Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (368) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (693778 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by freakky(m): 3:13pm On Apr 28, 2018
noordyn:
need schools in germany that offer cyber security related or robotics with free tuition fees and without english language requirement such as toffl ielts and others
and i should be able to apply to the school
You can go to daad.de and find out

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 28, 2018
[quote author=sherif25 post=67102482]Good day gurus in d house.. i want to send some documents to uni assist dis coming week i think thursday or friday.. which is d cheapest means and also the safest means... i dont mind attaching documents with people.. if u want pls contact or pm me... thank you. [/quote
use FedEx aka Red Star. it's faster too

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 3:46pm On Apr 28, 2018
Johnnyessence:
you have to explain unregistered to them more, some people don't understand. also some state differs in terms of delivery.
once u say unregistered they all understand

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 3:53pm On Apr 28, 2018
dailydolar:
OK, thanks for your reply.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 28, 2018
freakky:
You can go to daad.de and find out
Can WAEC conviently secure a german admission
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 4:37pm On Apr 28, 2018
Chukason1:

read previous pages please

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Berliner1: 4:53pm On Apr 28, 2018
cruchenutii:

Biko, I would like to ask some questions.

1. Did you leave school for full time work? And will it have any negative effect on your admission or Visa itself?

2. Do you really earn €1500 to € 2700 monthly on one job AFTER TAX DEDUCTIONS? The amount you quoted is really big.

3. You said earlier about working in germany & taking loans, can you expanciate on that? Please

Are you in Germany if yes which city?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Highbeeyajibola: 5:03pm On Apr 28, 2018
[quote author=shasha25 post=67105219][/quote]

Hoping to send Mine upper week Monday through dhl
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Blonde77: 5:08pm On Apr 28, 2018
dailydolar:
Hi,please I sent a package tru nipost on 9th April and I have a tracking number. but it has not been delivered to the school or maybe the school didn't email me if they got it.. but on tracking number it's still showing Lagos. the day I sent it,d lady told me the tracking number is nothing, that nipost can't be tracked.

2. I sent a package using DHL to uni-assist and they next 2 days it arrived in Germany and when I track it. it says collected and signed at destination. but uniform assist did not mail me that they have my package.. also I paid uni-assist fee since on 15th of this month and they have not confirmed my payment... please gurus what's my stake here at the two. thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 5:14pm On Apr 28, 2018
Blonde77:

Hi,please I sent a package tru nipost on 9th April and I have a tracking number. but it has not been delivered to the school or maybe the school didn't email me if they got it.. but on tracking number it's still showing Lagos. the day I sent it,d lady told me the tracking number is nothing, that nipost can't be tracked.

2. I sent a package using DHL to uni-assist and they next 2 days it arrived in Germany and when I track it. it says collected and signed at destination. but uniform assist did not mail me that they have my package.. also I paid uni-assist fee since on 15th of this month and they have not confirmed my payment... please gurus what's my stake here at the two. thanks
for the dhl own they have recieved it and am sure they are to send you mail but since dhl says so no cause for alarm the payment hmmm I no know ooo but for nipost u used registered mail which is nonsence ibused it before and it was delivered like after 30days
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Ezyp(m): 5:48pm On Apr 28, 2018
Berliner1:

Are you in Germany if yes which city?
Bros abeg reply my mail.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by freakky(m): 6:22pm On Apr 28, 2018
Chukason1:

No i either a first year transcript or hnd certificate
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by savio93(m): 6:25pm On Apr 28, 2018
[quote author=shasha25 post=67105219][/quote]
I am interested too.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by savio93(m): 6:27pm On Apr 28, 2018
sherif25:
Good day gurus in d house.. i want to send some documents to uni assist dis coming week i think thursday or friday.. which is d cheapest means and also the safest means... i dont mind attaching documents with people.. if u want pls contact or pm me... thank you.

I am interested. I heard TNT is cheapest apart from NIPOST. I M in Lagos. What about you?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BarristerAlarig: 7:34pm On Apr 28, 2018
Good morning to all the good folks of NL. Please, I need help regarding the requirements for bringing a dependent brother to the EU/EEA. A few questions I need answers to are:
1. What qualify one as a relative for reunification purposes??
2. what qualify one as a dependent relative
3.Anyone familiar with the "RECTIVE 2004/38/EC OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL
of 29 April 2004" directive??
4.How does one prove dependency of a relative
5.What type of visa can people in this class/category apply for
I would appreciate all responses.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BarristerAlarig: 7:35pm On Apr 28, 2018
freakky:
No i either a first year transcript or hnd certificate
ND certificate
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 28, 2018
BarristerAlarig:

Good morning to all the good folks of NL. Please, I need help regarding the requirements for bringing a dependent brother to the EU/EEA. A few questions I need answers to are:
1. What qualify one as a relative for reunification purposes??
2. what qualify one as a dependent relative
3.Anyone familiar with the "RECTIVE 2004/38/EC OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL
of 29 April 2004" directive??
4.How does one prove dependency of a relative
5.What type of visa can people in this class/category apply for
I would appreciate all responses.
There's nothing like dependent relative, never heard of it.

You only qualify for family reunion if you have a spouse in Germany or a parent in Germany. In that case you have to be under 16.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by themaestro08(m): 7:52pm On Apr 28, 2018
how long does it takes to complete a degree course in german universites? And after graduating, can one apply for permanent residence? Pls someone should answer.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kamps: 7:58pm On Apr 28, 2018
shasha25:

did they give you a tracking number

yes Bro... have been trying to track it and it has been telling me it's inside one bag in Lagos. I just have to pay them visit on monday morning

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kamps: 8:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
dailydolar:
use nipost any state head office and tell them you want unregistered

Bro, it's like you've been using NIPOST b4 now.. I started using it due to this admission stuffs .. To be honest with you, I don't even know whether my documents was registered or unregistered... Please,are those unregistered mails delivered on time?.. I just know the lady stamped it with like 8 different stamps shaa.. I want to be sure now so I will just join some people sending there documents to uni-assist Sis week
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kamps: 8:11pm On Apr 28, 2018
Johnnyessence:
you have to explain unregistered to them more, some people don't understand. also some state differs in terms of delivery.

I thought they would collate documents from all the states together and send it to Germany at once..Dis Naija get as e be...I don even weak as I dey now sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by freakky(m): 8:27pm On Apr 28, 2018
BarristerAlarig:

ND certificate
Hnd.... Not ND.....
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 8:31pm On Apr 28, 2018
Kamps:

I thought they would collate documents from all the states together and send it to Germany at once..Dis Naija get as e be...I don even weak as I dey now sef
no I don't think so, they started working in the day after you have submit your documents to them.if you submit it early in the morning, they start working till afternoon when the workers working in the afternoon will work on it till they will send it to Lagos. at times it slow that when the documents going abroad isn't much, they will have to wait for other documents for them to work on it and send it to their various locations.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kamps: 8:52pm On Apr 28, 2018
Johnnyessence:
no I don't think so, they started working in the day after you have submit your documents to them.if you submit it early in the morning, they start working till afternoon when the workers working in the afternoon will work on it till they will send it to Lagos. at times it slow that when the documents going abroad isn't much, they will have to wait for other documents for them to work on it and send it to their various locations.

I think I will just recertify my documents and join those guys planning to send stuffs to uni-assist this coming Thursday to avoid story that touches the heart.. I just hope those guys are in Lagos because am in Abeokuta, will have to travel to meet them in Lagos
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 8:56pm On Apr 28, 2018
themaestro08:
how long does it takes to complete a degree course in german universites? And after graduating, can one apply for permanent residence? Pls someone should answer.
the first one dey for daad.De and if you get job u can get permanent resident
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 9:00pm On Apr 28, 2018
Kamps:

Bro, it's like you've been using NIPOST b4 now.. I started using it due to this admission stuffs .. To be honest with you, I don't even know whether my documents was registered or unregistered... Please,are those unregistered mails delivered on time?.. I just know the lady stamped it with like 8 different stamps shaa.. I want to be sure now so I will just join some people sending there documents to uni-assist Sis week
that unregistered that's the one I used the registered one burnt my hand once and since then I run when did u send your package
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 9:04pm On Apr 28, 2018
Johnnyessence:
this is not true they have 3time of dispatch per day and the last mail leaves by 4pm daily and they close by 5pm so if u miss the last time you mail will wait till the next day they don't wait even if its one they will deliver that's why you should use state head officr.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kamps: 9:08pm On Apr 28, 2018
dailydolar:
that unregistered that's the one I used the registered one burnt my hand once and since then I run when did u send your package

Bro, are you saying my documents is unregistered mail, right... I sent it on 9th and 16th.. the deadline for the one I sent on the 9th is even 30th of this month... while on the 16th is for uni-assist. I don't even know the type of mail she packaged for me.. I was just telling her it's must get to Germany b4 ending of the month.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Uzee24: 9:20pm On Apr 28, 2018
Gudevening house...
Please I need the help paying my Uniassist fee in germany. Please gurus already in germany that can assist me with this should please quote me. I will pay the naira equivalent into ur naija account.
Cc: Honorableseyi, Olanrewaju92, and others please ur help is needed.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 9:56pm On Apr 28, 2018
Kamps:

Bro, are you saying my documents is unregistered mail, right... I sent it on 9th and 16th.. the deadline for the one I sent on the 9th is even 30th of this month... while on the 16th is for uni-assist. I don't even know the type of mail she packaged for me.. I was just telling her it's must get to Germany b4 ending of the month.
if them attach stamp and you go drop am for the place yourself na unregistered and its even better than registered the 9 one suppose don reach the 16 one for never reach but as a rule of the I make sure I have up to 30days before using nipost. Try mail the school and ask question
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 9:58pm On Apr 28, 2018
Uzee24:
Gudevening house...
Please I need the help paying my Uniassist fee in germany. Please gurus already in germany that can assist me with this should please quote me. I will pay the naira equivalent into ur naija account.
Cc: Honorableseyi, Olanrewaju92, and others please ur help is needed.
why don't you just pm them since you know them already they will reply and you are good
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chrisb2r200: 10:14pm On Apr 28, 2018
Kamps:

Guy calm down. I tracked my own, it was still showing "put in a bag" something like that..but since then uniassist have mailed me, while two other schools, one messaged me, while the other one. I logged in and observed they have received it....(uni of jena)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.