Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (454) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (692665 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Xadi04: 10:56am On May 30, 2018
samajayi1:
Anybody here who booked visa interview appointment today?

Please I need a feedback.

Booked about 40mins ago but no response from the embassy yet.
Yeah, I mailed them by 7:35am and got reply 9:47am
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Xadi04: 10:59am On May 30, 2018
fluxyn:

I also used IELTS. With a high band. Or is submitting early a disadvantage. Na wah ooooo.
I don't think so, my application got there 22nd of this month.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by happystep(m): 11:02am On May 30, 2018
Dammy112:

Thank you. Do you have any idea of where the WAEC office is in Ogba.

The West African Examinations Council
Plots 16, 18 & 20, Ijaiye Road, Ogba Estate
P. M. B. 21582,
LAGOS Ikeja.

Close offices: 4rm Isolo board bus to Ogba Ijaiye, then ask of WAEC office it close to Nigeria Union of Journalism (NUJ) and also close to Area G Police Headquarter.

Godspeed
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by happystep(m): 11:03am On May 30, 2018
Dammy112:

Thank you. Do you have any idea of where the WAEC office is in Ogba.

The West African Examinations Council
Plots 16, 18 & 20, Ijaiye Road, Ogba Estate
P. M. B. 21582,
LAGOS Ikeja.

Close offices: 4rm Isolo board bus to Ogba Ijaiye, then ask of WAEC office it is close to Nigeria Union of Journalism (NUJ) and also close to Area G Police Headquarter.

Godspeed
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lalaski001: 11:03am On May 30, 2018
My Transcript.

Had my interview today.
I got to the embassy around 5:40am, I met just one person on the queue.

Mr. Paulinus arrived around 6:30 am, and by 7am, they called the first four student visa applicants to come forward.

We were asked to switch off our phones and he gave the four of us 3 chairs each to arrange our documents in the order he was going to call it out.

Immediately he started, he noticed the first guy wasn't really fast, he just started shouting at the guy, telling him that it's like he doesn't want to do his interview today.

From the info i got here, I already knew what to expect and I arranged by documents properly before going to the embassy.

Mr. Paulinus really frustrated the other guys that came out with me. He even threatened to send them out. Me I was just focused, before he even finish mentioning the next document I have already brought it out. He was now telling the other guys why can't they be as organised as me. Honestly, that man puts too much pressure on people, the time he uses to shout can be used to tell them what he needs them to do. You just hv to be very organised and fast to avoid his wahala.

He left the other guys and asked me to go in for the next stage.

I went in, sat for about 20 minutes then one guy and another lady that came for family reunion joined me. after like five minutes, they took the 3 of us to another building inside the compound for out interview.

We waited for some minutes then they asked us to go inside 3 diffent rooms for the interview.

Me: Good morning.
VO: Good morning.
VO: Have you traveled before?
Me: Yes
VO: Have you funded?
Me: No. she gave me a form to sign and asked me to make sure I fund as soon as possible.
VO: What course?
Me: Told her
Vo: What school?
Me: Told her.

She now went on to complete my biometric.

VO: Lets begin the Interview now.
Me: Ok Ma
VO: Why this course? I was about dealing with the question when the VO told me that I should just give her a very brief answer, so I shortened my answer.

Vo: Why Germany?
Me: Told Her. she asked me to keep my answers short again.

Vo: Why not UK, US or Canada?
Me: Told her, had to give her a direct and short answer cuz that's what she said she wants.

VO: What do you know about Germany? please just the key points only.
Me, I mentioned while she types.
VO: Have you been to Germany or Any European countries before?
Me: Germany, No, Another European country yes, I mentioned the country.
Vo: What your plans after your studies?

Vo: What's your Bsc. thesis?

Vo: That will be all, my office will contact you via male, have a nice day.
Me: Enjoy the rest of your day.

My personal observation:
I spent about 50 minutes with her. most of the time was used by her for typing in my answers.

It seems they have a lot of applications to attend to, hence why she told me from the get go to make my answers very short.

If you answer your questions confidently, they will most likely not give you a test even if they have time for it.

Be calm, the Interview is actually easy to pass through.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by DisturbingEU(m): 11:10am On May 30, 2018
Goodluck cool

Lalaski001:
My Transcript.

Had my interview today.

Mr. Paulinus arrived around 6:30 am, and by 7am, they called the first four student visa applicants to come forward.

We were asked to switch off our phones and he gave the four of us 3 chairs each to arrange our documents in the order he was going to call it out.

Immediately he started, he noticed the first guy wasn't really fast, he just started shouting at the guy, telling him that it's like he doesn't want to do his interview today.

From the info i got here, I already knew what to expect and I arranged by documents properly before going to the embassy.

Mr. Paulinus really frustrated the other guys that came out with me. He even threatened to send them out. Me I was just focused, before he even finish mentioning the next document I have already brought it out. He was now telling the other guys why can't they be as organised as me. Honestly, that man puts too much pressure on people, the time he uses to shout can be used to tell them what he needs them to do. You just hv to be very organised and fast to avoid his wahala.

I went in, sat for about 20 minutes then one guy and another lady that came for family reunion joined me. after like five minutes, they took the 3 of us to another building inside the compound for out interview.

We waited for some minutes then they asked us to go inside 3 diffent rooms for the interview.

Me: No. she gave me a form to sign and asked me to make sure I fund as soon as possible.

VO: Why this course? I was about dealing with the question when the VO told me that I should just give her a very brief answer, so I shortened my answer.

Me: Told her, had to give her a direct and short answer cuz that's what she said she wants.

My personal observation:
I spent about 50 minutes with her. most of the time was used by her for typing in my answers.

It seems they have a lot of applications to attend to, hence why she told me from the get go to make my answers very short.

If you answer your questions confidently, they will most likely not give you a test even if they have time for it.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by samajayi1(m): 11:13am On May 30, 2018
Xadi04:

Thanks for your response bro.
I may have to wait till tomorrow early morning and mail them again or do you suggest I mail them later today.

And please what date did they give you?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by MaroCruz(m): 11:20am On May 30, 2018
fluxyn:

I also used IELTS. With a high band. Or is submitting early a disadvantage. Na wah ooooo.

What's your CGPA?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by MaroCruz(m): 11:23am On May 30, 2018
osas87:

Una dey read at all? this question was jst answered few minutes ago......

They just don't bother anymore
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Jupiterproperty: 11:24am On May 30, 2018
osas87:

The energy you dissipated in showing your disdain could have been used to answer the question if you actually knew it. Try and use good approach because you dont even know who is who here.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ejikeme27: 11:24am On May 30, 2018
Lalaski001:
My Transcript.

Had my interview today.

My personal observation:

Congrats bro...was feeling a bit sleepy while learning the german lang...but immediately i saw ur transcript i started dancing and singing grin smiley wink

Congrats...God has provided the funds....

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lalaski001: 11:45am On May 30, 2018
ejikeme27:

Congrats bro...was feeling a bit sleepy while learning the german lang...but immediately i saw ur transcript i started dancing and singing grin smiley wink

Congrats...God has provided the funds....

Lol, Thanks bro.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lalaski001: 11:50am On May 30, 2018
DisturbingEU:
Goodluck cool

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Linkzy(f): 11:52am On May 30, 2018
Xadi04:

Congrats
Please what date were you given? And when is your enrolment deadline?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by adedejioluwaseu: 11:55am On May 30, 2018
[quote author=Lalaski001 post=68013920]My Transcript.

Had my interview today.

My personal observation:

Congratulations!!!

Did you submit your passport and your original documents?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by adedejioluwaseu: 11:58am On May 30, 2018
engrola00001:

abuja embassy held on to my passport and return other original documents to me
They held on to my original documents Buh returned my passport...Probably that is Abuja's style.
What school and what course are you going for?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Extremism4all: 11:58am On May 30, 2018
Lalaski001:
My Transcript.

Had my interview today.

My personal observation:

Congratulations Mr Lalaski, as you have passed through the interview stage, so shall you receive your AM with ease. But your transcript long oooo
Did you drop your International Passport to the VO?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by cjall(m): 12:09pm On May 30, 2018
saxony2018:
Alright...I actually work and live in Lagos but I won’t mind flying to Abuja for the appointment. How about those that stay in places like port harcourt do they get to select their preferred embassy for visa appointment

i live in p.h and booked for appointment and was given 5/6/2018 in lagos. i thing u have to use abuja address in applying and your visa application form.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Eldeee(m): 12:11pm On May 30, 2018
osas87:

lol.... �
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lalaski001: 12:33pm On May 30, 2018
Extremism4all:

Congratulations Mr Lalaski, as you have passed through the interview stage, so shall you receive your AM with ease. But your transcript long oooo
Did you drop your International Passport to the VO?

Amen O.

No, they don't take passport again I think. You will be asked to bring it when the AM drops.

Yea, my transcript is long, I just wanted to give all the details.
I laughed too when I saw how long it was after posting it.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by fluxyn(m): 12:35pm On May 30, 2018
MaroCruz:

What's your CGPA?

3.67 Naija version
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Extremism4all: 12:41pm On May 30, 2018
Lalaski001:

Amen O.

No, they don't take passport again I think. You will be asked to bring it when the AM drops.

Yea, my transcript is long, I just wanted to give all the details.
I laughed too when I saw how long it was after posting it.

Okay, I wish you the best Bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kenthumphz(m): 1:07pm On May 30, 2018
Lalaski001:
My Transcript.

Had my interview today.

My personal observation:

Congratulations man. It's ending in praise.

Seems interviews now are long. When we did ours two weeks ago, it was barely up to 25 mins

We are all going to Germany by the grace of the Lord Jesus.

Amen

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lalaski001: 1:19pm On May 30, 2018
Kenthumphz:

Congratulations man. It's ending in praise.

Seems interviews now are long. When we did ours two weeks ago, it was barely up to 25 mins

We are all going to Germany by the grace of the Lord Jesus.

Amen

A BIG Amen to that brother.
The interview would have lasted less than 15 Minutes if she didn't have to type in all my answers.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chuksey1(m): 1:21pm On May 30, 2018
Guys am overjoyed. Popping water
Admission just dropped
M.Sc. Dairy Science
Christian-Albrechts-Universität Kiel
So happy

Please house since tomorrow is a public holiday in Germany will the embassy work tomorrow? I ask this because I saw online that the holiday is a regional one. So I want to know if the embassy participates in regional public holidays?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by osas87(m): 1:49pm On May 30, 2018
[quote author=Jupiterproperty post=68014527][/quote]

You see! this is the problem.... I wont reply ur statement d way u re expectin though. Just ve to advice u to try your best to always follow d thread. I can count up to 15 ppl here who have gone for their interviews. Yet, they still find time to answer some questions here. How do u tink they get to respond to ppl's questions if they dont read through the thread?

Talking about disdain, U dont know me. why conclude?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by holarmyde92: 1:56pm On May 30, 2018
Please which school’s admission is still on for M.sc in agricultural and forestry related courses.
Please this is very urgent.

Thanks for your response
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by jelmusboy(m): 2:08pm On May 30, 2018
Anyone heard back from Ulm for MSc Molecular Medicine?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by upkay: 2:38pm On May 30, 2018
Lalaski001:
My Transcript.

Had my interview today.

My personal observation:

Congratulations. Could you pls tell us the order of docs accordingly? Or is it in the way it's written on the visa application checklist?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by toys2seven(m): 2:41pm On May 30, 2018
Pls tell us the order for the documents arrangements.
Danke.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Ndydy: 2:41pm On May 30, 2018
I went to the high court in Lagos to certify my documents on Monday. I went to the registrars office she told me the price was 200 naira per page. She also wanted to know what I required them for and which country I was going to school and if I had taken German classes lol. She wrote the price and signed on all the copies after sighthing my originals. Though she refused to certify my age declaration which was issued by same court 17 years ago. Her reason was she wasn't there when it was issued so she can't certify it. I went to the cash office and paid the fees for the certification. I was issued an official receipt for the amount paid. I took it back to the registrars office and she signed and put 2 stamps on it. In total I had 3 stamps on the document 1 from the cash office and 2 from the registrars office. It took me 30 mins to complete the process. Her office is quite busy but she attends to people quickly.
iwriterng:

Do you live in Lagos?

They are not touts! They're normal people, hustling to feed themselves. They merely serve as middle man between you and the registrar or whatever the officer is called.

And the office that certified those documents can be easily contacted, because they're real legal office.

Good luck trying to access the registrar office yourself o, most especially in Lagos. You will spend the entire day on hold.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by abjecht(m): 2:42pm On May 30, 2018
hello house, please did anyone apply to TUM masters in management, I will like to know if you have gotten any feedback from them? also, does the three weeks application with uni-assist start counting from the day you applied online after payment have been confirmed or the day they receive your notarised documents?
Danke, Guten Tag!

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.