Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (501) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (692471 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by hillshark: 9:39am On Jun 13, 2018
INCREDIBLE015:

Mine is technical university of cologne, not university of cologne. Just have patience am sure they will soon reply you with good news.

Please i want to find out if you have gotten letter from technical University of Cologne.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by johndoefoo: 9:43am On Jun 13, 2018
Damilolatom:
Did ur school provide an option for letter of proficiency?

Language Requirements

Evidence of adequate knowledge of the English language at the level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference by means of a certificate accordingly is a condition for acceptance. The evidence must be provided by one of the following successfully taken equivalent tests:

IELTS: minimum 6.0
TOEFL (internet based test): minimum 80
TOEFL (paper based test): minimum 550
TOEFL (computer based test) minimum 213
Submission of one of the abovementioned certificates will be waived if there is a corresponding note on the final school or university entry qualification certificate on the grade of English knowledge acquired according to Common European Framework of Reference.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Sakasitay(m): 9:44am On Jun 13, 2018
Thanks. that is very helpful. I downloaded one pdf form initially. Lemme just
fill the online form.
Master07:

Which of the DAAD scholarship, most of the application is done via the DAAD Portal. which can be access via

https://portal.daad.de/irj/portal

Register and login with your details.

click on personal Funding, Then Application TAB and wait for a while for the page to load,

Then select the DAAD funding program name

country of residence, Target Country, commencement of the funding program either Graduates i.e for Msc or PHD and continue.
on the next page, FILL FORM, you download the form , fill it electronically using any office program preferabky ADOBE READER X and saved. upload the Filled Form on same window where its downloaded.. the website automatically search for any error, before you proceed for the next stage.

where you upload supporting documents such as

CV
motivation letter
study plan
certifcates
transcript
recommendation/reference letter
etc.

Thats how to apply via the DAAD

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by INCREDIBLE015(m): 9:44am On Jun 13, 2018
hillshark:

Please i want to find out if you have gotten letter from technical University of Cologne.
Yes please
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by INCREDIBLE015(m): 9:45am On Jun 13, 2018
heybaby12:
@justwise
This is almost out oh.

As we close the curtains to part 4.
We thank God for the numerous admissions, numerous AMs. Plenty success stories and more to come.

Happy to have started and now about to end this thread.
Thank God I had my admission testimony here.
In part 5 my AM testimony shall fall....
Same to all the hopefuls.
Amen o

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by KendrickAyomide: 9:53am On Jun 13, 2018
kiss
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Master07: 10:01am On Jun 13, 2018
Sakasitay:
Thanks. that is very helpful. I downloaded one pdf form initially. Lemme just
fill the online form.

in the form, you fill most of your details, educational background, profile and as well as intended school(align with the DAAD scholarship) to attend in German.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by UbiPetrus: 10:11am On Jun 13, 2018
Sakasitay:
Hi good morning.

Please, can anyone tell me how to send a DAAD scholarship form?

Should I scan it to them, or send via post? Kindly help me biko.
I'd like to know too.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by johndoefoo: 10:15am On Jun 13, 2018
Anyone booked an appointment with the embassy today and got a date?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by gracejohnson2(f): 10:45am On Jun 13, 2018
ARE YOU IN IB?
Adebashy:
Pls where in Ibadan or Lagos, can I get my bsc certificate and transcript certified and the cost?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by diego2015(m): 10:51am On Jun 13, 2018
Chriswazo:

Hmm, no be beans. Do i need to certify copies of my transcript that shows my school stamp?
make photocopies and certify. Don't certify your original copy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by gracejohnson2(f): 10:54am On Jun 13, 2018
CHECK YOUR MAIL AND RESPOND
Adebashy:
Pls where in Ibadan or Lagos, can I get my bsc certificate and transcript certified and the cost?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Adebashy(f): 10:55am On Jun 13, 2018
gracejohnson2:
ARE YOU IN IB?
Yes
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Adebashy(f): 10:56am On Jun 13, 2018
gracejohnson2:
CHECK YOUR MAIL AND RESPOND
I don’t understand the mail stuff I haven’t get to read any pm
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Jeschi101: 10:58am On Jun 13, 2018
Bykz:

Do select the *first option* leave the difference between the two. I hope that helps.
thank you

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by iambeluchi: 11:11am On Jun 13, 2018
Please i who can confirm that it is not too late to apply for visa at this time? I was bounced last year cos dates had been fully booked.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by gracejohnson2(f): 11:13am On Jun 13, 2018
CHECK YOUR email regarding public notary stamping of your bsc certificate,transcript together with sending to uni-assist
Adebashy:

Yes
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Swithoni: 11:16am On Jun 13, 2018
upkay:

Have u opened an account (fintiba or x-pario)? if yes, then upload ur acct opening confirmation doc together with ur admission letter and Int'l passport data page to book for ur visa appointment.
Note; It is not necessary to block ur acct wit the amt required b4 u can use it for booking.

I want to get a scholarship from Nigeria, will that be okay cos on their website it said scholarships from German organisations.And the sponsorship letter, if I should use it in case I don't get the scholarship, will I need it before I can book an appointment or can I book then present it during the interview?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Sakasitay(m): 11:17am On Jun 13, 2018
Master07:

in the form, you fill most of your details, educational background, profile and as well as intended school(align with the DAAD scholarship) to attend in German.

You have saved a life lol. Thanks. I have done as you said. Stay blessed!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Sakasitay(m): 11:18am On Jun 13, 2018
UbiPetrus:
I'd like to know too.

Fwd:

Master07:

Which of the DAAD scholarship, most of the application is done via the DAAD Portal. which can be access via

https://portal.daad.de/irj/portal

Register and login with your details.

click on personal Funding, Then Application TAB and wait for a while for the page to load,

Then select the DAAD funding program name

country of residence, Target Country, commencement of the funding program either Graduates i.e for Msc or PHD and continue.
on the next page, FILL FORM, you download the form , fill it electronically using any office program preferabky ADOBE READER X and saved. upload the Filled Form on same window where its downloaded.. the website automatically search for any error, before you proceed for the next stage.

where you upload supporting documents such as

CV
motivation letter
study plan
certifcates
transcript
recommendation/reference letter
etc.

Thats how to apply via the DAAD

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Toabyy223(m): 11:23am On Jun 13, 2018
sir we all know this process which is known as studienkollege and its in Deutsch language if you care to know many people have followed that route here.

If you are talking about travelling without admission I guess you are talking about language course route which I don't advise you to follow cos after the course you will come back for a proper student visa so sir we know this but we just want you to follow the easy way out.

So please my advice you can follow tru and get your year one university transcript or HND or better still learn Deutsche here in naija to B1 or B2.
A word is enough for the wise

Concerning what you are talking about I know more about all. In this case do you realized there are some language school that offers preparatory course? And do you know you can covert that into getting admission & also you can extend your stay after the completion of the preparatory course. Many ppl have done this and was successful. I’m saying this because those with one or waec they will have to wait for 2years to complete their Hnd or even more. You know our system of education in Nigeria. For those with waac they will have to go through writing jamb and wait another year to get admitted which is it certain, so why wasting all those time while you can get study German here and apply for preparatory course.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Highbeeyajibola: 11:24am On Jun 13, 2018
iambeluchi:
Please i who can confirm that it is not too late to apply for visa at this time? I was bounced last year cos dates had been fully booked.

Book first now,, and hear the response haba!!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Adebashy(f): 11:26am On Jun 13, 2018
gracejohnson2:
CHECK YOUR email regarding public notary stamping of your bsc certificate,transcript together with sending to uni-assist
Couldn’t view the pm nd moreso me not sending to uniassist

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by engrola00001(m): 11:27am On Jun 13, 2018
[quote author=adedejioluwaseu post=68382252]Could someone please interpret this message for me...got the mesage around 12:30 today.
Dear Sir,

In your above-mentioned visa matter you are requested to kindly forward the following documents to the undersigned (you may either forward them via courier service or drop them directly at the gate of the Consulate General):

your passport
a travel health insurance, valid for six months starting from the date of  travel
(plus one photo copy)

Please also indicate your travel dates, bearing in mind that your departure should not be scheduled any sooner than at least 7 days after the posting of your envelope.
Kindly put the date in writing and send with the requested documents.

Yours sincerely,
b. o.
 [/quote
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Toabyy223(m): 11:28am On Jun 13, 2018
Frankpiska:

Thanks bro
The problem is that as a waec result holder,I don't know where to start applying, please can you help s brother?

To your question I think the first step to take is to learn German language here in Nigeria to enable you pass the preparatory course when you get to Germany. That’s the easiest way. I you are not in a hurry and willing to waist this year you can keep pursuing your jamb and afterwards get your admission which is not certain. You know what it’s entails getting admission here in our system. Thou if you are still young pls go for your jamb , get admitted and then you can use your 100 level result to get admission in Germany university. But if time is not on your side I will advise you to think twice.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Master07: 11:31am On Jun 13, 2018
UbiPetrus:
I'd like to know too.

HERE

scholarship open for Nigerians for MSC
Who can apply?
Graduates with at least two years' professional experience
What can be funded?
Individual scholarships exclusively for Postgraduate courses in Germany that are listed on the "List of all Postgraduate courses with application deadlines".
Duration of the funding
12 to 36 months (dependent on study programme)
Value

Depending on academic level, monthly payments of 750 euros for graduates or 1,000 euros for doctoral candidates
Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding

CHECK THE LINK BELOW FOR FURTHER DETAILS

https://www.daad.de/medien/der-daad/unsere-aufgaben/entwicklungszusammenarbeit/pdfs/daad_programmbroschuere_entwicklungsbezogene_studiengaenge.pdf

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Master07: 11:32am On Jun 13, 2018
Sakasitay:

You have saved a life lol. Thanks. I have done as you said. Stay blessed!

You welcome. all the best man.

there alot of scholarships over there at DAAD. don't know why people are not utilizing the opportunities.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Highbeeyajibola: 11:48am On Jun 13, 2018
[quote author=engrola00001 post=68439836][/quote]

ANOTHER A.M MAIL, GOD REALLY BLESSING US THIS WINTER. CONGRAT BRO
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Sakasitay(m): 11:52am On Jun 13, 2018
Thank you all for making us aware of the evil man that is Oga Paulinus.
He will not frustrate me and you IJN Amen
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by sherif25: 11:57am On Jun 13, 2018
johndoefoo:
Anyone booked an appointment with the embassy today and got a date?
I booked todayoo expecting response since 6:40am
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Rosicky7(m): 12:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
and part 4 is coming to an end. May our testimonies all come in part 5. Amen
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Rimz28: 12:04pm On Jun 13, 2018
upkay:

Have u opened an account (fintiba or x-pario)? if yes, then upload ur acct opening confirmation doc together with ur admission letter and Int'l passport data page to book for ur visa appointment.
Note; It is not necessary to block ur acct wit the amt required b4 u can use it for booking.
someone using sponsorship letter does he require to open the fintiba account please enlighten me more. And must i use admission letter some said i can use eligibility letter i got from a school i applied. How true is that

(1) (2) (3) ... (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.