Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (452) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (702128 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chrisb2r200: 4:37pm On May 29, 2018
Hulkimiliano:

Lol mine was received since April 26th till now no show dev bn telling me I will get reply soon.
Aboby na which course?...abi na those ones wey dem want make deadline reach cos jena nor dey waste time normally
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by upkay: 4:41pm On May 29, 2018
Rosicky7:
I just got appointment for 9th august
Nice one.
What was d mail you got in d first u applied?
When did u get the date?
When is ur enrolment date on ur admission letter?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by joshuaarmani2: 4:42pm On May 29, 2018
Hulkimiliano:

Wat course did u apply to in Jena?

Cognitive Psychology and cognitive neuroscience
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by MaroCruz(m): 4:47pm On May 29, 2018
olig:

Please, if they ask me "why Germany" during VISA interview and I tell them, " I will rather go to Germany than to go to Europe" will I be be wrong please?

Happy independence

https://media./media/3o6ozvv0zsJskzOCbu/giphy.gif

That answer is wrong and will give the VO the impression you didn't bother to do any research! You should talk about the perks of Germany especially getting free quality education.

That's why it's important to go through past threads, the amount of information you'll gather from there would be beneficial.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by MaroCruz(m): 4:48pm On May 29, 2018
chrisb2r200:

Aboby!!!....wetin u dey talk...you will rather go to Ondo than go to nigeria or rather go to nigeria than go to Africa....calm down ooo thank God say u never go the interview them for mistake u for comedian.. hehehe

grin grin grin

They'll stone him test that will be difficult for even Maths Professor

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by upkay: 4:50pm On May 29, 2018
Xadi04:
I think I'm the number one ghost member of this thread, only read ,read and read. But I must say thank you to my friend who introduced me to this thread(upkay) as everything posted here has been helpful and very resourceful. Big thanks to the ultra gurus, gurus, semi gurus and to members...
Alhamdulillah!!!
I got my second admission letter today
Hohenheim(earth and climate science) and FSU jena(chemistry of materials) still waiting for more though.....
More success to come bro! Congrats.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 4:51pm On May 29, 2018
fluxyn:

Please wud shdnt post false information. I am checking biochemistry now and the deadline is still May 31
please I take exception to insolence read the tread that lead to this before you reply i listed two courses specifically and am sure I can even send you a mail from Jena about it so I don't want this insult from you please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 4:57pm On May 29, 2018
Xadi04:
I think I'm the number one ghost member of this thread, only read ,read and read. But I must say thank you to my friend who introduced me to this thread(upkay) as everything posted here has been helpful and very resourceful. Big thanks to the ultra gurus, gurus, semi gurus and to members...
Alhamdulillah!!!
I got my second admission letter today
Hohenheim(earth and climate science) and FSU jena(chemistry of materials) still waiting for more though.....
for chemistry of material Jena did youbuse ielts or TOEFL also will like by know your German grade cobversion
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by fluxyn(m): 4:57pm On May 29, 2018
dailydolar:
please I take exception to insolence read the tread that lead to this before you reply inliated two courses specifically and am sure I can eben send you a mail from Jena about it so I don't want this insult from you please

No insult intended. Sorry if I passed any message wrong or said smtn to wrong you. I was corrected earlier. Peace

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 29, 2018
olig:

Please, if they ask me "why Germany" during VISA interview and I tell them, " I will rather go to Germany than to go to Europe" will I be be wrong please?

Happy independence

https://media./media/3o6ozvv0zsJskzOCbu/giphy.gif

Wowww.....

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 5:02pm On May 29, 2018
fluxyn:

No insult intended. Sorry if I passed any message wrong or said smtn to wrong you. I was corrected earlier. Peace
OK brother no need for quarrel one love

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by CassieV(f): 5:03pm On May 29, 2018
Jigba:

Wowww.....
I think he's just joking..

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 29, 2018
CassieV:

I think he's just joking..

Lol, he better be...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Hulkimiliano(m): 5:24pm On May 29, 2018
chrisb2r200:

Aboby na which course?...abi na those ones wey dem want make deadline reach cos jena nor dey waste time normally
Economics ni ooooo... I wonder wetin happen
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Rosicky7(m): 5:51pm On May 29, 2018
I didn't apply again after the one on Friday. Just got a mail by 10 this morning with the date. My enrollment deadline is October 31st
upkay:

Nice one.
What was d mail you got in d first u applied?
When did u get the date?
When is ur enrolment date on ur admission letter?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Xadi04: 6:00pm On May 29, 2018
I wasn't even expecting it to be this early, ur admission go drop very soon. Which course did u apply for?
Hulkimiliano:

Lol mine was received since April 26th till now no show dev bn telling me I will get reply soon.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Xadi04: 6:05pm On May 29, 2018
I used IELTS and grade 4 German scale is 2.1
dailydolar:
for chemistry of material Jena did youbuse ielts or TOEFL also will like by know your German grade cobversion
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by happystep(m): 6:28pm On May 29, 2018
Anchillary101:
Please how do I open blocked account
Urgent answers please

Register personal information with fintiba.com
Choose blocked account and apply for international students visa bla bla...... Not application. Then continue with the instructions and upload
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by upkay: 6:36pm On May 29, 2018
dailydolar:
Yes dollar man. He wrote ielts
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by upkay: 6:37pm On May 29, 2018
Rosicky7:
I didn't apply again after the one on Friday. Just got a mail by 10 this morning with the date. My enrollment deadline is October 31st
Okay Rosicky7. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Dammy112: 7:38pm On May 29, 2018
Where can I get to certify my documents in Lagos apart from the German consulate? The lady refused to certify my transcripts claiming its a student copy that it would be better if my school send transcripts directly to the schools in Germany which will cost me alot since they are more than a school that I am applying to. So does anyone know where I can have my documents certified in Lagos(Ikeja preferably or Ikosi CMD area?

Secondly, How can I get a new WAEC certificate from Waec, the one I have is a photocopy, I could not find the original copy and the lady refused to certify it.

Awaiting your responses.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Hulkimiliano(m): 7:55pm On May 29, 2018
Xadi04:
I wasn't even expecting it to be this early, ur admission go drop very soon. Which course did u apply for?
MSC Economics... Wat abt you?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 8:07pm On May 29, 2018
Xadi04:
I used IELTS and grade 4 German scale is 2.1
no wonder got a mail to that effect am trying to rectify it sha wish you the best.

They promise they can still give me admission but I must provide ielts or TOEFL before I can enroll
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dolpaz: 8:09pm On May 29, 2018
Dammy112:
Where can I get to certify my documents in Lagos apart from the German consulate? The lady refused to certify my transcripts claiming its a student copy that it would be better if my school send transcripts directly to the schools in Germany which will cost me alot since they are more than a school that I am applying to. So does anyone know where I can have my documents certified in Lagos(Ikeja preferably or Ikosi CMD area?

Secondly, How can I get a new WAEC certificate from Waec, the one I have is a photocopy, I could not find the original copy and the lady refused to certify it.

Awaiting your responses.

1) Go to Ikeja high court and certify it. if you´re gonna use those road side guys, make sure its a NOTARY PUBLIC office. ensure your documents is signed and stamped with seal...

2) Go to WAEC office at ogba...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Dammy112: 8:20pm On May 29, 2018
dolpaz:

1) Go to Ikeja high court and certify it. if you´re gonna use those road side guys, make sure its a NOTARY PUBLIC office. ensure your documents is signed and stamped with seal...

How much does it cost to certify at Ikeja High court...Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Anchillary101: 9:02pm On May 29, 2018
dolpaz:

Go waec office with enough money oh
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Dammy112: 9:18pm On May 29, 2018
Anchillary101:

Go waec office with enough money oh

Like How much, Do you have any idea, can I pick up the certificate same day?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by olig(m): 9:53pm On May 29, 2018
Please who know the president of "Western Germany"?...............

No be only me "Waka com" o....... Just celebrating independence........ In a great nation. Lolz

Guys, Just relax all will be well.
But me need money sha
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Highbeeyajibola: 10:04pm On May 29, 2018
Gradualy this thread I s coming to an end
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Xadi04: 10:22pm On May 29, 2018
Chemistry of materials
Hulkimiliano:

MSC Economics... Wat abt you?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 10:23pm On May 29, 2018
Highbeeyajibola:
Gradualy this thread I s coming to an end
it will reach 500 before the admin open another one. all the best .
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by osas87(m): 10:59pm On May 29, 2018
Jigba:

Wowww.....

Hahhahaahah

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.