while the other 189euro are compulsory fees deducted by Fintiba.See details in your account opening pdf.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Adetunjionafuwa: 6:45am On Feb 10, 2018
BabaEuro:
No,I used Fintiba.Yes I funded 8829euro, but at the end 8640euro will be confirmed for you,while the other 189euro are compulsory fees deducted by Fintiba.See details in your account opening pdf.

I just checked th tough. There is a processing fee but it wasn't stated. Anyone has the idea of this processing fee for DEUTSCHE BANK?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lalaski2017: 8:21am On Feb 10, 2018
Abimbola2018:

They did both. Did u also apply there

Please I will like to know the reason they gave for the refusal.

They also rejected my application just because of my transcript was not properly certified. So I had to send them series of mail before they agreed that I should send another complete application with a proper certification within the application deadline.
Most of the course they offer in the school are without admission restrictions, so once you meet the requirement, they will offer you the admission no matter the number of people that applied for the same course. So I am just curious to know the reason they gave for rejecting your application.

I am still expecting a feed back from them for my second application.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by gabi101(m): 10:29am On Feb 10, 2018
hello everyone

hope everyone is doing well & congrats to those of us who have completed their exams cool ...Please those coming here for engineering courses and computer science especially bsc,Please prepare well , Engineering is no Joke here + little time to hussle grin. in the end its worth the stress.

if your around mainz or saarland please holla at me, got some inquires to make. Thanks

I wish all applicants success in their german pursuit.

CHEERS!!! smiley

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Blazykid02(m): 10:46am On Feb 10, 2018
ibnkokumo:

It seems you applied for studienkolleg if I'm right.... George August University Göttingen?? If it's studienkolleg, if you can't meet up the Aufnahme Prüfung there's no need telling them to give you more time Cox it of no use.. Instead you can explain to them the issue so you won't have to do another interview.. You would only present your new admission letter.
IstandToBeCorrected...

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by mavrom8: 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2018
gabi101:
hello everyone

hope everyone is doing well & congrats to those of us who have completed their exams cool ...Please those coming here for engineering courses and computer science especially bsc,Please prepare well , Engineering is no Joke here + little time to hussle grin. in the end its worth the stress.

if your around mainz or saarland please holla at me, got some inquires to make. Thanks

CHEERS!!! smiley

What exactly you mean by prepare well?? Is it expensive as in terms registrations and stuffs?? What are the challenges faced?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by mavrom8: 12:17pm On Feb 10, 2018
Is there any history of anyone in here who has gone to Germany to study on a scholarship base?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by gabi101(m): 12:28pm On Feb 10, 2018
mavrom8:

What exactly you mean by prepare well?? Is it expensive as in terms registrations and stuffs?? What are the challenges faced?

hey

what i meant was that its tough,much work to do and a little bit of time consuming...i hope its clear now?!

CHEERS! smiley
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by mavrom8: 12:49pm On Feb 10, 2018
gabi101:

hey

what i meant was that its tough,much work to do and a little bit of time consuming...i hope its clear now?!

CHEERS! smiley

Yea. It's obvious you studying engr over there too. . I Am interested in going for engineering or computer science msc. Maybe u can contact you for recommendations and guide? Sent you an email
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 10, 2018
gabi101:
hello everyone

CHEERS!!! smiley

Very little time to hustle, ikr!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Billyjim: 1:46pm On Feb 10, 2018
Try HU berlin i got admission with 2.5 german scale cpga

Abimbola2018:

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Abimbola2018: 3:05pm On Feb 10, 2018
Jigba:

Why were you rejected if I may ask. You could avoid that in your next application

I dont know..i was told i didn't meet the requirements. But i checked carefully before applying and i met all d requirements
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Abimbola2018: 3:05pm On Feb 10, 2018
Billyjim:
Try HU berlin i got admission with 2.5 german scale cpga

For which course pls
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 10, 2018
Abimbola2018:

I dont know..i was told i didn't meet the requirements. But i checked carefully before applying and i met all d requirements

Okay. Is the course taught in English or German?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Billyjim: 3:07pm On Feb 10, 2018
Msc in Optical science, also its like pppl ar not applying to the sch that much

Abimbola2018:

For which course pls
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Abimbola2018: 3:09pm On Feb 10, 2018
Lalaski2017:

Please I will like to know the reason they gave for the refusal.

They also rejected my application just because of my transcript was not properly certified. So I had to send them series of mail before they agreed that I should send another complete application with a proper certification within the application deadline.
Most of the course they offer in the school are without admission restrictions, so once you meet the requirement, they will offer you the admission no matter the number of people that applied for the same course. So I am just curious to know the reason they gave for rejecting your application.

I am still expecting a feed back from them for my second application.

Pls can u give me the email of d person u talked to when they rejected yours so i can know the reason y i was rejected

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.