Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,380 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (701794 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chrisb2r200: 10:15pm On Apr 28, 2018
As a matter of fact, NIPOST Will keep saying put in a bag even when they have received your documents..they must have received ur documents and processing it..just pray for positive reply

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 28, 2018
Berliner1:

Are you in Germany if yes which city?

I'm not there yet until Winter Semester, I do have colleagues that traveled recently for Masters, and they haven't given me this type of information. So that's why I'm asking.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by sherif25: 10:21pm On Apr 28, 2018
dailydolar:
use nipost any state head office and tell them you want unregistered
Okay thank you

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by sherif25: 10:24pm On Apr 28, 2018
savio93:

I am interested. I heard TNT is cheapest apart from NIPOST. I M in Lagos. What about you?
Okay lets hook up
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Uzee24: 10:25pm On Apr 28, 2018
dailydolar:
why don't you just pm them since you know them already they will reply and you are good

Thanks...I will do that.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by sherif25: 10:26pm On Apr 28, 2018
Johnnyessence:
you have to explain unregistered to them more, some people don't understand. also some state differs in terms of delivery.
Okay noted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kamps: 10:29pm On Apr 28, 2018
chrisb2r200:

Guy calm down. I tracked my own, it was still showing "put in a bag" something like that..but since then uniassist have mailed me, while two other schools, one messaged me, while the other one. I logged in and observed they have received it....(uni of jena)

Bros I know say I dey para mode but na Naija situation.. b4 I gather the money sef Guy.. ehn, I will visit them on monday still. thanks shaa

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by mayorelnino(m): 10:31pm On Apr 28, 2018
honourableseyi:

The best, easiest and arguably the cheapest way of paying uni-assist fee is through someone in Germany which you can easily get here without sweat. As it stands, you have to make up the deficit and it must be done on or before the deadline to avoid stories that touch. Shalom
thanks boss. I have actually sent the money along with my forthcoming application which is not yet open. so I have credit with uniassist. although had to use the same transfer. will use this option next time. might be through you. once again thanks sir.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kamps: 10:35pm On Apr 28, 2018
sherif25:

Okay lets hook up

I left a mail for you... I think we need to hook up on sending documents to uni-assist. hope you are in Lagos, though am in Abeokuta.. I would love it if we go for DHL because someone said its like they reduce fees once you are sending documents to a uni or admission purpose

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BarristerAlarig: 11:06pm On Apr 28, 2018
freakky:

Hnd.... Not ND.....

Can I get a link to research this?? Is the UND graduate going to be admitted into a postgraduate or undergraduate programme?? Please, help furnish me with links. Google isn't doing much for me.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BarristerAlarig: 11:06pm On Apr 28, 2018
freakky:

Hnd.... Not ND.....

Can I get a link to research this?? Is the HND graduate going to be admitted into a postgraduate or undergraduate programme?? Please, help furnish me with links. Google isn't doing much for me.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by freakky(m): 11:09pm On Apr 28, 2018
BarristerAlarig:

Can I get a link to research this?? Is the HND graduate going to be admitted into a postgraduate or undergraduate programme?? Please, help furnish me with links. Google isn't doing much for me.
Your hnd will get u admitted into a bsc program
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Highbeeyajibola: 11:12pm On Apr 28, 2018
Anyone sending documents to uni-assist upper week??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BarristerAlarig: 11:16pm On Apr 28, 2018
freakky:
Your hnd will get u admitted into a bsc program

What year?? links
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BarristerAlarig: 11:18pm On Apr 28, 2018
Jigba:

There's nothing like dependent relative, never heard of it.

You only qualify for family reunion if you have a spouse in Germany or a parent in Germany. In that case you have to be under 16.

1. Not exactly what I read. The term "dependent relative" does exist in most EU member states.

2.True. I am very familiar with this route.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by okpala95(m): 11:25pm On Apr 28, 2018
Pls anyone at Ulm University?? Or around Baden Wutterberg and environs.

Pls it's urgent.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 11:46pm On Apr 28, 2018
chrisb2r200:

Guy calm down. I tracked my own, it was still showing "put in a bag" something like that..but since then uniassist have mailed me, while two other schools, one messaged me, while the other one. I logged in and observed they have received it....(uni of jena)
we for send Jena together which course you applied for
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dunsin125: 8:52am On Apr 29, 2018
How is the employment rate after postgraduate and can I apply with a 2.2

Are the schools affordable
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dunsin125: 8:52am On Apr 29, 2018

Are the schools affordable and like how much
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 9:19am On Apr 29, 2018
Hello guys please can I delete an application on uniassit even when they have received the application document and apply for another ? Since ibhave not paid for it
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 29, 2018
hybeenoni:

Yea was admitted to study MSc Mathematics at University of Göttingen

How do we keep in touch?
please I have some few questions I'll like you to help me answer and i have mailed you please reply
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Pecky2222: 10:39am On Apr 29, 2018
Pls guys..can u explain how to book an appointment at the German embassy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 11:37am On Apr 29, 2018
dailydolar:
Hello guys please can I delete an application on uniassit even when they have received the application document and apply for another ? Since ibhave not paid for it

Yes. Delete it on the portal and also send a mail to them to that effect through contact form. Even if you have paid, it is still very possible so far they have not verified it. Shalom

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by queenvicka: 12:32pm On Apr 29, 2018
shasha25:

I was there last week and d guy told me 400per pg. I told him this is a federal high Court and it's not possible for it to be that high since a state high Court charges N200. i paid 3k for more than 40pgs. I didn't use remita, I paid him cash.
Babe do you stay close to Ikoyi? I will dm u, if u have d guy contact of name.. I need to certify my documents abeg
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chrisb2r200: 12:36pm On Apr 29, 2018
dailydolar:
Molmed I son submit
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by queenvicka: 12:47pm On Apr 29, 2018
Highbeeyajibola:

Hoping to send Mine upper week Monday through dhl
I'm thinking of sending mine through dhl, We can send it together. That's if u stay around Lagos.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 1:00pm On Apr 29, 2018
dailydolar:
this is not true they have 3time of dispatch per day and the last mail leaves by 4pm daily and they close by 5pm so if u miss the last time you mail will wait till the next day they don't wait even if its one they will deliver that's why you should use state head officr.
it depend on various states, and besides some state have different method they used in delivery their customer documents. in my state, it's different.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 29, 2018
queenvicka:

Babe do you stay close to Ikoyi? I will dm u, if u have d guy contact of name.. I need to certify my documents abeg

no and no.
just go there and tell the security man u wanna certify ur docs. he will direct you to the right department m just bargain with the guy ooooo
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 1:03pm On Apr 29, 2018
Kamps:

I think I will just recertify my documents and join those guys planning to send stuffs to uni-assist this coming Thursday to avoid story that touches the heart.. I just hope those guys are in Lagos because am in Abeokuta, will have to travel to meet them in Lagos
you don't have to recertify your documents again. in as much you do the first one properly, you are good to go and forward it to uniassist.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by MaroCruz(m): 1:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
Ugobase:

Hello, I just got admitted to study applied geosciences at Rwth Aachen,MSc. I heard accommodation is difficult. I'd be pleased if you could give info about the place as I'd be coming in October. We could communicate via WhatsApp or e-mail

WOW! Congrats

When did you apply and when did you receive your response?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by waledora(f): 1:06pm On Apr 29, 2018
dailydolar:

Can I mail you, am submitting my application form and other documents this week(uni Jena)
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by freakky(m): 1:13pm On Apr 29, 2018
dunsin125:

Are the schools affordable and like how much
2.2 as in second class lower or 2.2 as gp.... Anyways most german schools require u have at least a 2.5gp that is in German scale..... And for u to have a 2.5 in German scale ur cgpa should be at least 2.88 in our gp system

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (514)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.