Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (477) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (698162 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by willy2000(m): 10:39am On Jun 06, 2018
dolpaz:

Ja, auf jedenfall

wie geht's dir? es ist schon lange hier, dass wir gesprochen haben. ich habe dich noch am Herz, wegen des Themas, das wir telefoniert haben. bin selber noch nicht ins licht gekommen.

make i write for English ohh before spambot go ban me grin grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by okpala95(m): 10:50am On Jun 06, 2018
willy2000:

wie geht's dir? es ist schon lange hier, dass wir gesprochen haben. ich habe dich noch am Herz, wegen des Themas, das wir telefoniert haben. bin selber noch nicht ins licht gekommen.

make i write for English ohh before spambot go ban me grin grin

This bros be using Google translator to write german grin grin

Abeg write in English.. Let's see biko
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by austinelex: 11:11am On Jun 06, 2018
Ezyp:

Use daad.de there you can select English taught only. But be sure to read the school requirements.
thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by bochu03: 11:11am On Jun 06, 2018
Pls house abeg I wan do 6 months insurance.. Abeg any link of who go connect me and how much
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dolpaz: 11:18am On Jun 06, 2018
okpala95:

See this guy.. smh

Please stop the assumption. This is someone studying Msc informatik in German and who has a C1/C2 German knowledge..!

Dont be too quick to judge bro !

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by OBYNOWEST12(m): 11:23am On Jun 06, 2018
dolpaz:

Hi,

Let me take my time to explain some of the process of obtaining PR "According to my City" and with the best of my knowledge.

First, you need to understand that there´re certain courses that get you jobs faster. If your´re studying a STEM course, then you´re qualified to access the job market easily. STEM means Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics. However, you need to have some good command of German even if you work with a Multinational firm. I worked with one and I know why am saying this.

I´ll paint the real and true story here without mincing words.

First, some German does not believe blacks can attain some position and also engage in some challenging task. they get awed when they see blacks over perform at work place especially in Medicine, IT, Engineering. I think they believe our background is not strong enough or something. More-so, their orientation is that most "LAGER" jobs are meant to be done by blacks maybe because of our strength and of course the money involved... I mean working with company like Benz, VW, Amazon, these guys pays really good but they´ll stretch you to the limit. don´t get swayed, a black working in the Office settings is achievable but you have to be on top of your game.

LAGER = FACTORY **

Secondly, When it comes to full time jobs not Aushilfe, or Werkstudent or Holiday jobs which every student can get easily, we are at the bottom ebb of the employment chain. Especially if you have your first degree in another country and perhaps have a Msc in Germany, they tend to consider Germans first, followed by EU candidates, then students with German Arbitur (whether Africa or Asia) because the German Arbitur(Bsc) is very challenging coupled with some technical courses. This they believe would have given you a solid background. Then comes the Americans, Canadians, Asians (Chinese, Japan, e.t.c) South Asian, Africans in that pecking order. Getting a full time jobs allows you access to some financial opportunities like house and car loans and so much but still, Its doable and you´ll have to be well knowledgeable in your field. Now this is where German knowledge plays an important role.. you´re in the office and the Germans are gossiping about you and how they want to frustrate you out of the office, you can easily intercept/decode the communication easily and perhaps escalate it further. Lots happens in the office. though, I have never experience any but I hear stories. The moment you make a little mistake, they report to the boss and its all in GERMAN. They´ll come back laughing with you but hey, you´re being crucified behind closed doors. Also, emails, news and Ads will all be in German and you´ll not like to bore your colleague by always asking him to translate for you cos he´s also on a tight deadline.. you could use google translate but at times, the translation may be wrong and you could be carrying the wrong message. So biko if you have the time and wanna settle here.. LEARN GERMAN LANGUAGE. ITS THE MEAL TICKET HERE !!!

So after getting a job in your FIELD OF STUDY you need to pay your taxes, Insurance and Socials consecutively into the German system for Minimum of 24 months. This will obviously grant you a Niederlassungserlaubnis (Also known as Permanent Resident Permit). But prior to getting the Niederlassung, you can get the so called EU blue card with your job contract. This would allow you to work anywhere in Europe. But its advisable to work in Germany and pay your taxes right there so you can get the PR. If you work in another EU country, then your PR could be extended. The EU blue card can be requested for immediately you get a FULL-TIME job with 40 hours per week and minimum of a certain income.. I think from 2200€ per month after every deductions have been made.

Thirdly, if you are not in the STEM category but would love to earn a PR, you can also work as a Freelancer after your study but in your FIELD. Ensure you have a proof of constant remittance of taxes and socials into the German system for 2 years and you can go ahead to apply. Germany does not joke with taxes and they frown deeply at defaulters. Its not rocket science but people are getting it and Nigerians especially. I need to state here that the system and Law is very complicated and even Germans working in the Auslanderbehorde gets confused. Just do the needful and never try to circumvent or bypass the system.

Lastly, ensure you keep a clean RECORD, don´t dent your Police Character report also known as Führungszeugnis. Once dented, it´s a stigma for life which will follow you everywhere you go. Don´t bypass Taxes, avoid jumping trains and tram without a valid ticket, don´t get into trouble. Live a simple and God fearing life, respect the law, Ignore mofo´s and Racist everywhere you find them and remember to reference God in everything.

May God bless our hustle

I drop my Pen here....!

Wishing everyone Success

Gemeinsam sind wir starke !!!
Together we are Strong !!!

Nice write up,, may God bless you

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dolpaz: 11:24am On Jun 06, 2018
bochu03:
Pls house abeg I wan do 6 months insurance.. Abeg any link of who go connect me and how much

In Nigeria, use IGI, Leadway, Mansard, e.t.c 6 months should be around 21k but you can always call them for more info
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by OBYNOWEST12(m): 11:33am On Jun 06, 2018
dolpaz:

In Nigeria, use IGI, Leadway, Mansard, e.t.c 6 months should be around 21k but you can always call them for more info

@ Dolpaz can we chat on what's app please..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 06, 2018
industrialchemi:

You mean 100 or less for each department?
I know you on telegram, you stepped on toes. Internet never forgets. NF�����

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by MaroCruz(m): 12:04pm On Jun 06, 2018
johndoefoo:

Any advantage of getting Germany PR over Yankee PR, or Aussie PR? My plan is to port to yankee or Aussie after studying in Germany.

Same here, I'm trying really hard to learn the language but I know it'll take years to become really proficient. Hoping to get good grades, some working experience, then port to Aussie or Canada

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by willy2000(m): 12:15pm On Jun 06, 2018
johndoefoo:

Any advantage of getting Germany PR over Yankee PR, or Aussie PR? My plan is to port to yankee or Aussie after studying in Germany.

Dude follow your heart. what is good for the geese..... you know the rest. It is not everybody that likes yankee same with Germany. If your main purpose is PR, think twice b4 making that decision. like in the bible, "The fastest runner doesn't always win the race, and the strongest warrior doesn't always win the battle. The wise sometimes go hungry, and the skillful are not necessarily wealthy. And those who are educated don't always lead successful lives. It is all decided by chance, by being in the right place at the right time."

1) Your dream ?
let johndoefoo = 'German PR';
let hapiness = ['success'];
if( johndoefoo === 'success' ){
return 'German PR';
}else{
return null;
}

2) Reality
let sucess = ['German PR', 'Yankee PR', 'Aussie PR'];
let suffer = ['remain in naija'];
let johndeofoo = '';

if ( johndeofoo === 'GermanPR'){
return sucess ;
}else if(johndeofoo === ' Yankee PR'){
return success;
}else if(johndeofoo === 'Aussie PR'){
return sucess;
}else{
return suffer;
}

@dolpaz check my code out.... Mehn i don der tear this script like mad grin grin grin I know say error dey ohhh tongue

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by happystep(m): 12:16pm On Jun 06, 2018
Did you use Uni-assit on Jena.
How did they said you the admission letter

bykomartin:

Jena is cheap and i think its cool. i got admitted too
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by willy2000(m): 12:17pm On Jun 06, 2018
okpala95:

You dey jealous mi ni? you think say na Google translator i take write am........ Dream on grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 06, 2018
dayjeee:
good morning bro,
pls how were u able to upload passport?
use Online pdf editor. Pdfescape.com

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 06, 2018
dayjeee:
good morning bro,
pls how were u able to upload passport?
use Online pdf editor. Pdfescape.com
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 06, 2018
happystep:
Did you use Uni-assit on Jena. How did they said you the admission letter
it's a direct application, in fact online. u will get your admission letter via email. good luck
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by happystep(m): 12:28pm On Jun 06, 2018
Please Nipost may charge from N500 to N1500 depending on the size,weight and your approach, per parcel.

I tried in Enugu and they said N1600, I left and tried another branch ask of #500 stamp and dropped it on the slot. The Mail still reached Germany in 15 days.
If you are not behind time, Nipost is still OK.

Chriswazo:
Please what is the cheapest courier service to

Germany How much do Nipost charge

If am sending Three documents to different schools through a postal agency, does it mean i will pay three times for them all or is there a way to package and send it to cut cost

Dailydolar, Mamtobs

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lumiaking: 1:11pm On Jun 06, 2018
please someone should help with German embassy website here
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Phineas01(m): 1:12pm On Jun 06, 2018
willy2000:

Dude follow your heart. what is good for the geese..... you know the rest. It is not everybody that likes yankee same with Germany. If your main purpose is PR, think twice b4 making that decision. like in the bible, "The fastest runner doesn't always win the race, and the strongest warrior doesn't always win the battle. The wise sometimes go hungry, and the skillful are not necessarily wealthy. And those who are educated don't always lead successful lives. It is all decided by chance, by being in the right place at the right time."

1) Your dream ?
return 'German PR';
}else{
return null;
}

2) Reality
let johndeofoo = '';

return sucess ;
return success;
return sucess;
}else{
return suffer;
}

@dolpaz check my code out.... Mehn i don der tear this script like mad grin grin grin I know say error dey ohhh tongue

cheesy cheesy life of a programmer
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by willy2000(m): 1:16pm On Jun 06, 2018
Lumiaking:
please someone should help with German embassy website here
na nokia 3310 you dey use browse...... I wanted to ignore your post but I just couldn't. There is something called WWW.GOOGLE.COM use it, it is free..... FREE FREE FREE

6 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by okpala95(m): 1:17pm On Jun 06, 2018
dolpaz:

See this guy.. smh

Please stop the assumption. This is someone studying Msc informatik in German and who has a C1/C2 German knowledge..!

Dont be too quick to judge bro !

I'm not judging. I was only being sarcastic. Your German is really not necessary.

You two should take your German to PM since only few people can read the message you're tryna pass across. That's if there's a message sef.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by okpala95(m): 1:20pm On Jun 06, 2018
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by okpala95(m): 1:20pm On Jun 06, 2018
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by osifo4ever: 1:22pm On Jun 06, 2018
no admission drop today especially Bremen
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by okpala95(m): 1:24pm On Jun 06, 2018
willy2000:

You dey jealous mi ni? you think say na Google translator i take write am........ Dream on grin

Jealous ke. We sef dey learn the language and we will come for you. grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chrisb2r200: 1:31pm On Jun 06, 2018
osifo4ever:
no admission drop today especially Bremen
Lol. Osifo....if this people nor admit u. .u fit kill sombori ooo.....just relax u r not alone....me self dey wait neuroscience and dem say 6-8 weeks after deadline na d 5th week be this...so just relax....ur own don even dey show processing....maybe dem dey type ur admission letter like this....find one cold orijin take calm down....while u change Ur residential address to abuja....hehehe wink wink

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by willy2000(m): 1:33pm On Jun 06, 2018
okpala95:

I'm not judging. I was only being sarcastic. Your German is really not necessary.

You two should take your German to PM since only few people can read the message you're tryna pass across. That's if there's a message sef.

Dude this is a public forum, if I write and you can't read it, simply move on. I have to write to use whatever language I want to use, as long as I don't break any of the 22 commandments here.

Drops mic!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by sherif25: 1:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
Gud day gurus in house.. its been a while I have applied to th koln for masters in automation and IT.. can I mail them to know the status of my admission?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dolpaz: 2:05pm On Jun 06, 2018
willy2000:

1) Your dream ?
return 'German PR';
}else{
return null;
}

2) Reality
let johndeofoo = '';

return sucess ;
return success;
return sucess;
}else{
return suffer;
}

You have a syntax error there.. But its a fine code which will run..

Good job. better pikin.

You sha wan be like your master grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.