Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,719 members, 7,813,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (372) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (692366 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by MrGreenMavro: 2:59pm On Apr 30, 2018
Good afternoon Guys...which German school can I apply for an MSc in Information Technology or Computer science? I studied geology n had a 2.1
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 30, 2018
kolidave:
Guys please what document is higher education entrance qualification

waec or neco
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kenthumphz(m): 3:14pm On Apr 30, 2018
GreenMavro:
Good afternoon Guys...which German school can I apply for an MSc in Information Technology or Computer science? I studied geology n had a 2.1

Please what's the relationship between Geology and IT?

2. Are you a programmer, coder or web designer by default if you know what I mean.

3. Are you passionate about it as a result of no 2 above and not just pursuing it cos you heard its one of the in-demand fields in Germany.

Comfortably answer this questions to yourself before proceeding further OK. Else you might be finding it difficult to finish what you started o

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by MaroCruz(m): 3:27pm On Apr 30, 2018
shasha25:

waec or neco
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by MaroCruz(m): 3:37pm On Apr 30, 2018
GreenMavro:

I'm curious here, why do you want to switch? Geology opens many opportunities in oil exploration, deep sea drilling, marine activities etc, Like Kenthumpz asked what changed, that you suddenly want to switch to IT? I believe there are also good career opportunities in Geology.

But in case IT is your actual passion, It might be difficult to get admission to a school with strict entry requirements due to the fundamental modules you didn't take in your undergraduate studies
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by MaroCruz(m): 3:42pm On Apr 30, 2018
Ezyp:

Maybe he thought it was 3,000naira

3k Euros means nothing to many people tho, People pay triple that in UK

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by MaroCruz(m): 3:44pm On Apr 30, 2018
Ugobase:

Thanks. I applied in February and got a response this month. Let's communicate via WhatsApp. I'd need to have lot's of convos with you. Thanks.

I just sent a PM to your mail, please check your inbox
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Hafeez89: 3:53pm On Apr 30, 2018
osifo4ever:
Why is bremen delaying admission status remain formal checked.
Bro,I just sent you a pm message,kindly reply me I need your assistance.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by kolidave: 3:56pm On Apr 30, 2018
shasha25:

waec or neco
graciáş
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 3:57pm On Apr 30, 2018
Highbeeyajibola:
Any one sending documents to uni assist by next week Monday through Dhl should signify so we can bond together
where are u
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by MrGreenMavro: 4:11pm On Apr 30, 2018
Kenthumphz:

Please what's the relationship between Geology and IT?

2. Are you a programmer, coder or web designer by default if you know what I mean.

3. Are you passionate about it as a result of no 2 above and not just pursuing it cos you heard its one of the in-demand fields in Germany.

Comfortably answer this questions to yourself before proceeding further OK. Else you might be finding it difficult to finish what you started o

1. Please what's the relationship between Geology and IT? well no reasonable relationship

2. Are you a programmer, coder or web designer by default if you know what I mean? Am not a programmer...but have great passion in IT because of the opportunities that abound in IT

3. Are you passionate about it as a result of no 2 above and not just pursuing it cos you heard its one of the in-demand fields in Germany? Am passionate about it....Geology is not as lucrative as it was in Nigeria again, but IT is the main thing now, all industry needs IT.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by MrGreenMavro: 4:12pm On Apr 30, 2018
MaroCruz:

I'm curious here, why do you want to switch? Geology opens many opportunities in oil exploration, deep sea drilling, marine activities etc, Like Kenthumpz asked what changed, that you suddenly want to switch to IT? I believe there are also good career opportunities in Geology.

But in case IT is your actual passion, It might be difficult to get admission to a school with strict entry requirements due to the fundamental modules you didn't take in your undergraduate studies
The prospect for IT is more compare to geology.....geology is streamlined
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Misterdhee1(m): 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2018
Bosses pls is it possible to make a switch from BTech agricultural economics to Economics for masters in germany? I think i should have enough economics modules (Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Stats, Mathematics, Calculus, econometrics) on my transcript
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by manuel04(m): 4:26pm On Apr 30, 2018
chaiks:
please can i still get admission to any free german school if i apply now? want masters and with a bachelor in internatonal studies and history.
Check university of trier and apply for MA European and East Asian Governance or check free university and apply for Global History

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 30, 2018
manuel04:

Check university of trier and apply for MA European and East Asian Governance or check free university and apply for Global History

would have loved to apply there as well, but application fee is 50euro.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chrisb2r200: 5:14pm On Apr 30, 2018
Please, those of us that got a rejection letter from FAU...due to certification ish....will it be wise to get a German embassy certification nd reapply?...since the deadline is still far off
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by victree007(m): 5:22pm On Apr 30, 2018
Hafeez89:

Hello guys,please to those who have successfully applied to unibremen.please can you asssit me with uploading of my documents i dont mind giving you my login details.I have tried several browsers this morning,none is going through. Please help a brother.Thanks in anticipation.

Bremen application software doesn't work well on Chrome or Firefox. They even specify the kind of browsers to use.
Use Microsoft Edge if your PC is windows 10 or try Microsoft explorer for lower windows. It will work trust me

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Highbeeyajibola: 5:41pm On Apr 30, 2018
dailydolar:
where are u

Am at Lagos,surulere
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Yomodun: 6:13pm On Apr 30, 2018
hybeenoni:

Yea was admitted to study MSc Mathematics at University of Göttingen

How do we keep in touch?

Congrats!!! Please when did you apply and is your faculty responsible for the admission.

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Hafeez89: 6:23pm On Apr 30, 2018
victree007:

Bremen application software doesn't work well on Chrome or Firefox. They even specify the kind of browsers to use.
Use Microsoft Edge if your PC is windows 10 or try Microsoft explorer for lower windows. It will work trust me
Thanks for the info..please can I pm you..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ajeleseujn(m): 6:34pm On Apr 30, 2018
philip0906:

Perspectives bro. It might be expensive to you but "cheap" to him.

Different strokes for different pockets.

That's true sha

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ajeleseujn(m): 6:46pm On Apr 30, 2018
Misterdhee1:
Bosses pls is it possible to make a switch from BTech agricultural economics to Economics for masters in germany? I think i should have enough economics modules (Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Stats, Mathematics, Calculus, econometrics) on my transcript

Do you have all these modules in your transcript? If your answer is NO, then I doubt your chances. There are schools that offer agricultural economics though.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Misterdhee1(m): 6:50pm On Apr 30, 2018
ajeleseujn:

Do you have all these modules in your transcript? If your answer is NO, then I doubt your chances. There are schools that offer agricultural economics though.
Thanks. I will crosscheck accordingly

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Pecky2222: 8:16pm On Apr 30, 2018
dailydolar:
www.fintiba.com or www.x-patrio.com use any of them take care

Tnk u so much
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by fluxyn(m): 10:46pm On Apr 30, 2018
chrisb2r200:
Please, those of us that got a rejection letter from FAU...due to certification ish....will it be wise to get a German embassy certification nd reapply?...since the deadline is still far off
did you get a red seal on your documents when you notarized
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dunsin125: 10:48pm On Apr 30, 2018
If I want to apply for masters I must have 8700euro in my account??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by neccki: 10:55pm On Apr 30, 2018
dunsin125:
If I want to apply for masters I must have 8700euro in my account??

Yes.

Or you get a verpflichtungserklärung (Sponsorship Letter)
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Vickenny: 10:58pm On Apr 30, 2018
Blonde77:

Hi,please I sent a package tru nipost on 9th April and I have a tracking number. but it has not been delivered to the school or maybe the school didn't email me if they got it.. but on tracking number it's still showing Lagos. the day I sent it,d lady told me the tracking number is nothing, that nipost can't be tracked.

2. I sent a package using DHL to uni-assist and they next 2 days it arrived in Germany and when I track it. it says collected and signed at destination. but uniform assist did not mail me that they have my package.. also I paid uni-assist fee since on 15th of this month and they have not confirmed my payment... please gurus what's my stake here at the two. thanks

I used EMS(Nipost) up till now it's still showing that it is in Lagos but my school has received it since two weeks ago. Their tracking no is crap, just contact your school and ask if they've received your package

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kenthumphz(m): 11:06pm On Apr 30, 2018
GreenMavro:

1. Please what's the relationship between Geology and IT? well no reasonable relationship

2. Are you a programmer, coder or web designer by default if you know what I mean? Am not a programmer...but have great passion in IT because of the opportunities that abound in IT

3. Are you passionate about it as a result of no 2 above and not just pursuing it cos you heard its one of the in-demand fields in Germany? Am passionate about it....Geology is not as lucrative as it was in Nigeria again, but IT is the main thing now, all industry needs IT.

OK. Well it's your life and choices but my responsibility to guide you as much as I can.
I am very passionate about the IT world. Heck I can code and even design a website. But to be honest, I don't know much, don't have enough requisite modules to grant me admission in most of the schools. Mind you, even Germans in the course of their choice spend at least 2.5 years to finish their Masters program cos of how competitive the German educational system is. Don't get too carried away by things you read up on Quora.com and all where people try to make you believe that the only available jobs in Germany are IT related. Those are people's opinions and experience. Who is to say yours ain't gonna be different.
Just have to believe in yourself and go for what your heart wants and not what people have made up for you.
Whether IT, geologist, lawyer, accountant etc, you gonna make it OK. A made man makes it even in the desert.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Pecky2222: 11:46pm On Apr 30, 2018
Pls anyone with information on whether university of Tuebingen insists on certified documents. And which documents do dey require.

P.s: I knw I can check their site to find out..bt I've done dat and I'm nt seeing any helpful info..
So if u knw help me out
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 30, 2018
Johnnyessence:
for those who don't understand what certified copy from state or federal high court looks like, this is how it look.
am I to certify the original copy or what??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by victree007(m): 12:13am On May 01, 2018
Hafeez89:
Thanks for the info..please can I pm you..
You can brother. Go right ahead. Sorry for late response

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.