Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (479) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (696220 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Natalife: 7:05pm On Jun 06, 2018
dolpaz:

1) Go to the German embassy website, the required documents have been uploaded for your perusal
2) Anyone can fund your account even your enemy. The koko is to have the funds in your account.. NB: its not compulsory to fund before the interview but funding will give you an edge.
3) No, it wont affect

Goodluck

Thank you so much. But l have seen the documents l am talking about arrangement. Will it be in that order as listed in the website.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chuksey1(m): 7:07pm On Jun 06, 2018
Cc: dolpaz

Bros how is the city of Kiel like
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 06, 2018
chuksey1:
r u heading to Kiel this winter? I'm also going to Schleswig-Holstein
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 06, 2018
chuksey1:
r u heading to Kiel this winter? I'm also going to Schleswig-Holstein
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Natalife: 7:16pm On Jun 06, 2018
Learning German Language is not easyooooo. God help me. If l start is either sleep or Hunger one of them must come.

The language be like when someone is speaking in tongues...

Abeg let me come and be going.....

7 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 7:46pm On Jun 06, 2018
Kenthumphz:

Boss, nice job. Lemme use this opportunity that I have to ask this question. I have an option of going to Siegen or Frankfurt for Economic Policy. I prefer Siegen (which is a small city) actually because of that and some academic reasons. Am not one to be influenced by how big a city is. If need be o can still relocate after studies. What do you make of my town Siegen and my choice. Thanks.

Berliner, Dolpaz, Willy, your inputs are highly sought after in this regard too.

God bless

I have not been to any of the states but I have people that are there. Siegen semester ticket will give you access to all the towns and cities in NRW which is the state with the highest population in Germany, though, it is a city of about 100K inhabitants. I think you should be able to find something doing most importantly with the advantage of the semester ticket. Frankfurt, on the other hand, is one of the Germany economic capitals with a population of about 700 - 800K but the semester ticket cannot take you throughout the whole state like NRW. However, there will be more opportunities than the former. If I should pick between the two, I will pick Frankfurt but sometimes it doesn't work out that way. Once in a while, someone in a small city might have gotten a job while someone in a big city is still searching, it sometimes depends on luck and what you are able to offer. Sit down discuss with your inner man, if you are a Christian, let the spirit of the Lord directs you. Finally, while coming, you can certify some documents along. If you get to city/course A and it is not making sense, don't waste time before you quickly switch to plan B. Wishing you all the best. Shalom

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Ezyp(m): 7:47pm On Jun 06, 2018
Natalife:
Learning German Language is not easyooooo. God help me. If l start is either sleep or Hunger one of them must come.

The language be like when someone is speaking in tongues...

Abeg let me come and be going.....
grin grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chuksey1(m): 7:50pm On Jun 06, 2018
shasha25:

r u heading to Kiel this winter?
I'm also going to Schleswig-Holstein

Yeah. Going to CAU what about you. Have u gotten admission and been able to secure visa appointment?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by bochu03: 8:07pm On Jun 06, 2018
Abeg house,shey I need to pAy more than 8640 before them go block my account?cos a friend of mine said I will pay 8800 b4 them go block am..pls how true is that
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by clapper04: 8:21pm On Jun 06, 2018
honourableseyi:

It is not about your plan but what the schools want. They are the one that will determine the mode of the application unless if you don't want to apply to schools under uni-assist. Shalom
Alright sir, but someone replied that applying via uni-assist bolster up ones chances of getting admission.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Hayor4real: 8:23pm On Jun 06, 2018
@ Honourableseyi is it possible to apply to another university while your in germany
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 8:26pm On Jun 06, 2018
Hayor4real:
@ Honourableseyi is it possible to apply to another university while your in germany

Highly possible. Shalom

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 8:28pm On Jun 06, 2018
clapper04:

Alright sir, but someone replied that applying via uni-assist bolster up ones chances of getting admission.

Yes because of the number of applicants. More people apply to schools with direct admission than the schools under uni-assist. More applicants, more competition. Shalom
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by clapper04: 8:32pm On Jun 06, 2018
honourableseyi:

Yes because of the number of applicants. More people apply to schools with direct admission than the schools under uni-assist. More applicants, more competition. Shalom
Alright Thanks chief
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Hayor4real: 8:34pm On Jun 06, 2018
honourableseyi:

Highly possible. Shalom
Thank you very much
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 06, 2018
chuksey1:

Yeah. Going to CAU what about you. Have u gotten admission and been able to secure visa appointment?

yes and yes.
though I'm heading to Europa University Flensburg

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chuksey1(m): 9:02pm On Jun 06, 2018
shasha25:

yes and yes.
though I'm heading Europa University Flensburg

Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 06, 2018
chuksey1:

Nice
how about you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by manuel04(m): 9:16pm On Jun 06, 2018
honourableseyi:

Yes, that is the total amount to be deposited. If you can add extra, it still your money anyway. 8640 + 150 = 8790 app. €8800. Shalom
Thank you Honorable Seyi
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by okpala95(m): 9:23pm On Jun 06, 2018
bochu03:
Abeg house,shey I need to pAy more than 8640 before them go block my account?cos a friend of mine said I will pay 8800 b4 them go block am..pls how true is that

Oga pls read previous pages.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chuksey1(m): 9:51pm On Jun 06, 2018
shasha25:

how about you

I have not gotten yet. I sent mails to the embassy last week yet no reply.. I have applied for extension of enrollment deadline. As soon as I get that I will try again

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by johndoefoo: 10:03pm On Jun 06, 2018
willy2000:

Dude follow your heart. what is good for the geese..... you know the rest. It is not everybody that likes yankee same with Germany. If your main purpose is PR, think twice b4 making that decision. like in the bible, "The fastest runner doesn't always win the race, and the strongest warrior doesn't always win the battle. The wise sometimes go hungry, and the skillful are not necessarily wealthy. And those who are educated don't always lead successful lives. It is all decided by chance, by being in the right place at the right time."

1) Your dream ?
let johndoefoo = 'German PR';
let hapiness = ['success'];
if( johndoefoo === 'success' ){
return 'German PR';
}else{
return null;
}

2) Reality
let sucess = ['German PR', 'Yankee PR', 'Aussie PR'];
let suffer = ['remain in naija'];
let johndeofoo = '';

if ( johndeofoo === 'GermanPR'){
return sucess ;
}else if(johndeofoo === ' Yankee PR'){
return success;
}else if(johndeofoo === 'Aussie PR'){
return sucess;
}else{
return suffer;
}

@dolpaz check my code out.... Mehn i don der tear this script like mad grin grin grin I know say error dey ohhh tongue

Lol your Javascript sucks(I don't know who introduce the "let", it will never be used, "var" should just stay... Since you created an array called success, you could just refer to the array position in your ifelse statement. Not your fault though, javascript sucks in general.

void coding() {
String javascript = "sucks";
do {
java;
} while(javascript == "sucks!" )

}
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kenthumphz(m): 10:06pm On Jun 06, 2018
honourableseyi:

I have not been to any of the states but I have people that are there. Siegen semester ticket will give you access to all the towns and cities in NRW which is the state with the highest population in Germany, though, it is a city of about 100K inhabitants. I think you should be able to find something doing most importantly with the advantage of the semester ticket. Frankfurt, on the other hand, is one of the Germany economic capitals with a population of about 700 - 800K but the semester ticket cannot take you throughout the whole state like NRW. However, there will be more opportunities than the former. If I should pick between the two, I will pick Frankfurt but sometimes it doesn't work out that way. Once in a while, someone in a small city might have gotten a job while someone in a big city is still searching, it sometimes depends on luck and what you are able to offer. Sit down discuss with your inner man, if you are a Christian, let the spirit of the Lord directs you. Finally, while coming, you can certify some documents along. If you get to city/course A and it is not making sense, don't waste time before you quickly switch to plan B. Wishing you all the best. Shalom

Honestly wanna say thanks to Dolpaz and Honourableseyi. God will continue to bless you guys.

After all said and done, like you said, am more at peace with the small city(Siegen) than with the big city. That's cos God is not restricted to big cities.
Would still pray about it again. At the end of it all, it's to do His will and see Him glorified in my life.

OK, enough of the preaching.

Before I go, Honourableseyi, you made mention of certifying documents, can you expatiate on that.

Thanks as always

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by AlphaPen(m): 10:21pm On Jun 06, 2018
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by mayorelnino(m): 10:36pm On Jun 06, 2018
dolpaz:

I´ll drag an old NL here who will share his Canadian experience and also make similarities between the two countries. we chatted at length but it´ll be nice to hear from the horses mouth..

So stay tuned !
God bless you boss.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by MaroCruz(m): 10:42pm On Jun 06, 2018
dolpaz:

Hmm... Siegen and those strong headed people at the Auslanderbehorde.

Well, the problem with Siegen according a friend like a brother is "Die zug ended dort, Alles Fahrgäste musst aussteigen grin "

Hello Doplaz, thanks for your valuable contribution to this thread, please what in particular is wrong with the Foreign Office in Siegen?

Also hope this statement is talking about train usage literally "Die zug ended dort, Alles Fahrgäste musst aussteigen grin "
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Chichaope: 10:50pm On Jun 06, 2018
I'm heading to Jena this winter by God's grace, is there anyone here who's there already or knows much about the place to please enlighten me and others heading that way.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dayjeee(m): 10:58pm On Jun 06, 2018
honourableseyi:

There is nothing you are not getting right. The course is a hot cake and it is restricted. In fact, the minimum German grade is 2.3 and above. Apply to other schools, you can reapply again when you are in Germany if you love the course that much. Shalom
mine in Germany scale shld be around 1.9,

it is well sha
thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by 4dor: 11:09pm On Jun 06, 2018
willy2000:

Dude follow your heart. what is good for the geese..... you know the rest. It is not everybody that likes yankee same with Germany. If your main purpose is PR, think twice b4 making that decision. like in the bible, "The fastest runner doesn't always win the race, and the strongest warrior doesn't always win the battle. The wise sometimes go hungry, and the skillful are not necessarily wealthy. And those who are educated don't always lead successful lives. It is all decided by chance, by being in the right place at the right time."

1) Your dream ?
let johndoefoo = 'German PR';
let hapiness = ['success'];
if( johndoefoo === 'success' ){
return 'German PR';
}else{
return null;
}

2) Reality
let sucess = ['German PR', 'Yankee PR', 'Aussie PR'];
let suffer = ['remain in naija'];
let johndeofoo = '';

if ( johndeofoo === 'GermanPR'){
return sucess ;
}else if(johndeofoo === ' Yankee PR'){
return success;
}else if(johndeofoo === 'Aussie PR'){
return sucess;
}else{
return suffer;
}

@dolpaz check my code out.... Mehn i don der tear this script like mad grin grin grin I know say error dey ohhh tongue

Let is wrong for johndoefoo. It has to be const, you also need to learn your array methods grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Humraaaaz: 11:11pm On Jun 06, 2018
bochu03:

if its fintiba, 8829€

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by RadiantMe: 11:13pm On Jun 06, 2018
Please who is in Schweinfurt (Studying at FHWS)?
I am looking for accommodation. I hard it is quite hard to get one.

Hilfe!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 11:32pm On Jun 06, 2018
manuel04:

Thank you Honorable Seyi

You are welcome. This is for Deutsche bank, Fintiba or expatro might be different like +50 or thereabouts. Shalom

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.