Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (476) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (692755 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Chriswazo(m): 10:50pm On Jun 05, 2018
Natalife:

To be on a safe side yes. When l did mine l certified in my school as well as notary public.

If u are yet to certify your documents kindly go to Ikeja high court. Make like 3 or 4 copies of each documents. Price very well l repeat price very well. Is cheap and Faster. There is no time to check time.

During my own l did like 25 Copies for 5k. I price no be small.

I hope this post can help someone
Really helpful bro, Tausend Dank!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Chriswazo(m): 10:52pm On Jun 05, 2018
Mamtobs:

German Embassy is free

Notary public might want to cheat you (you'll have to be smart on that one)

High court is 200 naira per one sheet of paper (Ikeja High court)

It depends on what your school wants. Please confirm that your school did not state that you certify at the embassy. if not you can use either notary public or high court

guter Rat
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 10:58pm On Jun 05, 2018
waledora:
Hi gurus, I applied to three(3) schools via uniassist and paid the sum of 135€(for three applications), later applied another one but haven't paid and haven't also sent my documents too. Also, i have withdrew the Application. My question now is;
Will this last application affect the previous ones negatively?
no if you sure you deleted the application go home a sip cold beer
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Highbeeyajibola: 11:03pm On Jun 05, 2018
waledora:
Hi gurus, I applied to three(3) schools via uniassist and paid the sum of 135€(for three applications), later applied another one but haven't paid and haven't also sent my documents too. Also, i have withdrew the Application. My question now is;

Not in any way will it affect.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by waledora(f): 11:15pm On Jun 05, 2018
Coz I just went through the attachment they sent to me and saw this "Payment Information/Account Balance
You have not yet paid the full handling costs for Wintersemester 2018. Please be aware, that we only process your application, if the FULL costs are paid. 30 Euro are still missing"
That word FULL fear me oooo cos I sent my documents(the 3 applications) on 18th and paid on the 25th.... This last one just happened on Friday (1st).
Pls will I get another mail about the application I withdrew?

dailydolar:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by waledora(f): 11:17pm On Jun 05, 2018
Coz I just went through the attachment they sent to me and saw this "Payment Information/Account Balance
You have not yet paid the full handling costs for Wintersemester 2018. Please be aware, that we only process your application, if the FULL costs are paid. 30 Euro are still missing"
That word FULL fear me oooo cos I sent my documents(the 3 applications) on 18th and paid on the 25th.... This last one just happened on Friday (1st).

dailydolar:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by toys2seven(m): 1:49am On Jun 06, 2018
dailydolar:
sir if u wan go Ikeja obalende and ketu and u dey mile 12 na the money wey carry u reach ketu to carry u to the other place ?? The answer is no u will pay 3 times. Nipost charges 1800 for unregistered here in pH and 2k for registered

Cheap: Nipost
Fast: DHL
Somewhere in between: UPS

As long as the destinations aren't the same, you have to pay per destination.

Cheers!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by austinelex: 2:45am On Jun 06, 2018
pls house help me is it a must I lean a German language as prove in other to get admission at any of their university if not ,pls recommend any university I can start an admission application without a prove of German language plsss house I am begging
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Ezyp(m): 3:13am On Jun 06, 2018
waledora:
No it won't
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Ezyp(m): 3:16am On Jun 06, 2018
austinelex:
pls house help me is it a must I lean a German language as prove in other to get admission at any of their university if not ,pls recommend any university I can start an admission application without a prove of German language plsss house I am begging
Use daad.de there you can select English taught only. But be sure to read the school requirements.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chriskitis: 4:24am On Jun 06, 2018
I have still not gotten a reply from the Embassy for Visa interview date
I applied June 4th 5PM
enrollment dealine september
Ive have written to my school to extend.

While I wait, any advise on what I can do.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chrisb2r200: 5:44am On Jun 06, 2018
chriskitis:
I applied June 4th 5PM

My name sake ..,why dem dey use u play like that...dem chop witch ....just calm down small,.,dem go reply u soon....nor send dem any mail again...if dem nor give u date this week, by Sunday night or Monday morning change ur address to abuja....or perhaps use ur enrolment extension letter add take reapply....
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by samajayi1(m): 5:49am On Jun 06, 2018
chriskitis:
I applied June 4th 5PM

I also need enrolment deadline extension. Please who did you write. The international office of your school or your programme coordinator.

And please I also need the format of the letter.

Thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by gagaphorus(m): 6:40am On Jun 06, 2018
[quote author=Humraaaaz post=68197352]

Buy 9000€, Be very careful wen funding with dom account especially first bank's dom account.... First note that theres bank charge and also intermediary bank charge (which is about 40€ per transfer irrespective of the amount)......

In some banks the intermediary bank charge can be set in a way that the sender pays, So u will need to put that into consideration.

If the bank sets it in a way that the receiver pays the 40€, they will debit the 40€ from your fintiba account instead of your Nigerian dom account. for example, If your decide to transfer 8829€ to your account under this option, it means only about 8789€ will get to ur fintiba account. This means no blocking confirmation cos its below minimun amount for blocking. Also will have to pay again to top it up meaning additional 40€ + Nigerian bank charge[/quot

Pls is this payment don with Cbn rate.... How did u go abt ur payment n what bank did u use.... Did that ask of sch invoice.. Help me out with this
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chriskitis: 7:05am On Jun 06, 2018
Thank you very much. I will do just that
chrisb2r200:

My name sake ..,why dem dey use u play like that...dem chop witch ....just calm down small,.,dem go reply u soon....nor send dem any mail again...if dem nor give u date this week, by Sunday night or Monday morning change ur address to abuja....or perhaps use ur enrolment extension letter add take reapply....
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Natalife: 7:06am On Jun 06, 2018
bykomartin:

Jena is cheap and i think its cool. i got admitted too

Which course did u got in Jena
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chriskitis: 7:07am On Jun 06, 2018
I just sent a brief mail to the contact on my enrollment form and sent a message on the general contact form for incoming students.

Hello Sir/Ma,

I got admitted to the European Master in Project Management, currently doing my online enrollment.

However, due to the possibility of visa delay, will it be possible to get a letter of Enrollment Extension till October?

This will aid the visa application process in my country (Nigeria).

Looking forward to hearing from you..

Kind Regards

samajayi1:

I also need enrolment deadline extension. Please who did you write. The international office of your school or your programme coordinator.

And please I also need the format of the letter.

Thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dayjeee(m): 7:09am On Jun 06, 2018
victree007:
It is right there. Open the link and click on "Deadline and Application Form" Then when it opens you click "Download"
good morning bro,
pls how were u able to upload passport?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dayjeee(m): 7:09am On Jun 06, 2018
Kamps:

http://www.europeanstudies.info/en/applicationadmission/#tx-inlinetabs-container-31796..That's the link to download the application form. if still you are having issues, you can message me then I will send you the PDF on my phone.. the deadline is June 30th

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by samajayi1(m): 7:29am On Jun 06, 2018
chriskitis:
I just sent a brief mail to the contact on my enrollment form and sent a message on the general contact form for incoming students.

Hello Sir/Ma,

I got admitted to the European Master in Project Management, currently doing my online enrollment.

However, due to the possibility of visa delay, will it be possible to get a letter of Enrollment Extension till October?

This will aid the visa application process in my country (Nigeria).

Looking forward to hearing from you..

Kind Regards

Thank you very much bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ejikeme27: 7:36am On Jun 06, 2018
Good morning...pls how much is courier envelope at DHL head in lagos?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 06, 2018
Good Morning all, anyone going to Europa University Flensburg this winter.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 8:15am On Jun 06, 2018
waledora:

check If u really deleted it ? If yes then it will definitely change check your portal first and confirm good luck
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 8:19am On Jun 06, 2018
chriskitis:
I applied June 4th 5PM

apply again and use abuja address if you have any the reasonreason they have not reply is cos your enrollment is close the the date been issued now by the embassy the early you use abuja address the better for you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by okpala95(m): 8:31am On Jun 06, 2018
So no one is going to ulm university yet??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by victree007(m): 9:01am On Jun 06, 2018
dayjeee:

good morning bro,

I didn't apply there so I'm sorry bro I don't have any information regarding that
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dolpaz: 9:44am On Jun 06, 2018
Gent009:
Hi. pls i have a question. how easy or difficult is it to get PR in Germany after the completion of masters.

Hi,

Let me take my time to explain some of the process of obtaining PR "According to my City" and with the best of my knowledge.

First, you need to understand that there´re certain courses that get you jobs faster. If your´re studying a STEM course, then you´re qualified to access the job market easily. STEM means Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics. However, you need to have some good command of German even if you work with a Multinational firm. I worked with one and I know why am saying this.

I´ll paint the real and true story here without mincing words.

First, some German does not believe blacks can attain some position and also engage in some challenging task. they get awed when they see blacks over perform at work place especially in Medicine, IT, Engineering. I think they believe our background is not strong enough or something. More-so, their orientation is that most "LAGER" jobs are meant to be done by blacks maybe because of our strength and of course the money involved... I mean working with company like Benz, VW, Amazon, these guys pays really good but they´ll stretch you to the limit. don´t get swayed, a black working in the Office settings is achievable but you have to be on top of your game.

LAGER = FACTORY **

Secondly, When it comes to full time jobs not Aushilfe, or Werkstudent or Holiday jobs which every student can get easily, we are at the bottom ebb of the employment chain. Especially if you have your first degree in another country and perhaps have a Msc in Germany, they tend to consider Germans first, followed by EU candidates, then students with German Arbitur (whether Africa or Asia) because the German Arbitur(Bsc) is very challenging coupled with some technical courses. This they believe would have given you a solid background. Then comes the Americans, Canadians, Asians (Chinese, Japan, e.t.c) South Asian, Africans in that pecking order. Getting a full time jobs allows you access to some financial opportunities like house and car loans and so much but still, Its doable and you´ll have to be well knowledgeable in your field. Now this is where German knowledge plays an important role.. you´re in the office and the Germans are gossiping about you and how they want to frustrate you out of the office, you can easily intercept/decode the communication easily and perhaps escalate it further. Lots happens in the office. though, I have never experience any but I hear stories. The moment you make a little mistake, they report to the boss and its all in GERMAN. They´ll come back laughing with you but hey, you´re being crucified behind closed doors. Also, emails, news and Ads will all be in German and you´ll not like to bore your colleague by always asking him to translate for you cos he´s also on a tight deadline.. you could use google translate but at times, the translation may be wrong and you could be carrying the wrong message. So biko if you have the time and wanna settle here.. LEARN GERMAN LANGUAGE. ITS THE MEAL TICKET HERE !!!

So after getting a job in your FIELD OF STUDY you need to pay your taxes, Insurance and Socials consecutively into the German system for Minimum of 24 months. This will obviously grant you a Niederlassungserlaubnis (Also known as Permanent Resident Permit). But prior to getting the Niederlassung, you can get the so called EU blue card with your job contract. This would allow you to work anywhere in Europe. But its advisable to work in Germany and pay your taxes right there so you can get the PR. If you work in another EU country, then your PR could be extended. The EU blue card can be requested for immediately you get a FULL-TIME job with 40 hours per week and minimum of a certain income.. I think from 2200€ per month after every deductions have been made.

Thirdly, if you are not in the STEM category but would love to earn a PR, you can also work as a Freelancer after your study but in your FIELD. Ensure you have a proof of constant remittance of taxes and socials into the German system for 2 years and you can go ahead to apply. Germany does not joke with taxes and they frown deeply at defaulters. Its not rocket science but people are getting it and Nigerians especially. I need to state here that the system and Law is very complicated and even Germans working in the Auslanderbehorde gets confused. Just do the needful and never try to circumvent or bypass the system.

Lastly, ensure you keep a clean RECORD, don´t dent your Police Character report also known as Führungszeugnis. Once dented, it´s a stigma for life which will follow you everywhere you go. Don´t bypass Taxes, avoid jumping trains and tram without a valid ticket, don´t get into trouble. Live a simple and God fearing life, respect the law, Ignore mofo´s and Racist everywhere you find them and remember to reference God in everything.

May God bless our hustle

I drop my Pen here....!

Wishing everyone Success

Gemeinsam sind wir starke !!!
Together we are Strong !!!

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by willy2000(m): 9:57am On Jun 06, 2018
dolpaz:

Hi,

Let me take my time to explain some of the process of obtaining PR "According to my City" and with the best of my knowledge.

First, you need to understand that there´re certain courses that get you jobs faster. If your´re studying a STEM course, then you´re qualified to access the job market easily. STEM means Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics. However, you need to have some good command of German even if you work with a Multinational firm. I worked with one and I know why am saying this.

First, some German does not believe blacks can attain some position and also engage in some challenging task. they get awed when they see blacks over perform at work place especially in Medicine, IT, Engineering. I think they believe our background is not strong enough or something. More-so, their orientation is that most "LAGER" jobs are meant to be done by blacks maybe because of our strength and of course the money involved... I mean working with company like Benz, VW, Amazon, these guys pays really good but they´ll stretch you to the limit. don´t get swayed, a black working in the Office settings is achievable but you have to be on top of your game.

LAGER = FACTORY **

Secondly, When it comes to full time jobs not Aushilfe, or Werkstudent or Holiday jobs which every student can get easily, we are at the bottom ebb of the employment chain. Especially if you have your first degree in another country and perhaps have a Msc in Germany, they tend to consider Germans first, followed by EU candidates, then students with German Arbitur (whether Africa or Asia) because the German Arbitur(Bsc) is very challenging coupled with some technical courses. This they believe would have given you a solid background. Then comes the Americans, Canadians, Asians (Chinese, Japan, e.t.c) South Asian, Africans in that pecking order. Getting a full time jobs allows you access to some financial opportunities like house and car loans and so much but still, Its doable and you´ll have to be well knowledgeable in your field. Now this is where German knowledge plays an important role.. you´re in the office and the Germans are gossiping about you and how they want to frustrate you out of the office, you can easily intercept/decode the communication easily and perhaps escalate it further. Lots happens in the office. though, I have never experience any but I hear stories. The moment you make a little mistake, they report to the boss and its all in GERMAN. They´ll come back laughing with you but hey, you´re being crucified behind closed doors. Also, emails, news and Ads will all be in German and you´ll not like to bore your colleague by always asking him to translate for you cos he´s also on a tight deadline.. you could use google translate but at times, the translation may be wrong and you could be carrying the wrong message. So biko if you have the time and wanna settle here.. LEARN GERMAN LANGUAGE. ITS THE MEAL TICKET HERE !!!

So after getting a job in your FIELD OF STUDY you need to pay your taxes, Insurance and Socials consecutively into the German system for Minimum of 24 months. This will obviously grant you a Niederlassungserlaubnis (Also known as Permanent Resident Permit). But prior to getting the Niederlassung, you can get the so called EU blue card with your job contract. This would allow you to work anywhere in Europe. But its advisable to work in Germany and pay your taxes right there so you can get the PR. If you work in another EU country, then your PR could be extended. The EU blue card can be requested for immediately you get a FULL-TIME job with 40 hours per week and minimum of a certain income.. I think from 2200€ per month after every deductions have been made.

Thirdly, if you are not in the STEM category but would love to earn a PR, you can also work as a Freelancer after your study but in your FIELD. Ensure you have a proof of constant remittance of taxes and socials into the German system for 2 years and you can go ahead to apply. Germany does not joke with taxes and they frown deeply at defaulters. Its not rocket science but people are getting it and Nigerians especially. I need to state here that the system and Law is very complicated and even Germans working in the Auslanderbehorde gets confused. Just do the needful and never try to circumvent or bypass the system.

Lastly, ensure you keep a clean RECORD, don´t dent your Police Character report also known as Führungszeugnis. Once dented, it´s a stigma for life which will follow you everywhere you go. Don´t bypass Taxes, avoid jumping trains and tram without a valid ticket, don´t get into trouble. Live a simple and God fearing life, respect the law, Ignore mofo´s and Racist everywhere you find them and remember to reference God in everything.

May God bless our hustle

I drop my Pen here....!

Wishing everyone Success

bist du noch hier?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by GeneralBahdGuy: 10:00am On Jun 06, 2018
Chriswazo:

Ok, at what cost and your location pls
Registered mail 1800 from Benin to Berlin.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Humraaaaz: 10:01am On Jun 06, 2018
[quote author=gagaphorus post=68219872][/quote]

Jst open a domicillary account, buy euros and fund it..... Then transfer the euros to your fintiba account using the details on the 2-page "MAKE THE TRANSFER" document sent to you by fintiba
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dolpaz: 10:05am On Jun 06, 2018
willy2000:

bist du noch hier?

Ja, auf jedenfall

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by johndoefoo: 10:25am On Jun 06, 2018
dolpaz:

Hi,

LAGER = FACTORY **

May God bless our hustle

I drop my Pen here....!

Wishing everyone Success

Any advantage of getting Germany PR over Yankee PR, or Aussie PR? My plan is to port to yankee or Aussie after studying in Germany.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.