Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,522 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (483) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (697859 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by okpala95(m): 4:31pm On Jun 07, 2018
Adebashy:
Has anyone gotten AM yet. I mean those that did interview in May!

AM k? By this time??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by austinelex: 4:40pm On Jun 07, 2018
helloo good pple the house can someone with a TOEFL score of 45 still get admitted to any Germany university pls I need response
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Zeus201(m): 4:55pm On Jun 07, 2018
cjall:
Hello Gurus in the house, thanks for your contribution that have led to my successful interview, please can someone tell me about stuttgart city, and jobs. have gone through this tread and havent seen anything about that city. thanks

Pls do you mind sharing the interview questions and in fact how the whole experience was, if you don't mind.
To help better prepare us going for interview soon.
Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by 4dor: 4:55pm On Jun 07, 2018
dolpaz:

He´s actually right.

Let allows you to declare variable for a "Local Scope"

While var can be used to declare variable "Globally"

Since Javascript has lots of children.. E.g Node, Angular, Ecmascript, React, Typescript, e.t.c the way these Frameworks declares variables tends to differs. Javascript these days self is now confusing but we ain´t got no choice than to tilt along.

for example:

Using Let
let beebee = 'foo';
let beebee= 'bar'; // Throws a Syntax Error because an Identifier 'beebee' has already been declared

Using Var
var 9ja= 'foo';
var 9ja= 'bar'; // This runs without a problem, reason because the previously assigned value in `9ja` will be replaced with the new declaration.

So he´s right

As for the array, how else does one declare Array in Javascript.. Ayam lost here, maybe you can enlighten us more.. smiley smiley

We are already deviating.. This is not a programmer´s thread biko...!

I was talking about the first line, johndoefoo wants a German PR that's a constant (the only reason this might be wrong is if I didn't understand the need of the person)

As for the array, I didn't mention anything about declaring, I only told him to learn his array methods e.g. Array.map and Array.slice

I totally agree about the deviating part grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by osifo4ever: 5:16pm On Jun 07, 2018
The mail sent to me by bremen today,i can't access the attachement,it is displaying page not founded.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by activistjohnny(m): 5:24pm On Jun 07, 2018
Hulkimiliano:

Do u have his contact?
you can pm him on nairaland. just checking thread 478,479 and 480. he's online. justpl pm him. he will reply you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by haybellfire(m): 5:40pm On Jun 07, 2018
cjall:
Hello Gurus in the house, thanks for your contribution that have led to my successful interview, please can someone tell me about stuttgart city, and jobs. have gone through this tread and havent seen anything about that city. thanks
Almost everybody knows Stuttgart is an industrious city in Germany now. But hope u know it's in Baden-wunterburg. And the Tuition fee of £1500 is charged in schools in that state. Hence, most people really apply to schools there but rather find closed by cities with tuition free schools then go there to work... Students ports there during summer break(long break) to work too when there are more availability of Jobs as native Germans and some EU students go home for break
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Ezyp(m): 5:42pm On Jun 07, 2018
Adebashy:
Has anyone gotten AM yet. I mean those that did interview in May!
Yeah 2 guys I know of who had their interview on the 7th got AM 3days ago

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by haybellfire(m): 5:46pm On Jun 07, 2018
Ezyp:

Yeah 2 guys I know of who had their interview on the 7th got AM 3days ago
Are they for winter semester? I thought embassy notified people after they had interview that they are pending all winter application until July before they forward their Application to DE?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by haybellfire(m): 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2018
Kryptomeniac:
Goodday everyone. Gurus here i need ur advice Still on booking of interview appointment, I have booked twice now with my main Email address and Ogun state address. No reply from embassy. Enrollment deadline is 11th Oct. The last booking was early morning Tuesday, same time I wrote my school for extension of deadline.
That's the mail I just got in reply to the extension of enrollment deadline. Now the question is, how can I use this reply to convince embassy as to consider giving me date for interview . I plan to book again with abj address and different mail address from the first Email I used to apply ( na this email too school dey use communicate with me).......
Bro take a chill pill. Take note that if you are booking an appointment for the student Visa and you don't use the right format as stated on their website, your mail will continually be ignored. There is nothing wrong with your enrollment deadline its still very okay. Embassy dates as of latest is still mid-August. Maybe you are not doing it right. You use this format

I av been admitted to study ....... At University A. starting in winter semester 2018/2019. I hereby apply to book an interview date.

Full name:
Present location:
Thanks.
Then attach the necessary docs... Note attach direct files if you attach your files through Google drive you won't get a reply. Also try to send the mail at tge early hour of the day like 7:30am No need to use a diff address again I sent Mail like 3 times before I could get a single reply because I was not doing the right thing. Try that I believe it will work

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chrisb2r200: 6:00pm On Jun 07, 2018
osifo4ever:
The mail sent to me by bremen today,i can't access the attachement,it is displaying page not founded.
Lol guy man...or mata self.....go cybercafe or use system print am...we wey apply neuroscience nothing yet....
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 6:10pm On Jun 07, 2018
osifo4ever:
admission number 3 Bremen just drop make we relate.
my oga congrats so the thing don drop make we pop somethings
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chuksey1(m): 6:48pm On Jun 07, 2018
haybellfire:

Bro take a chill pill. Take note that if you are booking an appointment for the student Visa and you don't use the right format as stated on their website, your mail will continually be ignored. There is nothing wrong with your enrollment deadline its still very okay. Embassy dates as of latest is still mid-August. Maybe you are not doing it right. You use this format

I av been admitted to study ....... At University A. starting in winter semester 2018/2019. I hereby apply to book an interview date.

Full name:
Present location:
Thanks.
Then attach the necessary docs... Note attach direct files if you attach your files through Google drive you won't get a reply. Also try to send the mail at tge early hour of the day like 7:30am No need to use a diff address again I sent Mail like 3 times before I could get a single reply because I was not doing the right thing. Try that I believe it will work

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by swisster: 7:21pm On Jun 07, 2018
olig:
Bremen admission for Marine Geosciences don land o

congrats. pls when is the enrollment deadline?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 7:37pm On Jun 07, 2018
haybellfire:

Full name:
Present location:
Thanks.

I don't think it has anything to do with time but for format it might. For me I didn't write many story just my name and address and the attachement with heading in subject space and also small mail find attached blablabla
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Ezyp(m): 7:41pm On Jun 07, 2018
haybellfire:

Are they for winter semester? I thought embassy notified people after they had interview that they are pending all winter application until July before they forward their Application to DE?
For winter.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by osifo4ever: 7:43pm On Jun 07, 2018
30th of this month
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by johndoefoo: 7:59pm On Jun 07, 2018
willy2000:

Lol, well I know my JavaScript sucks but it is the easiest way to a free meal here. So leave me to let me keep practicing oh.........

Maybe you should read up more on the scope and understand the difference between "let" and "var".
let gives you the privilege to declare variables that are limited in scope to the block, statement of expression, unlike var.
var is rather a keyword which defines a variable globally regardless of block scope.
That is how I understood it unless you have a better explanation, I am sure ready to learn, besides I am just 2weeks old in Javascript

Lol, I don't do Javascript, but maybe I've written some few lines of code on some projects(And it is always a troublemaker).

let and var are almost the same thing. And var works well in the example given. If Javascript is not a jack-jazz why will
for(var i = 1; i <= 11; i++) be available for the whole object/class(I can explain that though and I mean "i"wink but let solves that problem.

After coding with Javascript full time for six months... Luckily work with Java or C++ along the way. You are going to agree with me that Javascript is a d1-cK. I don't understand how Javascript manages memory(It doesn't anyway). In Java, data types, lets you manage memory well, and C++ do that better. Gosh... I am saying gibberish to someone who doesn't study CSC.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by haybellfire(m): 8:33pm On Jun 07, 2018
Ezyp:
For winter.
Wow. Das ist Super!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chrisb2r200: 8:34pm On Jun 07, 2018
Please where can I get dhl prepaid envelop in Ikeja...I will be in Lagos by next week...someone should help out with address....lagosians!!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Bykz(m): 8:35pm On Jun 07, 2018
dailydolar:
same here

Okay Dr Phyel.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by haybellfire(m): 8:36pm On Jun 07, 2018
dailydolar:
I don't think it has anything to do with time but for format it might. For me I didn't write many story just my name and address and the attachement with heading in subject space and also small mail find attached blablabla
Yep. You also right bro. I detailed all info as he said he tried to book 2ce without getting a reply probably something wasn't right. I stated that time bcoz that's when I sent mine
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 8:47pm On Jun 07, 2018
Bykz:

Okay Dr Phyel.
bros you know this name how manage
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Blazykid02(m): 8:50pm On Jun 07, 2018
johndoefoo:

Lol, I don't do Javascript, but maybe I've written some few lines of code on some projects(And it is always a troublemaker).

let and var are almost the same thing. And var works well in the example given. If Javascript is not a jack-jazz why will
for(var i = 1; i <= 11; i++) be available for the whole object/class(I can explain that though and I mean "i"wink but let solves that problem.

After coding with Javascript full time for six months... Luckily work with Java or C++ along the way. You are going to agree with me that Javascript is a d1-cK. I don't understand how Javascript manages memory(It doesn't anyway). In Java, data types, lets you manage memory well, and C++ do that better. Gosh... I am saying gibberish to someone who doesn't study CSC.

Am lost God knows lollxxxx what are they saying

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kryptomeniac: 9:07pm On Jun 07, 2018
haybellfire:

Full name:
Present location:
Thanks.

Thanks so much for this.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lalaski001: 9:20pm On Jun 07, 2018
chrisb2r200:
Please where can I get dhl prepaid envelop in Ikeja...I will be in Lagos by next week...someone should help out with address....lagosians!!

Go to GRA ikeja(joel ogunnaike )there is a DHL office there.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Rosicky7(m): 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2018
Please o, how much do the prepaid envelopes cost?
Lalaski001:

Go to GRA ikeja(joel ogunnaike )there is a DHL office there.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by freakky(m): 9:41pm On Jun 07, 2018
Rosicky7:
Please o, how much do the prepaid envelopes cost?
Depends on your location if it's within Lagos N1500
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Rosicky7(m): 10:06pm On Jun 07, 2018
Thanks
freakky:

Depends on your location if it's within Lagos N1500
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Azdof(m): 10:43pm On Jun 07, 2018
fluxyn:

Please wat Skol is dat
University of Giessen... Application closed dou
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Azdof(m): 10:44pm On Jun 07, 2018
RalphVwede:

You should get a response in about a month. Apply at the studentwerk for accommodation in order to be on the waiting list. What was your evaluation?

Mail replied.

2.0... You think I have a good chance?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Natalife: 10:45pm On Jun 07, 2018
cjall:

Pls do well to share the experience, how u arrangement your documents etc. Help us that is still waiting for our own date. Let us too benefit from u. Thanks boss.

Secondly, I sent u PM pls reply me

(1) (2) (3) ... (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.