Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,906 members, 7,821,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (499) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (695761 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by osifo4ever: 8:45pm On Jun 12, 2018
has anybody heard from Kiel master marine Geosciences
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Jencoco(f): 8:53pm On Jun 12, 2018
Jencoco:
r u buying for bsc?
going sorry
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 8:56pm On Jun 12, 2018
luckyzeeto:
Please help me out,Hope the abuja address someone used in booking appointment will not be used later by embassy for visa issue
what do you want them to use that's what they willbuse so get ready. Or did u use fake abuja address
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Natalife: 9:04pm On Jun 12, 2018
[quote author=Sakasitay post=68415996]I have applied to two schools yesterday and today. Applied to University of Hohenheim (International Business and Economics MSc).
Today, I sent my signed form to University of Jena. I got to know about the school today, called Dr Markus Pasche (these German people
are so willing to assist, unlike the Canadians or Americans), to know how to go about it, I begged that I didn't have any TOEFL or IELTS, and
he said it was not compulsory for us Nigerians. Staggeringly, 40% of applications to Jena come from Naija.

May the Good Lord help us all to achieve this dream, Amen.[/qu

Which course because l already have admission to Jena. Chemistry of a materials
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 9:06pm On Jun 12, 2018
Did you use IELTS for chemistry of materials Jena ??[quote author=Natalife post=68423981][/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ezekielidoko: 9:10pm On Jun 12, 2018
Highbeeyajibola:

Do you already have a BSc or HND before

No am going for my bsc
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Omosikiru1992: 9:10pm On Jun 12, 2018
Good evening Gurus in the house can I collect 50% of the money in my block account a month wen I got to Germany
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 12, 2018
simplylekan45:
Anybody admitted to TU Berlin here for Winter 2018.Please signify

which course
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 9:14pm On Jun 12, 2018
Omosikiru1992:
Good evening Gurus in the house can I collect 50% of the money in my block account a month wen I got to Germany
no
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ezekielidoko: 9:15pm On Jun 12, 2018
Jencoco:
r u buying for bsc?

Yes
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 12, 2018
ezekielidoko:

No am going for my bsc
did you apply with your waec or HND/bsc cert
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by goldsmiths: 9:17pm On Jun 12, 2018
Please I need help,
I am applying for a bachelor's degree and they keep asking for CV, do I go ahead and forge one?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Frankpiska(m): 9:19pm On Jun 12, 2018
Palla:
Admission just land from Hamm-Lippstadt uni, Letter of admission for the winter semester 2018/2019
at Hamm-Lippstadt University of Applied Sciences
Degree program Electronic Engineering. Thank God.
Congratulations bro, please give me guild line on the steps you took. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by naijacentric(m): 9:25pm On Jun 12, 2018
Jencoco:
i have rhine waal admission.
really wat course n wen did u apply?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Natalife: 9:26pm On Jun 12, 2018
dailydolar:
Did you use IELTS for chemistry of materials Jena ??

Yesoooo 6.0

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Acisky(m): 9:31pm On Jun 12, 2018
Good evening room, please I need help on how to book for visa interview
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Natalife: 9:34pm On Jun 12, 2018
Kenthumphz:

A lot of us here suffered it too.

I got admitted by same school as this year by June last year. By then I wasn't on NL. I didn't fund till mid July. Upon funding, I noticed on the embassy's website that dates for visa appointment were no longer available. Truth was if I was on NL, I would have applied with my account info alone. I had to wait till I funded, which took about a month.

Lessons for the newbies is to be informed(no better forum than this thread) and to identify schools to apply to early enough and apply as soon as application opens.

All the best brethren

Thanks Bro.

For all the gurus in the house helping us may God bless u all.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Frankpiska(m): 9:34pm On Jun 12, 2018
Jencoco:
i have rhine waal admission.
Congratulations bro,I have looking for a 9ja student of Rhein-Waal uni student to put me through.... please what are the documents you submitted?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Natalife: 9:37pm On Jun 12, 2018
Acisky:
Good evening room, please I need help on how to book for visa interview

Go to the embassy website.

Send email to the email address Stated dia.

Pls follow the procedure very well ooooo
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Jeschi101: 9:39pm On Jun 12, 2018
what is the difference between these two options: i am an international student ( student visa) and (student applicant visa) when opening a fintiba account.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Bykz(m): 9:44pm On Jun 12, 2018
Jeschi101:
what is the difference between these two options: i am an international student ( student visa) and (student applicant visa) when opening a fintiba account.
Do select the *first option* leave the difference between the two. I hope that helps.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Toabyy223(m): 9:44pm On Jun 12, 2018
With what I have read so far on this forum, no one is helping out those who with just ordinary waec result or ond. For whom it may concern, those with weac or ond can also gain admission into this German universities but first you need to apply for a preparatory course. Preparatory course if valid for one year in the institute and afterwards if you pass you would automatically gain admission into the school. Secondly for those that don’t know, you can also travel to German with the aim of studying with STUDENT APPLICANT VISA: if you want to study in Germany, but are still trying to find the right program or you still haven’t got the confirmation letter from your University. So don’t panic for those that don’t have Bsc, Hnd or 100 level transcript. You can use this information given you. Never say never!

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Palla: 9:46pm On Jun 12, 2018
Frankpiska:

Congratulations bro, please give me guild line on the steps you took. Thanks
after you apply for that course on their website they will send you email and outline all the required documents according to what you filled while you are applying then advice you to add up all the mentioned requirements in one single pdf file and send back to the same email which they used to mail to you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by luckyzeeto: 9:49pm On Jun 12, 2018
[quote author=dailydolar post=68423757]what do you want them to use that's what they willbuse so get ready. Or did u use fake abuja address [/quote

I dont normally stay there and the house is empty for awhile now,none of us is around
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Rosicky7(m): 9:58pm On Jun 12, 2018
Your documents will be sent to the address on the prepaid courier envelope that you submitted and not to the booking address[quote author=luckyzeeto post=68425275][/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by luckyzeeto: 10:01pm On Jun 12, 2018
Rosicky7:
Your documents will be sent to the address on the prepaid courier envelope that you submitted and not to the booking address

Thanks bro,i really appreciate
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Sakasitay(m): 10:46pm On Jun 12, 2018
[quote author=Natalife post=68423981][/quote]

MSc Economics
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ezekielidoko: 11:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
shasha25:

did you apply with your waec or HND/bsc cert

Waec
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by johndoefoo: 11:13pm On Jun 12, 2018
ezekielidoko:

Waec

WAEC alone? Are you sure? Which school?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by gracejohnson2(f): 11:41pm On Jun 12, 2018
henriq2:
Hallo Freunde

where you @ and wen are you planing to send ?
Please anybody that is sending his documents to Uni-assist tomorrow, please relate for colabo.

#Winterisnigh

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Damilolatom: 12:15am On Jun 13, 2018
UbiPetrus:
I am.

Thank God... Please permit me to pm you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.