Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (693878 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 1:27pm On Apr 29, 2018
chrisb2r200:

Molmed I son submit
Med photonics
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chrisb2r200: 1:47pm On Apr 29, 2018
dailydolar:
Ned photnics
Have u heard from them?
This is what my application portal is displaying. What do u think?. I guess they have received d document by regular mail

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 1:50pm On Apr 29, 2018
waledora:

Can I mail you, am submitting my application form and other documents this week(uni Jena)
go ahead
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by bochu03: 2:02pm On Apr 29, 2018
Please has anyone gone for interview recently? Which type of maths dem dey set?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 2:11pm On Apr 29, 2018
chrisb2r200:

Have u heard from them?
This is what my application portal is displaying. What do u think?. I guess they have received d document by regular mail
I have not send my hard copy of application form I think they have received your application did u use dhl ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Sassyp(m): 2:44pm On Apr 29, 2018
Hey,hows kiel?and which of the universities do u go to?
Sessegyon:
Had my student visa interview today which lasted for an hour 30 minutes.
Vo arrange ur documents according to this format
Vo name the states surrounding ur state of study
Vo capital of ur state
Why germany
Why not Nigeria
Why not us or UK
Explain ur course
Who ur sponsor and what he does
Capital of schleswig holstein
Why do u know about germany
What ur plan after studies
Countries surrounding germany
When is ur resumption date
That is all I can remember for now. All the best to those going next and Mr paulinious is back from holidays

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Ndyoo(m): 3:03pm On Apr 29, 2018
okpala95:
Pls anyone at Ulm University?? Or around Baden Wutterberg and environs.

Pls it's urgent.

Shoot your question and I will answer you...I don't have time for PM's.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by savio93(m): 4:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
waledora:

Can I mail you, am submitting my application form and other documents this week(uni Jena)

Which course did you apply for?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by SooCute(m): 4:11pm On Apr 29, 2018
noordyn:
2.6 is for HND

Please explain.!

VPD reads "You are qualified to study technical, mathematical and sciences" in any University in Germany.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by johndoefoo: 4:34pm On Apr 29, 2018
SooCute:

Please explain.!

VPD reads "You are qualified to study technical, mathematical and sciences" in any University in Germany.

Is your VPD for a particular university? or all university
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by SooCute(m): 4:40pm On Apr 29, 2018
dailydolar:
for the dhl own they have recieved it and am sure they are to send you mail but since dhl says so no cause for alarm the payment hmmm I no know ooo but for nipost u used registered mail which is nonsence ibused it before and it was delivered like after 30days
When did this happen? I mean the Nipost thing cos my chest is now doing me somehow.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by SooCute(m): 4:47pm On Apr 29, 2018
johndoefoo:

Is your VPD for a particular university? or all university
No particular Uni was inscribed on it.

I have not seen how others look.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chrisb2r200: 4:48pm On Apr 29, 2018
dailydolar:
I have not send my hard copy of application form I think they have received your application did u use dhl ?
No I use NIPOST..what's ur own displaying on the portal?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Chriswazo(m): 4:57pm On Apr 29, 2018
Please in the circumstance that one's second class lower GP is about 2.5 and not sufficient for M.sc admission under their grading? Can one apply for a post graduate diploma in his field? Would that suffice for M.sc in Germany? Please i need serious counsel now
cc: berliner1, dailydolar, freakky, honourableseyi

freakky:

2.2 as in second class lower or 2.2 as gp.... Anyways most german schools require u have at least a 2.5gp that is in German scale..... And for u to have a 2.5 in German scale ur cgpa should be at least 2.88 in our gp system
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Berliner1: 5:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
Chriswazo:
Please in the circumstance that one's second class lower GP is about 2.5 and not sufficient for M.sc admission under their grading? Can one apply for a post graduate diploma in his field? Would that suffice for M.sc in Germany? Please i need serious counsel now

Bsc is another option you can think about.

Private uni may accept u.

Work on the motivational letter and work experience, they may consider you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 5:16pm On Apr 29, 2018
freakky:

2.2 as in second class lower or 2.2 as gp.... Anyways most german schools require u have at least a 2.5gp that is in German scale..... And for u to have a 2.5 in German scale ur cgpa should be at least 2.88 in our gp system
well some applicant are admitted by having second class lower and third class certificate. I had second lower certificate and I was admitted to the school of my choice and my preferred masters course too. if you want to apply for any German schools, just follow their instructions and procedures. ask questions that's bordering your mind from the school admission office. they will guide you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 5:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
Chriswazo:

if you go to part 3, you will read alot of how they calculate their cut off g.p .as far as am concern, if you are second lower with that g.p, you will be admitted. in as much the admission requirements requires second lower results and transcript. I think I will try and post the formula they do used to calculate their g.p scale.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 5:29pm On Apr 29, 2018
this is for those of people that have second class upper, lower and third class g.p.try and check the German scale system here. After d grade conversion,will d result be graded according to ds Grading system
1-1.5=sehr gut,VERY GOOD
1.6-2.5=gut,GOOD
2.6-3.5=satisfactory
3.6-4.0=deficient
4.1-abv=insufficient
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chrisb2r200: 5:31pm On Apr 29, 2018
Please anyone with info on the application process of where burg. Like do I need to fill an online form? And secondly do they accept certification from a high court?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 5:31pm On Apr 29, 2018
Common on do the maths, you have the formula up here.its going to be (Nmax-Nattained/Nmax-Nlowest)*3+1=?
From your Cgpa( 5 - 3.85/ 5 - 1)* 3 + 1 = 1.8625.
therefore on the grading system you Cgpa should be between 1.6 - 2.5 = gut( GOOD)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 5:34pm On Apr 29, 2018
this is another picture of the formula.just calculate your g.p directly from there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 5:36pm On Apr 29, 2018
chrisb2r200:
Please anyone with info on the application process of where burg. Like do I need to fill an online form? And secondly do they accept certification from a high court?
yes, they accept both the state and federal high court stamp and signature. I did my own from state high court.it was even #100 per one.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 5:40pm On Apr 29, 2018
for those who don't understand what certified copy from state or federal high court looks like, this is how it look.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Extremism4all: 5:40pm On Apr 29, 2018
Sassyp:
Hey,hows kiel?and which of the universities do u go to?
I wish you the very best as you await your student visa...... What were you told by the VO after the interview questions?
What are the documents the Visa Officer asked you to arrange? Please help your fellow Nigerians as I am preparing for my interview come 12th June. Thanks as you share the information
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Yomodun: 5:50pm On Apr 29, 2018
Hello!!! Anyone with info on MSC Crop Protection at University of Goettingen?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kenthumphz(m): 6:09pm On Apr 29, 2018
Yomodun:
Hello!!! Anyone with info on MSC Crop Protection at University of Goettingen?

You people can ask questions o. Oya what kind of info, you did not specify.

Good luck getting a reply. Anyways am sure all the info you need is on the course website in daad.de

All the best

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kenthumphz(m): 6:11pm On Apr 29, 2018
Extremism4all:

I wish you the very best as you await your student visa...... What were you told by the VO after the interview questions?
What are the documents the Visa Officer asked you to arrange? Please help your fellow Nigerians as I am preparing for my interview come 12th June. Thanks as you share the information

The docs to arrange are same as the ones you were asked to bring to the interview. Just arrange in the sequence on the website.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Yomodun: 6:20pm On Apr 29, 2018
Kenthumphz:

You people can ask questions o. Oya what kind of info, you did not specify.

Good luck getting a reply. Anyways am sure all the info you need is on the course website in daad.de

All the best

Tnx.
It was an oversight. I will like to know if each faculty of the school is responsible for admitting students cos I already saw someone on this thread been offered admission.
Once again thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dunsin125: 6:31pm On Apr 29, 2018
freakky:

second class lower and bros what's the tuition fee there
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chrisb2r200: 6:36pm On Apr 29, 2018
Johnnyessence:
yes, they accept both the state and federal high court stamp and signature. I did my own from state high court.it was even #100 per one.
Sorry I meant wuerzburg...is it still applicable.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Highbeeyajibola: 6:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
queenvicka:

I'm thinking of sending mine through dhl, We can send it together. That's if u stay around Lagos.

Yeah, sure I stay at lag

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.