Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (481) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (698112 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by olig(m): 10:55am On Jun 07, 2018
Bremen admission for Marine Geosciences don land o

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by fluxyn(m): 10:56am On Jun 07, 2018
Azdof:

Took ur advice and applied for Agrobiotech. Uniassist just forwarded my documents to the school.. How long should I be looking in at?

I see you a mail already...reply pls

Please wat Skol is dat
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by olig(m): 10:56am On Jun 07, 2018
Now money matter. God help me
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by RalphVwede(m): 11:02am On Jun 07, 2018
Azdof:

Took ur advice and applied for Agrobiotech. Uniassist just forwarded my documents to the school.. How long should I be looking in at?

I see you a mail already...reply pls

You should get a response in about a month. Apply at the studentwerk for accommodation in order to be on the waiting list. What was your evaluation?

Mail replied.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by olig(m): 11:04am On Jun 07, 2018
Please who got appointment date today?
What date is the latest given?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 11:06am On Jun 07, 2018
luckyzeeto:

How long does it take them (jena)to get back to u after they ve transfer ur documents to admission committee. Its been a week now they ve transfer my documents to admission committee
mine is close to a month so calm down
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 11:09am On Jun 07, 2018
chuksey1:

Applied in February. Got admission letter on Thursday last week. The issue now is getting visa appointment at the embassy.
got date this week but it all depend on your enrollment date but u can use abuja its easier
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by osifo4ever: 11:18am On Jun 07, 2018
I apply for bremen marine geoscience my status is still showning in progress,no mail from them,how e take land nw plane
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ejikeme27: 11:18am On Jun 07, 2018
olig:
Bremen admission for Marine Geosciences don land o

Congrats

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chuksey1(m): 11:20am On Jun 07, 2018
dailydolar:
got date this week but it all depend on your enrollment date but u can use abuja its easier

Hello bro do you know of anyone who has successfully changed residential address to Abuja after initially submitting an address in the south. Will this not need to disqualification?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by osifo4ever: 11:20am On Jun 07, 2018
@olig when did u get the admission mail.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Yomodun: 11:21am On Jun 07, 2018
olig:

I sent a mail 7.03am today. Yet to get a response

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Yomodun: 11:23am On Jun 07, 2018
dailydolar:

I sent you a PM
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by olig(m): 11:52am On Jun 07, 2018
osifo4ever:
@olig when did u get the admission mail.

at 9:58am this morning
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chuksey1(m): 11:58am On Jun 07, 2018
olig:

at 9:58am this morning

If ur enrollment deadline is before 15 October kindly use an Abuja address

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by olig(m): 12:03pm On Jun 07, 2018
chuksey1:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Bykz(m): 12:06pm On Jun 07, 2018
olig:

I got a mail from the embassy yesterday stating that am booked for August 16th.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chuksey1(m): 12:10pm On Jun 07, 2018
Bykz:

I got a mail from the embassy yesterday stating that am booked for August 16th.

OK nice. When is ur enrollment deadline and when did you send the mail to the embassy...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chuksey1(m): 12:11pm On Jun 07, 2018
olig:

Nice. Congratulations I guess you are good to go you can send the application to the embassy right away

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chuksey1(m): 12:12pm On Jun 07, 2018
Yomodun:

I sent a mail 7.03am today. Yet to get a response

When is your enrollment deadline
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Yomodun: 12:14pm On Jun 07, 2018
chuksey1:

Have you been able to book for an appointment?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Bykz(m): 12:15pm On Jun 07, 2018
chuksey1:

OK nice. When is ur enrollment deadline and when did you send the mail to the embassy...

Oct. 29.

I mailed them on Tuesday.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chuksey1(m): 12:31pm On Jun 07, 2018
Yomodun:

Have you been able to book for an appointment?

Not yet. . I am waiting for the official letter confirming extension of my personal enrollment. Before I I'll apply again..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Yomodun: 12:37pm On Jun 07, 2018
chuksey1:

When is your enrollment deadline

I'm yet to be sent the letter with full details
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chuksey1(m): 12:41pm On Jun 07, 2018
Yomodun:

I'm yet to be sent the letter with full details

If you are yet to get the letter with the full details what then did you use in applying for visa appointment today?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dawtune(m): 12:48pm On Jun 07, 2018
Admission landed: University of Bremen, Marine Geosciences.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Yomodun: 1:02pm On Jun 07, 2018
chuksey1:

If you are yet to get the letter with the full details what then did you use in applying for visa appointment today?

The one I used only stated that the program is winter i.e october and I've been offered admission. It didn't state the enrollment date and other details.
More so it's not stamped and signed
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Chichaope: 1:03pm On Jun 07, 2018
Chichaope:
I'm heading to Jena this winter by God's grace, is there anyone here who's there already or knows much about the place to please enlighten me and others heading that way.
dolpaz honorableseyi
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by yamen21(m): 1:20pm On Jun 07, 2018
Please I need response o. Thanks

yamen21:
Good morning all. Please who has applied to TU Darmstadt.
Any reviews about the school and the town?
What are the prospects

@berliner1 and @jigba please I will appreciate your input

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dolpaz: 1:28pm On Jun 07, 2018
Chichaope:
dolpaz honorableseyi

I know some guys and a babe there..

Since your sex is encapsulated.. are you a dude or babe so I can know how to forward you to him/her

But Jena is also a nice city with surrounding cities like leipzig, thuringia and weimar.
So hustling should not be an issue. just that you´ll travel some few kilometers to major city to work.

All the best
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kryptomeniac: 1:28pm On Jun 07, 2018
Goodday everyone. Gurus here i need ur advice Still on booking of interview appointment, I have booked twice now with my main Email address and Ogun state address. No reply from embassy. Enrollment deadline is 11th Oct. The last booking was early morning Tuesday, same time I wrote my school for extension of deadline.
That's the mail I just got in reply to the extension of enrollment deadline. Now the question is, how can I use this reply to convince embassy as to consider giving me date for interview . I plan to book again with abj address and different mail address from the first Email I used to apply ( na this email too school dey use communicate with me).......

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by activistjohnny(m): 1:44pm On Jun 07, 2018
please what's the abbreviation of geodesy and geoinformatics in uniassist registration portal. I'm finding it difficult to register a course on uniassist portal. I need help thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.