Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (373) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (692427 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Enephkay: 12:54am On May 01, 2018
yemimajid:
am I to certify the original copy or what??

You are to certify the photocopy meaning the seal and stamp will be on the photocopy and that’s what you will send to Germany Danke
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Eldeee(m): 12:54am On May 01, 2018
yemimajid:

no dear, you certify photocopies of the original. cheers
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Cay24: 1:35am On May 01, 2018
Hello house

How long really does it normally take to get feedback from the embassy after sending them a visa appointment email. Like the maximun length of time. And please for those that used fintiba. Did you send the entire 13 pages for the block account opening. Also does the passport copy mean just the data page.Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Billyjim: 3:04am On May 01, 2018
I think he can only get conditional admission. Meanwhile those IT courses have hugh applicant from India and most of them are first class candidate.

Kenthumphz:

Please what's the relationship between Geology and IT?

2. Are you a programmer, coder or web designer by default if you know what I mean.

3. Are you passionate about it as a result of no 2 above and not just pursuing it cos you heard its one of the in-demand fields in Germany.

Comfortably answer this questions to yourself before proceeding further OK. Else you might be finding it difficult to finish what you started o
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 3:28am On May 01, 2018
yemimajid:
no please don't don't do that. you are to certify photocopy (black and white or coloured photocopy)
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by evanic: 6:54am On May 01, 2018
Johnnyessence:
for those who don't understand what certified copy from state or federal high court looks like, this is how it look.

Hello good morning
Please asides academic transcripts, university and waec results, are there other documents we are to certify?
Do we need to certify our documents before we upload them on uni-assist, that's if we have to apply to a particular school through them.

Please I would really appreciate a response as its urgent. I sent you a pm kindly acknowledge it. Thanks a lot
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by kelvin91: 7:32am On May 01, 2018
Yea....good day gurus please does anyone have any idea or know or heard from the forum as regards to someone who has made use of a transitional bachelors degree program just to complete a course needed for that masters program of ur choice and after successful completion he/she would be admitted into his or her master degree program ..........ave u heard of the embassy granting him or her visa.....please I need answers
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Hafeez89: 7:35am On May 01, 2018
victree007:

You can brother. Go right ahead. Sorry for late response
Please reply your pm..I will like to relate with you on wassap.Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by freakky(m): 8:01am On May 01, 2018
Cay24:
Hello house

How long really does it normally take to get feedback from the embassy after sending them a visa appointment email. Like the maximun length of time. And please for those that used fintiba. Did you send the entire 13 pages for the block account opening. Also does the passport copy mean just the data page.Thanks
The block account details is two pages..... If it's finitiba you are using look out for the document called make the transfer
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chrisb2r200: 8:24am On May 01, 2018
fluxyn:

did you get a red seal on your documents when you notarized
No...I used high court
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Sarahgold53(f): 9:18am On May 01, 2018
Good morning house
Please has anyone from open university succeeded in studying in Germany? I'm really finding it difficult to get my transcript ...please help a sister
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by heybaby12(f): 9:36am On May 01, 2018
Cay24:
Hello house

How long really does it normally take to get feedback from the embassy after sending them a visa appointment email.

When did u apply
Always try to apply on a working day best time between 8-10am. I got a reply in less than 2hrs

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Pervic(m): 10:10am On May 01, 2018
evanic:

Hello good morning
Please asides academic transcripts, university and waec results, are there other documents we are to certify?
Do we need to certify our documents before we upload them on uni-assist, that's if we have to apply to a particular school through them.

Please I would really appreciate a response as its urgent. I sent you a pm kindly acknowledge it. Thanks a lot

Other documents to certify may include Proficiency in English issued by Ur uni (if Dat is Wat U intend using), any other professional certification, Internship completion letter, Proof of ranking in class etc. Just any other document(s) U feel will be a + to Ur application and also serve as proof to some of the tins U stated on Ur CV.

U don't need to certify Ur documents b4 uploading dem on uni-assist Portal. But U must certify d photocopies U intend sending to dem via courier.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Pervic(m): 10:13am On May 01, 2018
Sarahgold53:
Good morning house
Please has anyone from open university succeeded in studying in Germany? I'm really finding it difficult to get my transcript ...please help a sister

Av heard about persons using NOUN transcript. So Wat is Ur challenge?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chaiks: 10:45am On May 01, 2018
hadassaheke:

Cheeck Daad. Some schools have July 15th as their deadline.
all right bro. thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by evanic: 10:51am On May 01, 2018
Pervic:

Other documents to certify may include Proficiency in English issued by Ur uni (if Dat is Wat U intend using), any other professional certification, Internship completion letter, Proof of ranking in class etc. Just any other document(s) U feel will be a + to Ur application and also serve as proof to some of the tins U stated on Ur CV.

U don't need to certify Ur documents b4 uploading dem on uni-assist Portal. But U must certify d photocopies U intend sending to dem via courier.

Many thanks I appreciate
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Highbeeyajibola: 10:58am On May 01, 2018
When a course is admission free, Does it means it's not restricted
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by johndoefoo: 11:00am On May 01, 2018
Highbeeyajibola:
When a course is admission free, Does it means it's not restricted

Yes, everyone that meets the minimum requirement will be admitted
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Gspeed(m): 11:12am On May 01, 2018
Good morning, am new here but I have a few questions to ask
1.Can I send my documents before paying the uni-assist fee
2. I have applied for two schools in Germany, my cgpa is 2.66. I studied civil engineering and I want to do environmental and resources management for my master's, please what are my chances of been admitted
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Highbeeyajibola: 11:17am On May 01, 2018
johndoefoo:

johndoefoo:

Thanx bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Pervic(m): 11:40am On May 01, 2018
Gspeed:
1.Can I send my documents before paying the uni-assist fee
2. I have applied for two schools in Germany, my cgpa is 2.66. I studied civil engineering and I want to do environmental and resources management for my master's, please what are my chances of been admitted

1. Yes Documents can be sent b4 payment n payment can also b done b4 sending Ur docs. But all must be done n received by uni-assist b4 the university application deadline for the course U are applying for.

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Yomodun: 11:53am On May 01, 2018
Good morning great people.
I sent some documents to my selected school without certifying them. Does this by chance affects my application?

Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Gspeed(m): 11:57am On May 01, 2018
Pervic:

1. Yes Documents can be sent b4 payment n payment can also b done b4 sending Ur docs. But all must be done n received by uni-assist b4 the university application deadline for the course U are applying for.

Plssssss am sending to two schools will all the documents be in different envelopes or a single envelope.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Cay24: 12:02pm On May 01, 2018
heybaby12:

When did u apply
Always try to apply on a working day best time between 8-10am. I got a reply in less than 2hrs

I applied on Friday last week.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ajeleseujn(m): 12:23pm On May 01, 2018
Yomodun:
I sent some documents to my selected school without certifying them. Does this by chance affects my application?

Thank you

If you follow the requirements of your school, then you are safe.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Gspeed(m): 12:28pm On May 01, 2018
Gspeed:
1. I have applied for two schools in Germany, my cgpa is 2.66. I studied civil engineering and I want to do environmental and resources management for my master's, please what are my chances of been admitted
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by kelvin91: 12:41pm On May 01, 2018
kelvin91:
Yea....good day gurus please does anyone have any idea or know or heard from the forum as regards to someone who has made use of a transitional bachelors degree program just to complete a course needed for that masters program of ur choice and after successful completion he/she would be admitted into his or her master degree program ..........ave u heard of the embassy granting him or her visa.....please I need answers

Pls does anyone have any idea .
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by kelvin91: 12:41pm On May 01, 2018
kelvin91:

Please gurus any idea about it
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Pervic(m): 12:57pm On May 01, 2018
Yomodun:

Thank you

Pls dis is a very big mistake. because U hardly get to see uni Dat will request for photocopies n won't want it to be certified. @selected school; Pls go Tru deir requirements again 1 after d other n if need b pls certify n send again. because some uni will mail U telling U Ur docs were not rightfully authenticated y some others will just exclude U from d process (rejection).

Pls don't take chances

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by markwill3444: 1:01pm On May 01, 2018
Good day gurus, Please i really everyone help glory be to God i got admission yesterday from SRH Berlin Universty for MEng in Engineering and international business please what am i to do next? My course begins September 1st

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by heybaby12(f): 1:09pm On May 01, 2018
Cay24:

I applied on Friday last week.

Someone here said it took them two days to ans.
And yesterday was day one so probably wait until the end of tomorrow ..ok..
You would here from them soon
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by SooCute(m): 1:09pm On May 01, 2018
markwill3444:
Good day gurus, Please i really everyone help glory be to God i got admission yesterday from SRH Berlin Universty for MEng in Engineering and international business please what am i to do next? My course begins September 1st

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

I am next in-line!

Decide If you are using SL or BA
Get it done and apply for visa asap.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.